I'll make this brief..
I've known this girl for about 2 years now. We were best friends. About 2 months ago we sorta started to get serious. We were never committed, but she always told me she felt committed to me and didn't want to be with anyone else.
Two weeks ago she told me she does't want to be in anything serious, and would like the opportunity to date other people if the chance comes about. However she said she wanted to keep things the way me and her are. Cuddling, sex, basicly acting like bf/gf. She wants the best of both worlds from what it seems.
I have a problem with her dating other guys..especially when she is dating me at the same time. There is a lot of feelings there. It would be way to hard on me.
I live about 3 hours away from her, so already there is a first red flag. The distance. I've decided that she pissed me off, led me on, and I'm done with her. I'm not talking to her anymore. I've been ignoring her calls and text messages for a few days now. Is this the best thing to do at this point? Will this prove a point?
I want her as a friend, but nothing more. Right now though there are feelings there and I don't want to here about her and other guys. But am I ruining any chance of a future friendship? We sorta screwed ourselves here..it's tough to go back to just friends, especially when they are a very close friend.
I've known this girl for about 2 years now. We were best friends. About 2 months ago we sorta started to get serious. We were never committed, but she always told me she felt committed to me and didn't want to be with anyone else.
Two weeks ago she told me she does't want to be in anything serious, and would like the opportunity to date other people if the chance comes about. However she said she wanted to keep things the way me and her are. Cuddling, sex, basicly acting like bf/gf. She wants the best of both worlds from what it seems.
I have a problem with her dating other guys..especially when she is dating me at the same time. There is a lot of feelings there. It would be way to hard on me.
I live about 3 hours away from her, so already there is a first red flag. The distance. I've decided that she pissed me off, led me on, and I'm done with her. I'm not talking to her anymore. I've been ignoring her calls and text messages for a few days now. Is this the best thing to do at this point? Will this prove a point?
I want her as a friend, but nothing more. Right now though there are feelings there and I don't want to here about her and other guys. But am I ruining any chance of a future friendship? We sorta screwed ourselves here..it's tough to go back to just friends, especially when they are a very close friend.