Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're stuggling BADLY, move to SEA

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that on lots of game forums, the guys who claim that to do amazing and have the best game seem to all be now living in SEA

Saw this earlier and it might be legit lol

Guy was a 100% incel in Holland. Moved to SEA and now he's banging teens at will!! (mainly using tinder but also some cold approach I think)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you can bang 4 and 5s like this dude and then brag about it?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have a racial preference, but I'm not into foreign women. Like my whole point in trying to play the game and get good is to get with my type, which is women in the US.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a mgtow who wrote about moving to SEA and retiring on 200k. At 8$ not a bad buy

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some Asian women are good looking.

You ever seen that Moranbong Band from North Korea? They got hot girls like Jo Kuk-hyang.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Asian women are good looking.

You ever seen that Moranbong Band from North Korea? They got hot girls like Jo Kuk-hyang.
North Korea has kpop too?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would white people have to move to SEA if there are a tonne of SEA immigrants in North America desperately looking for white men? If what I am saying does not add up then go to Toronto, Canada. As SEAs and Asians are the second highest group next.to whites and I see these couple up most.of the time and I know those are crutch relationships (the white guy could not get a white girl but an Asian is white enough to pass rather than a brown or black). Most white guys have divorced at least one or two or a number of them. May be opportunistic types.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why would white people have to move to SEA if there are a tonne of SEA immigrants in North America desperately looking for white men? If what I am saying does not add up then go to Toronto, Canada. As SEAs and Asians are the second highest group next.to whites and I see these couple up most.of the time and I know those are crutch relationships (the white guy could not get a white girl but an Asian is white enough to pass rather than a brown or black). Most white guys have divorced at least one or two or a number of them. May be opportunistic types.
In this area of the state I see hardly an Asians. Some Asians I find sexy though like Koreans and Japanese girls. Light skin and like the Moranbong girls I posted. They're beautiful. I'd totally would rail them. Yea, they're just like being white basically. That Jo Kuk-hyang I wouldn't hesitate at all.