"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

If you're a "nice guy", prepare to get a taste of this.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
From some chick's myspace:

before, and always, id have many boys somewhat divided into teams - 'a' team, 'b' team, 'c' team..it worked out well for me to fill lonely thoughts or nights..

the 'a' team were the extreme hotties, mainly jerks, with whom the nasty games of "who can screw who worse" were played with, leading to drama, stemmed from insecurities, incapable of being real and open around another of the opposite sex who is adequately as physically attractive - intimidation..funny, how the ones im most attracted to, who are of equal beauty, are the ones im instinctively warned to stay away from..i dont trust 'em, automatically assuming they'll want to blow me off - AS IF IVE NEVER BEEN BLOWN OFF BEFORE - and the challenge in having a gorgeous boyfriend is high maintenance..ive had one too many model pretty boys..tall, dark, and handsome is how i want em and ill take em..

the 'b' team are the good looking nice guys to call for a date and warm-me-up-feel-good-to-soothe-over the-damage-wrecked-by-the 'a' teamers..these are the men who have everything i should want, but i dont..nor do i appreciate or want them due to immature ignorance..so they're used as back-up strokers who are willing to do anything for me yet get nothing in return..WHAT I WOULD DO to make amends with some of those gracious guys..

finally, the 'c' team are last resort boys that are forever told how special they are but strictly "friends"..the ones with no chance at anything other than desperate situation calls when feeling utterly isolated, dumped, devoured in devastation.. they're the ones that will always be there to talk to, cry to, release extreme emotions, others from the other team would never glimpse.
This is why you guard your heart, kids. Don't get used.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
'nor do i appreciate or want them due to immature ignorance..'

Something tells me this was written by a man. It's just too self deprecating and insightful to be by a woman.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Whether or not it was written by a woman, it is quite true that high demand women categorize men as described above.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
that sounds about right.

thats why men need to stand the **** Up for themselves...if you are a nice guy reading this.

and your in this situation..PUNK that HOE!

wooo!

go cards
NLCS game 7!
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
I've been a part of the "A" team before, but it wasn't a good thing. All the mind games and manipulation on her end to try and 1-up me gets old real quick.

The cincher was all this was done at my job, where she figured it would be impossible for me to retaliate against her from. I turned it around on her and made her look like a damn fool though...

I liked part "C" the best, even the most mean-spirited woman can get put down and without "support" she'll continue on in her depression and melancholy.

Good post MetalFortress.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
It makes sense, except I notice she refers to A as hotties, B as good looking guys, but no mention of Cs looks.

So if the nice guys in category C were great looking and the jerks in A were average, would it change her opinion?
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
This is simply Secret Society thinking. How only a small percentage of men are actually pounding the hottie (and her friends) and every one else are just placaters.
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
How about this,-what if a woman has an abusive jerk boyfriend that she lives with, but cheats on him with YOU, However, just like a typical nice guy, she also uses you as an "emotional tampon" as another poster here so aptly put it. Who is using who in this scenario? It is sort of like the nice guy who is actually getting some.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Originally posted by Marcopolo
How about this,-what if a woman has an abusive jerk boyfriend that she lives with, but cheats on him with YOU, However, just like a typical nice guy, she also uses you as an "emotional tampon" as another poster here so aptly put it. Who is using who in this scenario? It is sort of like the nice guy who is actually getting some.
Nice thought, but emotional tampons tend not to get laid by their users. They reserve that for some other jerk similar to their boyfriend. :eek:
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I once was screwing a chick who also used me as an "emotional tampon", so I am living proof that it can happen. In fact, because I was getting some is why I put up with it. At the time I was not totally cluless about women, I had a dim awareness that girls do this to men that they deem "friends" and was not about to just be her "friend". However, I was still pretty dumb in a lot of ways and still very much an AFC by the standareds of this board.

The weird thing about it was that we actually got physical before she even told me she had this abusive jerk boyfriend. I eventually got tired of the whole situation and would not understand why she would not leave him, and wanted her to leave him for me and she would not.

The relatiosnship ended shortly after that. It was sort of a fling/affair where I got emotionally attached to this woman and actually wanted more, but I think she just wanted to FVck me. Pretty strange huh? It was just a stupid mess I should not have gotten into even if I was getting some.
 

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I am seriously considering acting like a jerk to get more girls.

what a sad world we live in. Instead of being attracted to a nice personality, they want the jerks. Instead of saying I want to change from a negative to a positive, I have to change from a positive to a negative to get more attention from *****es.
 
Last edited:

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I think I may know why so called jerks are so successful with women. This is just my hypothesis but here goes-

Most guys have confidence issues with women, which is why they do not always come across as "so suave" when interacting with the girl. Instead, they are usually nervous, sweaty palms, or don't approach at all. Women pick up on this as lack of confidence.

Let's say that YOU are suddenly super successful, like you have been picked out to star in a popular hero/action movie, or you just invented something and now you are raking in millions. You are now the $hit and you know it.
What will your attitude be if you approach women now? Do you think you will have problems approaching chicks and asking them out? No, because you have just achieved the status of super alpha-male an you know it, and in your mind any chick would be absolutely stupid to turn you down. It would be their loss and there will be many more women who will worship the ground you walk on, etc.
I believe the reason that the jerk is so successful is because narcissism is a major facet of the jerks personality, whether it is deserved or not. In other words, in his mind he is the $hit and any woman would be lucky to have him, and he probably sincerly belives this (as opposed to faking it). He gives off confident vibes much like a superstar would, and chicks instintively pick up on this. His narcissism is reinforced even more when he finds he can get an endless supply of chicks, especially since he has no hangups about dating multiple women anyway.
my .02
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top