“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ignorance, on Campus.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
Hey. It seems like in the beginning of the year, whenever I said "Hi" to someone i knew, they'd usually give a positive response, but now that its december, they just seem to ignore me or just look at me and don't say a word(They know i'm there). I'm just wondering why people ignore other people when they just say "hi" or greet or wave.

Note: They are right in front of me, and no, i haven't done anything to them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Sometimes people are shy and other times they don't feel like talking to people. I know I do this occasionally.

Moved to Discussion by the way.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Do you say anything after saying hi? If you don't try following up with something to get a conversation going. If somebody I don't really know says hi to me I'll just say hi back. I would figure they were just being friendly if they didn't follow up with anything after the initial "hi."
 

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I'm gonna take a wild guess that your a freshman. In the beggining of the year most ppl will say hi since so many ppl do that (primarily freshman). Now by December most everyone has found there own groups of friends and doesn't have an urge for becoming great friends right off the bat.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
maybe it's exam stress gettin to them, yea that's probably it, everyone is in there own world thinking about how to make up 4 all the partying when they shuda been studying:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
I agree with Vercingetorix (cool name, nothing like alesia)...

At the start of the year, (even 2nd or 3rd) everyone is very nervous and any familiar face is a relief. It also makes insecure ppl feel better if it appears they have lots of friends in the first few weeks.

Afterwards, they're back into the routine, have a set of good friends (maybe new, maybe old) and so don't need the morale boost of being enthusiastic w anyone that isn't a complete stranger.

Don't let it bug you, i only stayed friends w 5 or 6 first year friends, but made a ton more second year.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
I'm gonna take a wild guess that your a freshman. In the beggining of the year most ppl will say hi since so many ppl do that (primarily freshman). Now by December most everyone has found there own groups of friends and doesn't have an urge for becoming great friends right off the bat.
Yeah, I would bet this is the case. The first month of college is like a free pass to talk to anyone, but after that, most people have their own friends and couldn't give a sh*t about getting to know.

The one exception is parties when everyone's drunk. Then you can go back to first-month mode and say Hi to everyone without getting weird looks.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
If you can break this unspoken code (of not making new friends once the year is underway), then you can prove to yourself that you're a capable PUA. :) Challenge yourself - take that as a fun task to overcome! :)


Anyway, it's already well into the school year, and people are in a their usual groove. Go to class, come back. Do homework. Then go hang out at the coffee shop/bar with the same old people. Break that cycle.



Do a cold-read. Say something like, "You know, it's funny how people on campus always ignore each other. They've got a couple of people they hang with now, so they think they don't need to socialize, and they close themselves off. I think that's awful. It's a mistake. You on the other hand -- I can't tell you're different [cold-read]. I can tell you're not closed-off; I can see that you're an open-minded girl.


If she likes your style, she will smile. Then segueway into ball-busting:


"Wow, and you're super-cute too when you smile!"
"You've got a nice smile."
"Your nose wrinkles up when you laugh!"



Then just take it from there. Build rapport - talk about school, hometown, classes, etc. Number close.




I once number closed a very cute Puerto Rican/Dominican girl (Norah Jones look-a-like, interestingly) in a cafeteria using this very method - in front of about 4 girlfriends and 3 very large, and irritated Puerto Rican dudes! :D :shock: Well actually, I did the whole cold-read/routine while waiting in line with her. Then I walked upto her table full of rowdy Boriquas and number closed her, right in front of all her friends. I went back to my apartment afterwards to check if my balls were made of steel or not! :p J/k.
 

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
Thanks alot guys, I feel alot better now, and yea, I'm gonna break the cycle.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Dude... When you have 5 exams in a row and... yeah... partied all fn semester :D

You're not really in the mood to to say hi... Add to this the fact that you have slept for like 3 hours a day for the last week :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top