PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
Jon E
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Jon E,Originally posted by Jon E
OK, let me ask a question here.
What do you guys think was the reasoning behind them acting this way and ignoring you?
-Was it just because they were shy?
-Were they were intimidated by you?
-Or was it because they were very attractive and out-going and everyone else was giving them attention except you?
In my experience its usually been #2 and 3.
Just about any girl can be easily intimidated just by eyecontact depending on the guy...Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Jon E,
If the girl is shy...she is probably intimidated by you
If the girl is a hottie then it was because you ignored her and she wants to be the victor of your pursuits.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Good advice, I do find however, that I am often wrong when I think a woman is interested in me. That's ok, cuz at least I find out for sure.Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
If you find yourself asking "Does she like me?", she almost always doesn't. Your gut is telling you she isn't interested.
But if you find yourself saying "Man I'm sure she likes me, since she is so obvious about it (or but she doesn't give any signs)." Then you are usually right in that she wants your ass.
THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON THOUGH IS TO BE A MAN AND MAKE A MOVE AND FIND OUT FOR SURE EITHER WAY. Rather than being a loser AFC-guessing-type guy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Some smart guy said that lol cba to try remember his name lolIgnorance is Bliss
Bliss is Anger
Anger is Lust
Lust is Desire
Desire is Love
Hallelujah!! Too many times I found myself in that position when I was younger. This is sound, sound advice.Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON THOUGH IS TO BE A MAN AND MAKE A MOVE AND FIND OUT FOR SURE EITHER WAY. Rather than being a loser AFC-guessing-type guy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
yes i agree they are loyal to a certain extent, but i'd say they're easily seduceable by any DJ, cause no ***** shield exists amongst them. another thing i noticed is that these girls might have low self-esteem, cause since they're intimidating...they dont get much attention from ppl. but underneath their indimidating cuteness, they're actually very nice ppl and very friendly. but yea i do agree that these girls are difinitely LTR material and the best.Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I totally agree ScrewIt,
If you are looking for a girl who is LTR material, these reserved types are usually the best. They are usually the types that are either seriously involved in an LTR or are completely single and don't play the field. I think the cliche ... jeez suddenly I'm drawing a blank...something like "What is worth having is worth the hard work" or some BS like that. Girls like these are more loyal, etc. But of course, you have to get to know her as well....you may find out that she has a crappy personality.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.