Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your girlfriend or wife takes a trip to Miami, bad news.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to get on Tinder and hit up those travelling tinderettes Jesse

So when you find this out, do you reflexively yell "B1tch" like it's a signature phrase or something?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot say this of other major cities, not even NYC, but it seems like women come to Miami solely to cheat on their husbands or boyfriends.
I assume it's that Miami is a spring break destination, and that has a wild partying college students vibe.

New Orleans during Mardi Gras or Cancun also during spring break or Mykonos and Santorini in the summer have similar vibes so I'd be wary about those trips as well.

Reaction score
I picked my current girl over this Latina girl because she couldn’t end the hot girl summer weekend type trips and it dinged my long term trust in her. TBH I’ve been to Miami with my exes and we never hit the club scene or any of that. That also depends on who you are dating. Another reason vet women before committing. She just wanted to be on the beach and relax. Now, if she’s randomly going to business type cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago(in the winter), and etc then she’s more than likely serving business :rofl:

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked my current girl over this Latina girl because she couldn’t end the hot girl summer weekend type trips and it dinged my long term trust in her. TBH I’ve been to Miami with my exes and we never hit the club scene or any of that. That also depends on who you are dating. Another reason vet women before committing. She just wanted to be on the beach and relax. Now, if she’s randomly going to business type cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago(in the winter), and etc then she’s more than likely serving business :rofl:
LMFAO the only thing she is seeing in Atlanta is her gay black friend to talk about life with bro lol. That city is loaded with so many low T beta males.

Reaction score
LMFAO the only thing she is seeing in Atlanta is her gay black friend to talk about life with bro lol. That city is loaded with so many low T beta males.
I keep forgetting that side of Atlanta exists because I'm used to the Buckhead Bro part lol. I had a friend that was trying to get this Nurse girl to like him and she flew out to Atlanta on a weekend trip to get piped down by some Finance Chad Muhammed looking guy lol. Out of the main big metro US cities I think Atlanta has the worst women quality wise, so I can see why he would do this and the amount of gay black men there lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that side of Atlanta exists because I'm used to the Buckhead Bro part lol. I had a friend that was trying to get this Nurse girl to like him and she flew out to Atlanta on a weekend trip to get piped down by some Finance Chad Muhammed looking guy lol. Out of the main big metro US cities I think Atlanta has the worst women quality wise, so I can see why he would do this and the amount of gay black men there lol.
I grew up with the Buckhead Bros and outside of social circle and church game, those guys couldn't pull a girl to save their lives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like women come to Miami solely to cheat on their husbands or boyfriends.
Miami is known as a fun place and a party place. A lot of bachelor and bachelorette parties are held in Miami. Bachelorette parties are overhyped and there's more attention whorring than actual whorring, but it is possible for a bachelorette party attendee to cheat. The more concerning girlfriend or wife trips with 1 or 2 other friends on long weekends.

I assume it's that Miami is a spring break destination, and that has a wild partying college students vibe.

New Orleans during Mardi Gras or Cancun also during spring break or Mykonos and Santorini in the summer have similar vibes so I'd be wary about those trips as well.
Besides Miami, other US cities that would have a similar vibe are New Orleans, Las Vegas, and Phoenix. You might be able to make an argument for Los Angeles, San Diego, or Austin, TX. New Orleans isn't just wild during Mardi Gras. Most weekends in New Orleans are wild. Las Vegas is Las Vegas, no explanations needed. Phoenix has Old Town Scottsdale and good winter weather. Southern California has lost some luster with the homelessness and poor governances crises there. Austin has always had a party reputation.

I like the international locations you mentioned. Cancun would be more than just Spring Break. You could add a few more places in Mexico to that, such as Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas. You didn't mention Ibiza.

Now, if she’s randomly going to business type cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago(in the winter), and etc then she’s more than likely serving business :rofl:
The pandemic did reduce business travel a fair amount. Prior to the pandemic, women with high travel jobs often had messy personal lives in their home cities. One of my friends had sex with a married woman who was on a week long business trip to Phoenix many years ago. While most of business travel is dull and is spent in hotels, conference rooms, and conventional halls, it's still possible for a girlfriend or wife to have sex with another man on a business trip.

Dallas isn't a big destination for recreational vacations. When people come to Dallas, it's for some sort of event, a business trip, or they have family in the area. It's not like Miami or Phoenix where the setting itself is enough of a reason to come here.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that extremely hot go to these places to find millionaires and high value men they can leech off.

Women that are alpha widowed or dealt with weak men and are damaged go to these places to fvck men that tingle their pvssys. While they have a beta male provider at home that takes care of them when their back. That way they can fvck the men they want without strings attached and no one at home knows their slvtting around. They can cheat without consequences.

Women that are young and hot, go for fun and fcking men that tingle their pvssy.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend has veteran game from Nashville and cleans up the meh/10 women in Buckhead lol.
Atlanta is mostly meh/10 women, especially Buckhead lol. I have to say that the quality is pretty low in my hometown but the women appear hotter than they actually are because you are comparing them to hoodrats and ratchets.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is mostly meh/10 women, especially Buckhead lol. I have to say that the quality is pretty low in my hometown but the women appear hotter than they actually are because you are comparing them to hoodrats and ratchets.
The non-ghetto black girls in the ATL are pretty fly, or at least they were back in the 90's

logicallefty

Reaction score
My sister did her mid 30s cheating in Miami, with a guy from Canada.