If youre in University...Approach like f***** crazy

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its frosh week now or coming up really soon, I can't stress it enough Approach! everyone is in a good mood, you have some common ground to work with (same school, ask how their summer was, where theyre from) and its super easy to at least get a facebook contact if not (preferably) a number. If its your first year in university/college, dont worry about who you were in highschool, if you were a nerd, no one knows that in university. You are finally in control of what label you want to have, go out their and get it.

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, I start tommorow, definately gonna go crazy with approaches haha.

Surprisement

Reaction score
I guess you mean outside of class, the potential for recurring awkwardness is very high otherwise...

I need to work up the nerve to just starting approaching. I always break that 3 second rule and replay every fvck-up that has ever happened socially. Of course I won't come off very well at all with a mindset like that!

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so many hot girls outside of my class around campus. What are some good approaches to do? Sometimes I don't know what to say and i dont want to say anything boring.