"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If you're stuggling BADLY, move to SEA

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
I've noticed that on lots of game forums, the guys who claim that to do amazing and have the best game seem to all be now living in SEA

Saw this earlier and it might be legit lol

Guy was a 100% incel in Holland. Moved to SEA and now he's banging teens at will!! (mainly using tinder but also some cold approach I think)

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
So you can bang 4 and 5s like this dude and then brag about it?
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I don't really have a racial preference, but I'm not into foreign women. Like my whole point in trying to play the game and get good is to get with my type, which is women in the US.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There's a mgtow who wrote about moving to SEA and retiring on 200k. At 8$ not a bad buy
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Some Asian women are good looking.

You ever seen that Moranbong Band from North Korea? They got hot girls like Jo Kuk-hyang.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Some Asian women are good looking.

You ever seen that Moranbong Band from North Korea? They got hot girls like Jo Kuk-hyang.
North Korea has kpop too?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why would white people have to move to SEA if there are a tonne of SEA immigrants in North America desperately looking for white men? If what I am saying does not add up then go to Toronto, Canada. As SEAs and Asians are the second highest group next.to whites and I see these couple up most.of the time and I know those are crutch relationships (the white guy could not get a white girl but an Asian is white enough to pass rather than a brown or black). Most white guys have divorced at least one or two or a number of them. May be opportunistic types.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Why would white people have to move to SEA if there are a tonne of SEA immigrants in North America desperately looking for white men? If what I am saying does not add up then go to Toronto, Canada. As SEAs and Asians are the second highest group next.to whites and I see these couple up most.of the time and I know those are crutch relationships (the white guy could not get a white girl but an Asian is white enough to pass rather than a brown or black). Most white guys have divorced at least one or two or a number of them. May be opportunistic types.
In this area of the state I see hardly an Asians. Some Asians I find sexy though like Koreans and Japanese girls. Light skin and like the Moranbong girls I posted. They're beautiful. I'd totally would rail them. Yea, they're just like being white basically. That Jo Kuk-hyang I wouldn't hesitate at all.
 
Top