Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're a "nice guy", prepare to get a taste of this.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From some chick's myspace:

before, and always, id have many boys somewhat divided into teams - 'a' team, 'b' team, 'c' team..it worked out well for me to fill lonely thoughts or nights..

the 'a' team were the extreme hotties, mainly jerks, with whom the nasty games of "who can screw who worse" were played with, leading to drama, stemmed from insecurities, incapable of being real and open around another of the opposite sex who is adequately as physically attractive - intimidation..funny, how the ones im most attracted to, who are of equal beauty, are the ones im instinctively warned to stay away from..i dont trust 'em, automatically assuming they'll want to blow me off - AS IF IVE NEVER BEEN BLOWN OFF BEFORE - and the challenge in having a gorgeous boyfriend is high maintenance..ive had one too many model pretty boys..tall, dark, and handsome is how i want em and ill take em..

the 'b' team are the good looking nice guys to call for a date and warm-me-up-feel-good-to-soothe-over the-damage-wrecked-by-the 'a' teamers..these are the men who have everything i should want, but i dont..nor do i appreciate or want them due to immature ignorance..so they're used as back-up strokers who are willing to do anything for me yet get nothing in return..WHAT I WOULD DO to make amends with some of those gracious guys..

finally, the 'c' team are last resort boys that are forever told how special they are but strictly "friends"..the ones with no chance at anything other than desperate situation calls when feeling utterly isolated, dumped, devoured in devastation.. they're the ones that will always be there to talk to, cry to, release extreme emotions, others from the other team would never glimpse.
This is why you guard your heart, kids. Don't get used.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'nor do i appreciate or want them due to immature ignorance..'

Something tells me this was written by a man. It's just too self deprecating and insightful to be by a woman.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not it was written by a woman, it is quite true that high demand women categorize men as described above.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds about right.

thats why men need to stand the **** Up for themselves...if you are a nice guy reading this.

and your in this situation..PUNK that HOE!

wooo!

go cards
NLCS game 7!

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a part of the "A" team before, but it wasn't a good thing. All the mind games and manipulation on her end to try and 1-up me gets old real quick.

The cincher was all this was done at my job, where she figured it would be impossible for me to retaliate against her from. I turned it around on her and made her look like a damn fool though...

I liked part "C" the best, even the most mean-spirited woman can get put down and without "support" she'll continue on in her depression and melancholy.

Good post MetalFortress.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense, except I notice she refers to A as hotties, B as good looking guys, but no mention of Cs looks.

So if the nice guys in category C were great looking and the jerks in A were average, would it change her opinion?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply Secret Society thinking. How only a small percentage of men are actually pounding the hottie (and her friends) and every one else are just placaters.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this,-what if a woman has an abusive jerk boyfriend that she lives with, but cheats on him with YOU, However, just like a typical nice guy, she also uses you as an "emotional tampon" as another poster here so aptly put it. Who is using who in this scenario? It is sort of like the nice guy who is actually getting some.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
How about this,-what if a woman has an abusive jerk boyfriend that she lives with, but cheats on him with YOU, However, just like a typical nice guy, she also uses you as an "emotional tampon" as another poster here so aptly put it. Who is using who in this scenario? It is sort of like the nice guy who is actually getting some.
Nice thought, but emotional tampons tend not to get laid by their users. They reserve that for some other jerk similar to their boyfriend. :eek:

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once was screwing a chick who also used me as an "emotional tampon", so I am living proof that it can happen. In fact, because I was getting some is why I put up with it. At the time I was not totally cluless about women, I had a dim awareness that girls do this to men that they deem "friends" and was not about to just be her "friend". However, I was still pretty dumb in a lot of ways and still very much an AFC by the standareds of this board.

The weird thing about it was that we actually got physical before she even told me she had this abusive jerk boyfriend. I eventually got tired of the whole situation and would not understand why she would not leave him, and wanted her to leave him for me and she would not.

The relatiosnship ended shortly after that. It was sort of a fling/affair where I got emotionally attached to this woman and actually wanted more, but I think she just wanted to FVck me. Pretty strange huh? It was just a stupid mess I should not have gotten into even if I was getting some.

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seriously considering acting like a jerk to get more girls.

what a sad world we live in. Instead of being attracted to a nice personality, they want the jerks. Instead of saying I want to change from a negative to a positive, I have to change from a positive to a negative to get more attention from *****es.

Last edited:

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I may know why so called jerks are so successful with women. This is just my hypothesis but here goes-

Most guys have confidence issues with women, which is why they do not always come across as "so suave" when interacting with the girl. Instead, they are usually nervous, sweaty palms, or don't approach at all. Women pick up on this as lack of confidence.

Let's say that YOU are suddenly super successful, like you have been picked out to star in a popular hero/action movie, or you just invented something and now you are raking in millions. You are now the $hit and you know it.
What will your attitude be if you approach women now? Do you think you will have problems approaching chicks and asking them out? No, because you have just achieved the status of super alpha-male an you know it, and in your mind any chick would be absolutely stupid to turn you down. It would be their loss and there will be many more women who will worship the ground you walk on, etc.
I believe the reason that the jerk is so successful is because narcissism is a major facet of the jerks personality, whether it is deserved or not. In other words, in his mind he is the $hit and any woman would be lucky to have him, and he probably sincerly belives this (as opposed to faking it). He gives off confident vibes much like a superstar would, and chicks instintively pick up on this. His narcissism is reinforced even more when he finds he can get an endless supply of chicks, especially since he has no hangups about dating multiple women anyway.
my .02