@ IgetIt!, KontrollerX, Warrior74, Squirrels, Rollo Tomassi, Bible Belt, Str8up

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
"And stop throwing me your *****ass**** cliches. **** the romans too..Look at what happened to them. They don't exist anymore."

Most empires crumble around the 200 year mark.

The Romans lasted for around 2000 years!

(Well Eastern Empire 1400 and something)

Personally I think 2000 years is a pretty damned good run considering what I've heard about how long empires typically last not to mention the founders of America were so impressed by the roman system they used its influence to help them design how the US would be run at least in part.

Of course though I'm a realist unlike a delusional "idealist" such as yourself so I can appreciate the Romans long run rather than sh!t all over it for not lasting forever. :)

And whats that other little cliche that typically runs so true? Oh yeah its "all good things come to an end" and hey whether either of us like that cliche or not its still true.

Even Hugh Hefner is going to die eventually but I'm sure he'll have way more fun than a moralist chump like you ever will before he ultimately casts off this mortal coil. :up:

"Morality does not equal a "moralist provider beta" man. Realists don't succeed in life. They confine themselves to society's "reality because that is the only reality a realist knows. The crappy one."

Don't succeed in life eh?

Tell that to George Clooney, Henry Kissinger, Howard Stern, Hugh Heffner, various oil Tycoons, Bill Gates, Tom Leykis, Brad Pitt, Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, George Carlin, Richard Dawkin's, Einstein, Nikola Tesla etc. Damn Jeff your non thinking moralist nature just helped you to own yourself yet again! This is part of what I mean by your moralistic outlook being self defeating. Where you put a stop to yourself via lame as sh!t self imposed ethics these men push forward and go on to have great success. The only ones that confine themselves to "society's reality" is you moralistic drones as it is the powerful men that are the same as these men in outlook (who are the leaders of society) who promote chumps like you to be moral so as to not threaten their power base. The less competition= better for them. Keep on patting yourself on the back though for being a moralistic chump. No one but you cares. ;)

"And your amorality is why you'll never be an alpha. YOU, are the betaboy. You will never be a real man. Read the dj bible again, and read the book of pook too. Morals are definitely part of being a man, in and outside of relationships. "Chumps" like you will never experience love. All you'll ever be able to get is sex."

Pook's teaching (at least his teaching on Sosuave) is not the be all end all of "the game" and you'll be dissapointed to know if you read his blog the more he learned...specifically the more he learned of women's amoral nature...he gradually became amoral himself in his dealings with women as a result of that awakening. Most of the chumps here on Sosymp that are basically the same as you in outlook who found his blog didn't want to believe it was the real Pook because they found his writings to of stopped being overly pollyannish "optimistic" as they were here on Sosymp and instead became "dark and negative" thinking according to your chump mentality which realists such as myself translated simply as Pook finally awakening to the full truth. Realists like me on the other hand were proud of Pook's changeover. He didn't remain a static personality like you moralistic drones. He learned and grew and I think on Sosymp thats what he wanted for the rest of you guys but you clung to his first teachings rigidly like an infant continually suckling on its mother's t!t too afraid to let go and find your own path. :rolleyes:

"You are right about one thing. Morality can't exist in the game. The sad truth is, only dumb ***** afc's that come to this site and believe they know found enlightenment STILL CALL THIS A GAME. Only little boys who stick to techniques and **** think of this as a game. There is no game. The game is an illusion to help afc's resolve their insecurity and rejection issues."

The wise use what works and don't give a sh!t about morality while they're at it because the wise know women don't care about morality in relationships they only care about what alpha dominant behavior makes their pvssies wet and turns them on.

You continue on though Jeff cite some Aristotle for a b!tch and see if that drops her panties for you fella. :crackup:

As for "the game" by that I'm talking about the game in the sense of what a woman requires to desire a man and really want him to fvck her.

Thats what we players mean by "the game".

I think with this last bit of your post you've confused "fake it till you make it" with what "the game" actually means.

So again...

"The game" means what a woman psychologically requires to get hot for you.

"Fake it till you make it" is an AFC copping an alpha attitude and demeanor and hell even using some PUA techniques until everything becomes second nature and he really becomes that alpha guy deep down.

The insecure inner AFC of how a man deals with a woman must be killed for a guy to become a real man and thats evidenced by a guy no longer being absolutely crushed when a b!tch leaves him or rejects him or scared into a corner when a woman might toss some insults his way as now having confidence he gives as good as he gets and fires back on her with equal vitriol or if its a woman he's interested in doing the insulting he simply walks away as in does a brief takeaway without giving her the satisfaction of a reaction out of him for her bad behavior.

Hell he might even fvck her best friend or sister as a behavioral modification technique as women love the drama.

A moralist like you would scoff at such a thing though I'm sure.

Last edited:

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Romans are SUPREME!

actually, i dont think they lasted for 2000 years unless you are counting the vatican as part of being the romans. the empire actually crumbled after 800 some years..but yes, they are the greatest empire to exist

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
I hope everyone's noticing the trends with the successful guys.
This is awesome; only I hope they aren't just terrific keyboard-riders.
I really don't consider myself all that successful in the pickup/PUA game to be honest. I'm pretty average. I know real players and macks who pull way more and way better tail than me. I'd like to be pulling 9s and 10s but I usually date on my level, 7s and 8s. In fact I don't do the numbering system...its really only two types...girls that are fvckable and girls that aren't.

My personal feeling of success comes from being a good Dad, and creating a stable financial future for myself. Women are just for fun. As long as I get laid on a regular basis with a minimum amount of drama, I'm good. I've had my hot chics and crazy sex adventures...its time for the next step in my life.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
In fact I don't do the numbering system...its really only two types...girls that are fvckable and girls that aren't.

x2, except i have a 3 type system, the kind i'd screw, the kind i'd date and the kind I have no interest in once so ever.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthNihilus said:
"And stop throwing me your *****ass**** cliches. **** the romans too..Look at what happened to them. They don't exist anymore."

Most empires crumble around the 200 year mark.

The Romans lasted for around 2000 years!

(Well Eastern Empire 1400 and something)

Personally I think 2000 years is a pretty damned good run considering what I've heard about how long empires typically last not to mention the founders of America were so impressed by the roman system they used its influence to help them design how the US would be run at least in part.

Of course though I'm a realist unlike a delusional "idealist" such as yourself so I can appreciate the Romans long run rather than sh!t all over it for not lasting forever. :)

And whats that other little cliche that typically runs so true? Oh yeah its "all good things come to an end" and hey whether either of us like that cliche or not its still true.

Even Hugh Hefner is going to die eventually but I'm sure he'll have way more fun than a moralist chump like you ever will before he ultimately casts off this mortal coil. :up:

"Morality does not equal a "moralist provider beta" man. Realists don't succeed in life. They confine themselves to society's "reality because that is the only reality a realist knows. The crappy one."

Don't succeed in life eh?

Tell that to George Clooney, Henry Kissinger, Howard Stern, Hugh Heffner, various oil Tycoons, Bill Gates, Tom Leykis, Brad Pitt, Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, George Carlin, Richard Dawkin's, Einstein, Nikola Tesla etc. Damn Jeff your non thinking moralist nature just helped you to own yourself yet again! This is part of what I mean by your moralistic outlook being self defeating. Where you put a stop to yourself via lame as sh!t self imposed ethics these men push forward and go on to have great success. The only ones that confine themselves to "society's reality" is you moralistic drones as it is the powerful men that are the same as these men in outlook (who are the leaders of society) who promote chumps like you to be moral so as to not threaten their power base. The less competition= better for them. Keep on patting yourself on the back though for being a moralistic chump. No one but you cares. ;)

"And your amorality is why you'll never be an alpha. YOU, are the betaboy. You will never be a real man. Read the dj bible again, and read the book of pook too. Morals are definitely part of being a man, in and outside of relationships. "Chumps" like you will never experience love. All you'll ever be able to get is sex."

Pook's teaching (at least his teaching on Sosuave) is not the be all end all of "the game" and you'll be dissapointed to know if you read his blog the more he learned...specifically the more he learned of women's amoral nature...he gradually became amoral himself in his dealings with women as a result of that awakening. Most of the chumps here on Sosymp that are basically the same as you in outlook who found his blog didn't want to believe it was the real Pook because they found his writings to of stopped being overly pollyannish "optimistic" as they were here on Sosymp and instead became "dark and negative" thinking according to your chump mentality which realists such as myself translated simply as Pook finally awakening to the full truth. Realists like me on the other hand were proud of Pook's changeover. He didn't remain a static personality like you moralistic drones. He learned and grew and I think on Sosymp thats what he wanted for the rest of you guys but you clung to his first teachings rigidly like an infant continually suckling on its mother's t!t too afraid to let go and find your own path. :rolleyes:

"You are right about one thing. Morality can't exist in the game. The sad truth is, only dumb ***** afc's that come to this site and believe they know found enlightenment STILL CALL THIS A GAME. Only little boys who stick to techniques and **** think of this as a game. There is no game. The game is an illusion to help afc's resolve their insecurity and rejection issues."

The wise use what works and don't give a sh!t about morality while they're at it because the wise know women don't care about morality in relationships they only care about what alpha dominant behavior makes their pvssies wet and turns them on.

You continue on though Jeff cite some Aristotle for a b!tch and see if that drops her panties for you fella. :crackup:

As for "the game" by that I'm talking about the game in the sense of what a woman requires to desire a man and really want him to fvck her.

Thats what we players mean by "the game".

I think with this last bit of your post you've confused "fake it till you make it" with what "the game" actually means.

So again...

"The game" means what a woman psychologically requires to get hot for you.

"Fake it till you make it" is an AFC copping an alpha attitude and demeanor and hell even using some PUA techniques until everything becomes second nature and he really becomes that alpha guy deep down.

The insecure inner AFC of how a man deals with a woman must be killed for a guy to become a real man and thats evidenced by a guy no longer being absolutely crushed when a b!tch leaves him or rejects him or scared into a corner when a woman might toss some insults his way as now having confidence he gives as good as he gets and fires back on her with equal vitriol or if its a woman he's interested in doing the insulting he simply walks away as in does a brief takeaway without giving her the satisfaction of a reaction out of him for her bad behavior.

Hell he might even fvck her best friend or sister as a behavioral modification technique as women love the drama.

A moralist like you would scoff at such a thing though I'm sure.
Love how i got you all pissed off :D
Now run along and play with your star wars action figures, perhaps i'll buy you a blow up darth sidious to ****...if you don't already have one.

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
"Love how i got you all pissed off"

P!ssed off?

You've made me laugh off of my chair at your moralistic douchebaggery and heroic posturing. :crackup:

Another p!ss weak reply from JeffTheMoralChef to go with all the others in the digital dustbin of useless Sosuave posts. Very nice. :up:

"Now run along and play with your star wars action figures, perhaps i'll buy you a blow up darth sidious to ****...if you don't already have one."

And the Golden Shortbus award for Sosuave retard of the year goes to...

JefftheMoralChef.

You've earned it beta boy.

Carry it with shame. :yes:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
This thread sucks
hahahahahaha.

Maybe we could flame each other?

That'd probs make it more fun for you.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe JefftheChef is just attention seeking and can't handle the fact that some great posters are in the spotlight and not him.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I believe JefftheChef is just attention seeking and can't handle the fact that some great posters are in the spotlight and not him.
Oh gosh...You've figured me out. I'm an attention seeking *****

I love all of you guys. Can't handle the opinion of an ALPHA. Weak frames.

I'm jealous of a little boy who wishes he was a star wars character and his *****. :D

Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Oh gosh...You've figured me out. I'm an attention seeking *****

I love all of you guys. Can't handle the opinion of an ALPHA. Weak frames.

I'm jealous of a little boy who wishes he was a star wars character and his *****. :D
lol

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you guys approaching women?
Every weekday, at least 3 times a day.

When you approach women do you now have it choreographed or are you freestyling it?
Freestyling, with sometimes choreographed (think about what I'm going to say/ask/do a few seconds/minutes before I speak to her). They like unpredictability w/o lameness. Be original, but also be familiar/business-like with a smile.

Whats your success rate with number closes?
100% in the past 2 years. They usually offer their number to me without me asking. If I obtain one, I may Never call, especially if she's not my type or what I have in my mind, what I'm looking for.
Out of the number closes, how many do you F close...?
10%? And it's usually the one I didn't really want, but I fvck her anyway cause I'm horny.

What venues do you guys sarge at? Not sarge, but linger or "Don Juan" Church, Nightclubs, bars, eye doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas pump, apartment complex Day game? Y Night game? Y Social circle game? In social circle game, I find that giving attention to everyone but your target works wonders, then if you happen to accidentally kino your target, it's on. Look past the target, then she will think, "Me! Me! Look at Me!"

A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question..
30+ I've encountered so many different women since I've studied SS, that 30 may be a low number. Dancing is a great door to the puss. Wish I had time to do it more, I'm talking traditional dancing like salsa, tango, ballroom, etc. Dirty dancing is just not me, yet.

What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females..Fishing, bowhunting, survival/camping/nature, language learning, studying geology and ancient ancient history before man especially about the 176 known impact craters here on Earth - I would like to visit each and every one, but don't believe that that will be possible in my lifetime.

A brief description of your looks..? Maybe height, weight, ethnicity.. I'm getting older. I think at 33-34 that you begin to notice/feel your age, 6'2" 165 lbs. White Irish/English blue eyes brown hair. My father IS the best looking male in my entire family - photos from his High school show him to be a man among boys.
What were you like before you got into pick up..? I was coming off a oneitis catastrophe, where she accused me of stalking her. I got into PU, because I wanted to acquire other girls to make her jealous immediately. I was Very hard on myself, and despised my looks, had a dark mind, and was Really Lost, in all facets of my life, No motivation, hopelessness, just drifting. The oneitis provided the spark to enrich my life to the level it is today - VERY happy, and really can't believe how much I risked and accomplished in just 4 arduous, but rewarding years. I kicked a5s!

Whats your career? Would rather not say. It's a very physical/hard job, but I get to socialize and meet people from all walks of life. As such, I've learned to gauge people, from doctors to peasants.

And, since this is starting to seem like a police interview, I'll conclude with one last good question...

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum..Love yourself, THEN you can love everyone else, or the woman. Until then, no woman is gonna wanta love you, unless it's out of sympathy. Always be moving. Have direction. Take risks. Love challenges, the unknown. This is where you grow, from stepping out Blind, wading through the darkness, on alert and staying aware, afraid, but not scared. Be aware of your surroundings.

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was just hilarious..

Regardless of the quality of your points (or advice around the forums), you all clearly have huge egos to even bother coming back and responding to each others' egotistical drivel.

Reaction score
loving said:
I thought this was just hilarious..

Regardless of the quality of your points (or advice around the forums), you all clearly have huge egos to even bother coming back and responding to each others' egotistical drivel.
To each his own. The truth is that as you grow and mature, you realize that everyone has their opinion. Whether you choose to listen or not is up to you. It really hardly matters. I appreciate having a forum where I can vent thoughts for opinions and give advice to someone I can help. To each his own. Chuch.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:

double lol.

Jeff how's senior year going?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were in Rome and DIDN'T do as the Romans, you would have probably gotten yer ass kicked.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Pretty damn good. Hows yours going?

Junior, but also pretty sick. Work is killing me but I have a long weekend and 3 different dates with 3 different girls this weekend.....

three times the charm :yes:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't ask me, but I'm going to respond anyway...

Whenever I go out to have a good time. I generally don't do 'approaches' when I'm out running errands or working, however that may change in the near future. I'll strike up conversations with women, but it's not for dating purposes. It's just for chit chat.

When you approach women do you now have it choreographed or are you freestyling it?
I 'freestyle' it, as you put it. I think the only canned line I've kept is when I ask for the number. Everything else is on-the-fly.

I don't normally close on anyone, mainly because I'm currently with someone. Currently, It's the women who do the work for me either by handing me their number, or asking for mine. When I actually do a close, I give them my email address. It's the best way to get ahold of me, and it lets me know if they're actually serious or not. If you're wondering how many actually send me an email, I think there was only one woman who didn't.

Out of the number closes, how many do you F close...?
Currently none, because I'm with someone.

What venues do you guys sarge at? Day game? Night game? Social circle game?
For me, it's usually wherever I'm out having fun. I'm at my peak in personality when I'm out enjoying myself, and attracting women comes easily.

A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question..
Given that I've been in a LTR for quite some time and I found the community back in 2001, the numbers are going to be a bit on the low side. I also can't remember every woman that I was with. Not only that, I was selective about the women whom I felt deserved to experience my manhood.

I never rated my success by how much sex I had. I rated my success on my successful closes, dates, and how many women I had at one time. I also did what I could to test limits and see how much 5hit the women would put up with from me. They REALLY will put up with a lot!

What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females..
Music. Not only do I love it, I've used it to help attract women.

A brief description of your looks..? Maybe height, weight, ethnicity..
Poor white boy who can't afford a haircut :D

What were you like before you got into pick up..?
Confused, shy, unworthy of the attention from the opposite sex. I let people walk all over me. Not anymore.

Whats your career?
Repairing medical equipment

And, since this is starting to seem like a police interview, I'll conclude with one last good question...

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum..
It's in my signature.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since everyone else is replying I guess I will too, even though I wasn't necessarily singled out.

Every weekend. That's usually my only free time since I'm usually always busy with work, but I seize any opportunity I get. Meaning if I'm at the store and I see a cute girl I will go approach.

It's all free style, the only thing I really run through my head at first is my opener. I'm pretty confident with my skills to where once I break the ice I can keep the conversation flowing.

I'm kind of doing the anti-dump thing right now. Meaning I only approach woman who I know are already interested so I'd say probably about %90. I can only recall two times where a girl blatantly denied me her number.

What venues do you guys sarge at? Day game? Night game? Social circle game?
Like I said, I seize the opportunity when it's there. If I see a cute girl worth approaching then I will. But I'd honestly say most of my lays were due to night game. I hit up a lot of parties, and I've thrown a lot of them as well. My social circle has helped a bit, but I try not to rely on it.

Well lets see. I was lucky enough to have already slept with 3 girls before finally getting introduced to the seduction community. Sense then I've probably slept with around 20 more girls.

What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females..
Well that's kind of hard because work is a large majority of my passion. I'm always striving for power and to be better, and I love making money. Aside from that I love music. I've been playing bass for about 4 years, I've toured with a few bands and I love the feeling of being on stage. I also love writing.

A brief description of your looks..? Maybe height, weight, ethnicity..
I'm white and about 6'2, 145lbs. I've got the "rocker" look going for me.

What were you like before you got into pick up..?
A complete nerd. I read manga and watched anime. I was highly into computers, designing webpages and learning programming languages and looking at porn all the time.

Whats your career?
Graphics designer.

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum..
Honestly, I completely agree with everything KX had to say. Not to be a brown noser but he really has shown me the way truly and has opened my eyes a lot. He's completely right when he says that all woman are amoral. It's the sad truth. The heartbeat of everyone woman's actions is a result of their emotions, once you realize that you have the key.

-Scars