Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IG useful?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t cold DM but add IG for messaging after approaches IRL. If one has a good SMV one can show it through IG. To me it feels feminine to flaunt oneself for attention in that manner, but perhaps it’s a modern necessity. I have awe for those guys who play it cool and have no posts.

I think IRL matters the most, some interaction and one has a good idea of who the person is. If one is somewhat good at game one manages to (subtly) sell oneself, making IG redundant. It’s not like mankind first got laid when IG/FB was invented.

However, it can allow for girls to fall in love/dream away using the pictures. On the other hand, maybe it’s all useless, it’s all status and games, maybe they only enjoy having a high status man on Instagram, like kids collecting football cards. Still, we men drool over girls on IG (I don’t) and want them subsequently, and maybe girls do the same.

Any brilliant insight?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Nah man IG is golden and a must have these days.. More women will add you on IG than give you their number out.. especially in the party scene/nightlife, everyone connects via Twitter or IG (Twitter prob not as much anymore.. i been out the loop of the party scene tho)

Women in general though almost every woman has IG. Not every woman has snapchat, and even less women have twitter.

Being Social is key these days.. If you lack the social value, meaning you dont have a good group of friends, you better at least have an IG with a decent amount of followers.. Women want to know men aren't squares or creeps.. Often you can show a woman based on your personality and style alone.. but alot of women will automatically want to see something to verify you're not secretly crazy or obsessive, or just weird.. Ofc IG doesnt tell a person everything but it gives them a better idea of who you are, and if you have friends, and what kind of things you post.

I'll admit though, you should have 2 IG's if you post specific content.. I got caught by a chick before who I really liked and wanted to make a good impression on.. She found my IG because I didnt know this when "IG Stories" first released, that if you view a persons story, they can see who viewed it/thus check out your profile.. So I did it on a profile that I had tons of pics of me with other chicks. Like on the page I had about maybe 12 diff pics with me and chicks I picked up or was on a date with. One of them was even a pic of her from a year earlier LOL. I did also have stuff about boxing, food, cars, ufc/mma on there but.. it looked bad AF .. See at one point I was trying to make an IG based off my lifestyle.. and it wasnt a good idea lol.. especially because it wastn even private.. though I never synced my contacts to it.. eventually I mae it private so only people I accept can view it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see it being valuable at all unless your very very popular with large social circles within a very small area

there are pitfalls as being well known as " that guy " in any scenario yes there is benefits too but we have to remember women like to overthink and over analyse

i just feel your better off not having a woman you like on there because

1) your gonna get jealous at the amount of orbiters / simps she has and every fvcking woman has at least 50

2) Her attention / validation seeking content will pi$$ you off

3) you will be constantly compared to chad / tyrone / Henrique's profiles who are in already in her DM's

4) anything you post will be examined to the nth degree (and 9/10 this ain't going to go the way you think it will)

5) theres absolutely no mystery or suspense as you can constantly see what she is doing and vice versa

6) You will stand out more in her mind because she CAN'T see what your doing and you can't see what she is doing

the main reason most people post anything is for "someone" to see it do not allow her that luxury

If she wants to show you her new outfit or new hairstyle whatever MAKE her see you IRL

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram is by far the most important component in dating in 2023
The guys getting all the girls in 2023 aren’t daygamers or on these forums, they are guys flashing their lifestyles on instagram to their 1000s of female followers
For hot girls 18-23, understand instagram is her main dating app

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t cold DM but add IG for messaging after approaches IRL. If one has a good SMV one can show it through IG. To me it feels feminine to flaunt oneself for attention in that manner, but perhaps it’s a modern necessity. I have awe for those guys who play it cool and have no posts.

I think IRL matters the most, some interaction and one has a good idea of who the person is. If one is somewhat good at game one manages to (subtly) sell oneself, making IG redundant. It’s not like mankind first got laid when IG/FB was invented.

However, it can allow for girls to fall in love/dream away using the pictures. On the other hand, maybe it’s all useless, it’s all status and games, maybe they only enjoy having a high status man on Instagram, like kids collecting football cards. Still, we men drool over girls on IG (I don’t) and want them subsequently, and maybe girls do the same.

Any brilliant insight?
Yes. I hate it, and social media, but it's the only one I use because it's pretty damn important.

I barely use it, only about 100 followers, a dozen photos and only 2 story highlights...but it helps for sure. I literally add random women I see and DM them and one of those led to straight up going on a trip with her which I've talked about here. Some random women add me too and we start DMing, at worst it's practice at best it's a potential lead (especially if you add women who travel a lot). In general the best thing about IG is maintaining the interest of women who you haven't started seeing yet. Just post funny shvt and they'll probably comment.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a tip for combining IG with cold approaches:

First of all, get her to add you: "Do you have a phone? Add me on instagram." That way it's not up to her to accept. Type in your name yourself, so you hold her phone. Then, go through a 3-4 pictures of your DHV pictures, so she notices you. You can get a "wow." Now you've at least sold your IG account and partly yourself, which means it will be harder to in various ways ignore.

I think this is good for cold approach/street game, because they don't expect it (in most cities/countries), so one need to build presence/noticeability in as many ways as possible, to prevent ghosts/flakes.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram is by far the most important component in dating in 2023
The guys getting all the girls in 2023 aren’t daygamers or on these forums, they are guys flashing their lifestyles on instagram to their 1000s of female followers
For hot girls 18-23, understand instagram is her main dating app
I dated a 26yo 9.5 Slovak girl yesterday (I'm 36), met on the street, no mention of instagram or other social media. Instagram is optional, if you need instagram to show value, you gotta work on yourself and learn how to approach and talk to women. I meet hot girls everyday, I don't really use instagram and girls rarely ask me about it, they don't need to see my profile, they know immediately that I'm high value, they don't need to verify.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any brilliant insight?
You don’t need IG to get women. But, if you have lots of followers and pictures that make you look like you have an exciting life, then IG can help you. If you don’t have many followers and your pictures don’t show an exciting life, then it will hurt you more then help you. I only accept phone numbers from women. If they offer me social media then I walk.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think IG is currently used by younger men in the <25 age range.