@ IgetIt!, KontrollerX, Warrior74, Squirrels, Rollo Tomassi, Bible Belt, Str8up

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The names listed in the topic are a few people who I think give consistently good advice, and I honestly believe you guys get laid. A compliment, considering I think 85-90% of this board are posers/exaggerators..
So I just wanted to ask you guys some questions out of curiosity.. Feel free to answer or keep your anonymity I wont be offended but It'd be really cool if you answered the questions open and honestly. So, enough fluff on to it.

How often are you guys approaching women?

When you approach women do you now have it choreographed or are you freestyling it?

Whats your success rate with number closes?
Out of the number closes, how many do you F close...?

What venues do you guys sarge at? Day game? Night game? Social circle game?

A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question..

What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females..

A brief description of your looks..? Maybe height, weight, ethnicity..

What were you like before you got into pick up..?

Whats your career?

And, since this is starting to seem like a police interview, I'll conclude with one last good question...

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum..

Thanks, if you do choose to answer.. But I know some of us are private people and your non compliance will not make you any less brilliant in my book.. But your compliance may change lives..
Thanks
-Cola

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
Alright this is KX on this name because I'm vacationing in Hawaii on my other name since Sosuave gave me an all expense paid ticket to that beautiful locale. :crackup:

"How often are you guys approaching women?"

A few times a week if I've got time.

"When you approach women do you now have it choreographed or are you freestyling it?"

Half and half actually. Some PUA routines changed up a bit to camoflauge them have worked wonders for my game.

"Whats your success rate with number closes?"

Probably 70-75%. So not a super pimp but my rate of success re-inforces my belief that the DJ game can be a bit of a numbers game which I'm fine with. Just keep on trucking with confidence until you find a woman whose ready to buy what you're selling.

"Out of the number closes, how many do you F close...?"

On average about 5 out of 10...some I just lose track of, others I can never get a hold of again...numbers game hehe.

"What venues do you guys sarge at? Day game? Night game? Social circle game?"

I love the night but mostly I operate best on day game as then I'm the most alert and ready to charm a woman's pants off. I have a few social circles I sometimes pull "talent" from as well but I don't like to rely on that too much as I think the cold approach is what keeps a man's game the most sharp. Social circles can come and go or suddenly be lost and the man that relies on them is then screwed until he finds his courage to begin building again via you guessed it...cold approaches.

"A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question.."

Well it had gone from an AFC lifetime best of 5 to about 40 or 50 something and other offers I've turned down either due to the girl being fugly or my being ready to go home from the club or bar and pass out.

"What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females.."

Probably helping guys get off the AFC sh!t pile as I have done thanks to the advice here as well from Professor Leykis. Since no one ever gave me this advice when I was young I want to give other dudes what I never got so thats a mental complex of mine but at least its a positive one.

"A brief description of your looks..? Maybe height, weight, ethnicity.."

6ft, 190lbs (thanks to Throttle's low carb advice) dark brown hair and I guess I look vaguely similar to a much younger Ray Liotta.

"What were you like before you got into pick up..?"

Go read some Jeffthechef posts. Thats me in a nutshell. Huge moralist self defeating left brained AFC I was.

"Whats your career?"

Well I was a telemarketer (please don't laugh or hate me for that) but now I'm training to be a physical therapist as in help people in car accidents to learn to walk again.

"And, since this is starting to seem like a police interview, I'll conclude with one last good question...

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum.."

The one thing that I would teach these recovering AFC's is that women are amoral which is a different word and meaning from "immoral".

Amoral means they are outside of making moral considerations and are entirely driven by emotions, dependency needs and lust.

So if you want a fvck buddy go read some SunnyD posts and learn what kind of bad boy her man was that played on her emotions so well.

If you want a wife find a woman that is a bit needy but not a total nutcase and work at becoming the fulfillment of her dependency needs as in that way you will make yourself indispensible to her.

The mistake guys make is thinking that women stay with men in marriages or relationships out of love.

That is not true.

They stay out of having their selfish self interested dependency needs fulfilled.

Find out what your girl's are and again make yourself indispensible to her as the source of her fulfillment and she'll always be yours or at least always come back to you eventually after she samples someone new.

Anyway to me "true love" is unconditional and since the only people you can get that from are relatives and parents I personally don't believe in relationship "love".

Since relationship love is conditional and based on the callous "what have you done for me lately?" mindset.

"Thanks, if you do choose to answer.. But I know some of us are private people and your non compliance will not make you any less brilliant in my book.. But your compliance may change lives..
Thanks
-Cola"

Yep no problem Cola.

I always did like you better than Pepsi. :p

[/dodges tomato

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for the compliment, and I'm sure there are countless other guys on here who are unnamed, yet doing very well for themselves. I would be interested in hearing the answers to your questions from the top 100 or so sosuave posters, not just the few names you mentioned.

For me, pretty much never, because I am almost always in a relationship. Girls usually approach me, at least in their own subtle way. Part of that is being attractive because I already have a girl, and the other part is that I am good at noticing when women like me.

Yesterday, I had a girl I had not seen since high school run up to me and hug me at a drugstore, mashing her big boobs into my chest, then making puppy dog eyes as she smiled and nodded at everything I said. That was the female version of an "approach." Women try to let you know that they are available if you want them without actually asking you out.

When you approach women do you now have it choreographed or are you freestyling it?

I would never use canned lines or openers. A long time ago, I used to sell vacuum cleaners door-to-door. It taught me how to talk to people. Although, it is more about how you say it than what you say.

honestly not my thing

I think I've dated two girls that did not have sex with me and did not lead to a relationship. One was a Jesus freak, and the other was my fault - the girl was an hb10 and just too beautiful to touch. I tried too hard to be ambivalent.

I would not go out of my way to talk to women. Do what you do and enjoy life. If you are having fun, women will come to you. I would only talk to a girl I didn't know for the sake of teasing her to get a laugh for myself.

A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community.

Five. But they were all girlfriends. I have lived with the current girlfriend for the past year. We still have sex about every day.

What is your passion in life? Like, not work.. Just something that you really enjoy doing that has nothing to do with females..

mma and law. Women are drawn to both of them.

tall skinny white guy who looks like he has no business being a cage fighter:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/standing2.jpg

divorced and pissed off at women

Whats your career?

mma and law. Notice those are the same as my two passions.

What is one thing you could teach up and comers..? One thing that you feel would save these guys a lot of pain and maybe reduce some of the redundant posts on this forum..

I can think of a lot:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144055
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162646
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150557
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153548
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

Reaction score
Living in a small town environment, I've almost dried up the available girls willing to have sex or hang out ect.. My reputation around here is well established. So girls know that I'm to look good around, to have sex with, but never to date, however there are always a few exceptions. Depending on my financial situation at the moment, or knowing a little bit about the girls background (her parents home will be avail., she has her own place, I could bang her anywhere, she's friends with so and so, I could just bring her over to my place) I'll approach.

If I don't know her, it's waay easier. I just assume the rapport of whatever institution or place I'm at and then I'm just nice, truthful in everything I say, I don't pressure, and tell her what I want.It works. Basically depending on how I feel, how I'm dressed (I tend to stick with Ralph Lauren Polo's and Abercrombie and Fitch), and how my money is looking at the moment (a man needs money, stability, at least for some gas/food/drugs for us.) Your responsibility.

What she looks like drives me to make an initial statement, depending on her body language from there makes me say what ever it takes to eventually hang out with her and lay her, or even maybe want to be with her depending on if I truly respect her after the initial introduction.

Many too many to count, many have been straight from school associations, many from friends, and on my own approaches. I would say at this point I would get 7 of 10 approaches... You've got to be at the same physical attraction level initially or it won't work. I've had I want to say 3 occasions where I had sex with a girl within a couple hours of meeting her, some girls just ask.

I have had a large success rate stemming from an institution like school, but work like any other institution you can assume the rapport, friends of friends, rarely parties, but they are a go at times (go figure.) Nothing special, if you see a girl you like approach, I always feel the same, doesn't matter what time of day.

A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question..
It's okay, I have had player qualities since I was in 7th grade, naturally from clout, I was rather popular, excelling at football, top 3 state placer in wrestling, state track, and naturally flirtatious with a nice body... At first I didn't know how to handle it, but I see that it's about what you do. Basically after intentionally trying to up my game the numbers shot up I would say 30 or so hookups since then.

wrestling, coaching my youth tackle football squad, or playing football (I'll be a freshman in college in Jan. I plan to attend the spring training program.)

Look for yourself, I am a dark skinned Mexican, I prefer white girls.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=51805399

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=42891285

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=51801850

Reckless, undependable, ****y, rather weird at times. But people grow up and learn accordingly or at least correct themselves and up themselves.

Whats your career?
I work sales demo's at WalMart, I'm 20 heading into College in January, I'm pursuing a career in business administration with a major in marketing management.

And, since this is starting to seem like a police interview, I'll conclude with one last good question...

When approaching a woman, treat her as such. Be nice, don't pressure, tell the whole truth, and tell her exactly what you want. Most importantly realize that it is your responsibility. Initially, for the lay, and always even in the relationship. Be your own man. Chuch.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL..

The regular str8up not you.. Rofl..

Even though for having the confidence to think I met you, your a super pimp im sure!

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthNihilus said:
"What were you like before you got into pick up..?"

Go read some Jeffthechef posts. Thats me in a nutshell. Huge moralist self defeating left brained AFC I was.
Lmao..I rather like that description..besides the middle part...I have never been a self-defeating person. Ironically, You're the nihilistic one; there is no such thing as success to your or victory.

Don't be a B_itch about me owning you on your several aka's. I love how Pussies like you always switch names to avoid the Truth.

You were wrong.:D

Reaction score
cola said:
LOL..

The regular str8up not you.. Rofl..

Even though for having the confidence to think I met you, your a super pimp im sure!
I haven't seen that name around so I assumed. I feel rather stupid for such an assumption now. I'm sorry about that.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt kinda opened it up to others anyway. I would post my own, but it's so similar to Bible Belt's that I didn't bother ... except for the MMA stuff.

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Lmao..I rather like that description..besides the middle part...I have never been a self-defeating person. Ironically, You're the nihilistic one; there is no such thing as success to your or victory.

Don't be a B_itch about me owning you on your several aka's. I love how Pussies like you always switch names to avoid the Truth.

You were wrong.:D
I didn't switch names I was handed a "vacation" for telling the truth about why a certain female troll on this site is never banned ie her secret sexual relationship with the admin of the site.

Also you've never owned anyone here.

Your posts are p!ss weak moralistic drivel that serve to weaken the overrall message of the site.

Reaction score
Arguing on this forum is basically pointless. We could use it to build each other, albeit everyone has different points of view, it's a true man who is able to understand it. If someone right off the bat is being downright threatening however that calls for justice but then that should be the end of it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
cola said:
The names listed in the topic are a few people who I think give consistently good advice, and I honestly believe you guys get laid.
Gracias man. I try to help out where I can.
cola said:
So I just wanted to ask you guys some questions out of curiosity.. Feel free to answer or keep your anonymity I wont be offended but It'd be really cool if you answered the questions open and honestly. So, enough fluff on to it.

Well,I'm somewhat similiar to Bible Belt. The majority of the time,I'm in a relationship.

The girl I'm seeing right now is from this field report.

I want to get something clear,though.

I'm NOT a pimp.
I'm NOT a player.

In other words,my life doesn't revolve around women and sex.

I DO approach,but I don't "sarge".

If I'm out somewhere and see a girl I'm attracted to,I may approach her,but I don't leave the house with the specific intentions of meeting women.

cola said:
Both. I have a line that I ALWAYS use,but it's just to help break the ice.

Once the ice is gone,then it's natural.

cola said:
To be honest,I don't really know that answer to this question.

Since I go from relationship to relationship,with each one possibly lasting a few months each,one even lasted over a year,I can't really answer that question accurately.

cola said:
I meet women generally at stores,during the daytime.

I don't mean customers,I mean like the cashiers. A conversation with them basically is required,so it's a good opportunity to flirt or open.

cola said:
A rough estimate of sexual partners AFTER you discovered the seduction community... No comment is acceptable as this is a very blunt, direct and maybe rude question.
Again,I'm of the relationship type.

Also,I just recently discovered the "community". And even upon finding it,I had to go through fear,anxiety,a disbelief that this stuff actually works,my own procrastination,and other hurdles along the way.

And this was all WHILE I knew and was learning about pickup.

cola said:
What is your passion in life?
I like sports. Not watching them,but playing. Basketball,bowling,etc. (Yes,I said bowling).

cola said:
5'8,175ish. I'll leave it at that.

cola said:
I was the President and CEO of "Let's Just Be Friends,Inc",the Mayor of LJBFville,USA.

cola said:
Whats your career?
I work in product distribution for a MAJOR food producing company.

cola said:

Oh that's easy...

The solution to EVERY PROBLEM you have with women is YOU.

You are the answer.

If you'll notice,whenever I reply to a thread,I bascially say the same things over and over again,even though problems differ from thread to thread.

The solution is ALWAYS something that the OP of a thread can either start doing,stop doing,or both.

Peace man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll bite.

Not often. I don't do hoe chasing. If a woman seems interest, I'll go and introduce myself.

Just normal conversation, playful banter...if they can't be playful I usually leave on a polite note.

Getting numbers is nothing. Everyone can get numbers. If you have a good convo you'll get a number, if the convo is weak, why bother to ask.

I don't sarge. (actually that term is so nerdy and lame) I go out with my friends, if I meet someone, cool, if not we just have fun. I tend to meet women everywhere. Bookstore, grocery store, mall, clubs, met a sales rep from Staples yesterday at my job, got her number and going out next week.

Probably around 20. I got more tail in college, it was everywhere and I took advantage. I'm pretty discriminating these days.

Music production, graphic design and animation, politics.

5'8 200lbs, I get rated between a 7 and an 8 usually. Average looking.

In highschool, comic book/popular science reading, wise cracking nerd with one soulmate girlfriend. Very shy and very AFC. Few friends.
College, Smart fun guy, who dated cheerleaders. College was my happiest time in life. Lots of sex, good times, lots of friends, just enjoyed life and women. Very DJ.
After college, Rave MC/Music Producer/Promoter, Drugs and drama. Terrible girlfriend who I knocked up and wifed , then went AFC for. Hilarity ensued. Finally my esteem got to the point where I walked away from her bad behavior, behavior that I allowed to happen by not being the man in the relationship and doing my part.
Found this community after trying to figure out how everything went all wrong. Really I never wanted to be a pick up artist or a pimp, just wanted to understand what I did wrong in my relationships. Been putting my life back together and examining my past and learning from my past mistakes. I saw a chance to share things I had learned form experience with other guys. I did it the wrong way so you don't have to!

Whats your career? Graphic Artist.

Women are not the most important thing in life. They come and they go. Family, your career, your relationship with yourself, your relationship with your faith/belief/the creator...all of these are more important than women. Women are for fun, and if your no fun you probably won't have any women.

Also don't use this site as a way to constantly navel gaze. Thinking about yourself in such excruciating detail on a constant basis is not good for you. Examining every facet of every interaction with every girl is not good for you. Sometimes you just have to let go and go with the flow...you don't ride a bike by thinking about it, you just do it. Same thing with women. Just do it until you get the hang of it. Fall off the bike a few times, then get back on and keep riding until it starts to be fun! If it's not fun, why do it at all?

Thanks, if you do choose to answer.. But I know some of us are private people and your non compliance will not make you any less brilliant in my book.. But your compliance may change lives..
Thanks

No problem

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up is pretty much done with SS. Dont hold your breath of him answering, but he might, who knows, he still has about 60 posts before his 7000 mark, which he leaves SS forever.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthNihilus said:
I didn't switch names I was handed a "vacation" for telling the truth about why a certain female troll on this site is never banned ie her secret sexual relationship with the admin of the site.

Also you've never owned anyone here.

Your posts are p!ss weak moralistic drivel that serve to weaken the overrall message of the site.
Piss weak?

How old are you?

I just owned you 99999999999999 times. NOOB...Amoral people like you serve to weaken the world. :down:

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Piss weak?

How old are you?

I just owned you 99999999999999 times. NOOB...Amoral people like you serve to weaken the world. :down:
Whatever helps you sleep at night beta boy.

Just remember its players like me who your girlfriend leaves your sappy moralistic boyscout ass for eventually and its guys like me who she is getting nailed by constantly when you are at work.

Morality, ethics and all that sh!t may help to properly run a society but it has no business anywhere in "the game" as women are amoral in relationship matters.

So when in rome do as the romans do and be amoral like women in your own relationship dealings or fight against the truth and continue believing in your "quality moral woman" mythology.

Is ignorance really bliss?

For chumps like you it is.

For realists like me I enjoy knowing my woman is actually turned on by me for my bad boy nature as it goes perfectly with her natural biology rather than laughing at me behind my back as women do to moralist provider beta chumps like you Jeffrey. :crackup:

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthNihilus said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night beta boy.

Just remember its players like me who your girlfriend leaves your sappy moralistic boyscout ass for eventually and its guys like me who she is getting nailed by constantly when you are at work.

Morality, ethics and all that sh!t may help to properly run a society but it has no business anywhere in "the game" as women are amoral in relationship matters.

So when in rome do as the romans do and be amoral like women in your own relationship dealings or fight against the truth and continue believing in your "quality moral woman" mythology.

Is ignorance really bliss?

For chumps like you it is.

For realists like me I enjoy knowing my woman is actually turned on by me for my bad boy nature as it goes perfectly with her natural biology rather than laughing at me behind my back as women do to moralist provider beta chumps like you Jeffrey. :crackup:
What a comeback!
And stop throwing me your *****ass**** cliches. **** the romans too..Look at what happened to them. They don't exist anymore.

Morality does not equal a "moralist provider beta" man. Realists don't succeed in life. They confine themselves to society's "reality because that is the only reality a realist knows. The crappy one.

And your amorality is why you'll never be an alpha. YOU, are the betaboy. You will never be a real man. Read the dj bible again, and read the book of pook too. Morals are definitely part of being a man, in and outside of relationships. "Chumps" like you will never experience love. All you'll ever be able to get is sex.

You are right about one thing. Morality can't exist in the game. The sad truth is, only dumb ***** afc's that come to this site and believe they know found enlightenment STILL CALL THIS A GAME. Only little boys who stick to techniques and **** think of this as a game. There is no game. The game is an illusion to help afc's resolve their insecurity and rejection issues.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your calling KX a "chump", thats bold. very bold.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I haven't seen that name around so I assumed. I feel rather stupid for such an assumption now. I'm sorry about that.
Who cares.
You answered the questions to the calibre of the 'big-names' here anyway.
Just, your E-coc_k rep is a lil' small; which isn't necessarily a bad thing lol!