Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignored someone in public after being ghosted

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in line at a store today and noticed someone who ghosted me like two feet away. I saw her from the corner of my eye and she was playing with her hair looking back and forth at me. I made it seem like I was lost in thought and completely ignored her, paid for my stuff, and left. However on the inside, my heart rate went up and I wanted to acknowledge her and say hi. I'm glad I didn't because it would've been awkward as sh*t. I had nothing to say to her and that would've probably started up a sh*t show again.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth. No reason to acknowledge, I would only do that if you got caught noticing her. And if that happened, just say "Hi, Name" smile and turn your attention to something else. No need to be bitter or show it.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. I like being on good terms with everybody but with some of the **** they pull they don't make it easy

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want awkward ?... Try ignoring someone at work...

You got no choice... Emotions trapped inside.... Wounds being open again and again.

The price to pay I guess.... Lol