That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Eileen, I posted a reply to your post in the other thread.Originally posted by coldcoal
Fair enough, you don't see her as often as I had thought. But when I said 'break', I did not intended to mean 'leave her alone'. In my previous post I had mentioned that I would be more willing to hang out with my friend from work if it meant having more fun.
What I am essentially saying is that I think you should just throw caution to the wind and take her out to paint the town red. Bring out her wild side. Does she have any reason thus far to think you're exciting? Fun?
Thats an absolute fact that I have come to realize. Its true 99 times out of a 100. I have dated hundreds of girls, and chatted up and numbered prolly thusands....and that pretty much stands as a fact. Insecurity breads beauty, and vice versa.Originally posted by xblitz44x
[b
Generally speaking, the hotter the girl, the more insecure.