Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your a DJ with a teen daughter

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you want your daughter putting out or to be a plate spun by a bunch of other DJ's on the first date like all these guys here expect?

Epi

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Just what I thought. Of course not. No one would want their daughter to date a plate spinning DJ.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ with a daughter is like being sentenced to hell.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if said scenerio was to occur... What would you say to your daughter about your revolving door of women? How do you think that would effect her? What should a DJ do? What would you want your daughter to do if DJ's were coming on to her and just spinning her plate to get into her pants? How would you feel as her dad? What kind of guy would you want your daughter to be involved with?

Tricky things to think about when you flip the coin...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
And if said scenerio was to occur... What would you say to your daughter about your revolving door of women?
Simple- don't have a revolving door of women. You have a daughter, right? So you should be married. End of story.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Would you want your daughter putting out or to be a plate spun by a bunch of other DJ's on the first date like all these guys here expect?

Epi
Unless your daughter is fugly this is a moot point.

Teach her traditional femininity and she won't be fvcked and chucked. It's that simple. As a matter of fact if she's decent looking and traditional she'll have her pick of top tier males.

Most men (plate spinners included) are not retarded, they happen to spot this rare gem in the wild they are going to obviously take a second look.

Just don't make the same mistake every progtard parent does these days and push her to become a "careerist" you go gurrrrl modern woman and she won't become a bitter pumped and dumped train wreck who missed the boat to lock down a higher beta/lesser alpha.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd force her dates to read the marriagebuilders forum. Lol, just busting your chops Epi.
I got a post over there flagged for suggesting non MB advice yesterday. Its like a cult...even if a lot of it is right.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a daughter yup. She's def not ugly. 5'6 .. 125lbs dirty blonde hair well past her shoulders. She's currently not interested in dating as she feels it will impair her ability and distract her from graduating a year early. (Grade 10 doing grade 11 courses and still getting straight A's). She hunts with me and does martial arts on the side with her favorite part being grappling and pressure point take downs. (Actually used them on me and got me good once when I wasn't prepared for it haha)

She tells me all the guys she knows are not mature enough. Too busy making fun of bodily functions and not very ambitious. She wants a guy who has similar goals and wants to help her get a ranch so she can board horses so she's working towards a career to help get her there without the need of financial support from a guy. She has had some guys hit on her but she intimidates them so most don't approach and the ones who do have not peaked her interest.

She will def have her pick of men that's for sure... I almost feel sorry for the guy she dates.. If he does something she doesn't like.. Look out. Haha

Her standards are really high... Besides... Already she's doing behaving better than my wife and I, cuz my wife started dating me at 15 ... And gave it up to me at 16. My daughter says to me "I don't wana end up like you guys .. Preggo at 18" so good for her glad she PLANS on being better than us. Can only hope.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
I have a daughter yup. She's def not ugly. 5'6 .. 125lbs dirty blonde hair well past her shoulders. She's currently not interested in dating as she feels it will impair her ability and distract her from graduating a year early. (Grade 10 doing grade 11 courses and still getting straight A's). She hunts with me and does martial arts on the side with her favorite part being grappling and pressure point take downs. (Actually used them on me and got me good once when I wasn't prepared for it haha)

She tells me all the guys she knows are not mature enough. Too busy making fun of bodily functions and not very ambitious. She wants a guy who has similar goals and wants to help her get a ranch so she can board horses so she's working towards a career to help get her there without the need of financial support from a guy. She has had some guys hit on her but she intimidates them so most don't approach and the ones who do have not peaked her interest.

She will def have her pick of men that's for sure... I almost feel sorry for the guy she dates.. If he does something she doesn't like.. Look out. Haha

Her standards are really high... Besides... Already she's doing behaving better than my wife and I, cuz my wife started dating me at 15 ... And gave it up to me at 16. My daughter says to me "I don't wana end up like you guys .. Preggo at 18" so good for her glad she PLANS on being better than us. Can only hope.
She just hasn't met a real enough dude to game her yet. She seems to have a high and mighty mentality but trust me once prom season rolls around and if she looks half decent the dogs will be on the prowl.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Sounds dangerously close to becoming a future pump & dumpee.

Less you go gurrrrlism kick assery and more traditional feminine pursuits (cooking, cleaning, accountability, nurturing, genuine feminine grace). Nobody gives a sh!t about her leftoid schooling credentials that will pave the way for her make work non productive paper shuffling cubicle "career" or (poor) mimicry of a lethal man. As a matter of fact it's a green light for guys like me and worse to fvck and chuck.

Like I said, teach her how to lock down a lesser alpha/higher beta NOW or she will be crying into kitty litter and red wine before you both know it.

Trust me.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Sounds like my type of girl... ;) If she comes home one day saying she made a new "friend," don't be surprised to find us doing some "exploring..."

:crackup:

But really I agree with ( . )( . ). I know/knew a few girls like the way you described and for the most part they're all set on themselves and shut like everyone out. It's like they want to find a "husband" or "LTR" when they turn exactly 27. But because of lack of experience she'll meet someone(a**hole or maybe an undercover AFC) who will know game to a point and since she's still vulnerable they'll use manipulation or guilt trip her, and then the ice will be broken. Or she could meet an "Alpha" for his time and end up with a good string of men. It's really a gamble, especially when it really just takes a backbone. I hope she doesn't end up with the a**holes/AFC's though, she really does seem quite charming with her goals and stuff.

Epimanes said:
Woah woah woah... Now if she does something I don't like... I'll probably turn into that "one who got away" if you don't teach her otherwise, not that I'm judging your parenting. But really the AFC's/Jerk's will dig her or she'll dig the Jerks or the Men but the real Men or upcoming Men will know better.

Epimanes said:
She tells me all the guys she knows are not mature enough. Too busy making fun of bodily functions and not very ambitious.
That's a phase and it will pass quick. By her Junior or Senior year, she will most likely have dated, gotten a boyfriend, or even lost her virginity. However the second she becomes uptight when it comes to finding a boyfriend or whatever, then she'll turn into a story on this board. But since you're apart of this board, we can at least expect her to be somewhat feminine and an interesting prospect to date in the future.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a daughter was seeing a DJ, would a parent really know? Would the daughter know?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only non-churchy hot girls I knew in high school who graduated as virgins did so because they were bl0wjob queens. I wish they taught that in sex ed as a method of birth control.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
:nervous:

Sounds dangerously close to becoming a future pump & dumpee.

Less you go gurrrrlism kick assery and more traditional feminine pursuits (cooking, cleaning, accountability, nurturing, genuine feminine grace). Nobody gives a sh!t about her leftoid schooling credentials that will pave the way for her make work non productive paper shuffling cubicle "career" or (poor) mimicry of a lethal man. As a matter of fact it's a green light for guys like me and worse to fvck and chuck.

Like I said, teach her how to lock down a lesser alpha/higher beta NOW or she will be crying into kitty litter and red wine before you both know it.

Trust me.
I concur Epi. If I were you dude, I would take her to either Mexico/Thailand or Russia and drop her in some sort of school or program there. Its one thing to learn martial arts its quite another to get into you go girl ****. Remind her that education won't make her more attractive to the opposite sex, and when she hits her 20's THAT is all that matters. As many of my wifes single friends are finding out, being educated and single sucks big time. The right kind of education will attract the right kind of mate, get her into a CHEF/Cooking course, beautician school, something inherently woman based... think to yourself, what would a good guy like a mechanic or an engineer want in a woman. If he is bringing home the bacon, she has to be cooking it in the kitchen. A woman with a university education is completely and totally useless to a REAL MAN. A jobless loser won't give a sh1t though... quality men are going to look at her 'car fax' and assess her on her ability to be an LTR. Short term men are going to be doing her in her dorm room.

You want to get her into the right circles, send her to finishing school or a top cooking college and make her aware that unless she understands this, she will end up a useless old feminist hag and she has nearly 1 billion NICE foreigner women to contend with.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
without the need of financial support from a guy. She has had some guys hit on her but she intimidates them so most don't approach and the ones who do have not peaked her interest.

Her standards are really high

These are all red flags for me, I think you are well on your way to creating a feminist monster.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Less you go gurrrrlism kick assery and more traditional feminine pursuits (cooking, cleaning, accountability, nurturing, genuine feminine grace).
Agreed. Turning your woman into a "great catch" is ultimately the best thing you can do. The woman I have a date with tomorrow is showing these qualities. She cooks, bakes, her parents are still together, comes from a small town, claims to have a high maternal instinct, and knows family values. She has fvck all to her name and makes do with it. This woman has caused me to pull out all the techniques to keep her interested.

Epimanes said:
She hunts with me and does martial arts on the side with her favorite part being grappling and pressure point take downs.
Unless she's tying a cow down to slaughter it for dinner, this is useless.

She wants a guy who has similar goals and wants to help her get a ranch so she can board horses so she's working towards a career to help get her there without the need of financial support from a guy.
You just contradicted yourself in this sentence. She wants a guy to help her get a ranch, but she's doesn't want financial support from a guy. In other words, use him for whatever she can get out of him, then cut him loose.

There's no value in your daughter as a woman. She needs to be dedicated to her man, to support the potential family she's going to have, and have the skills to do so. Being trained to kick a man's ass just adds to the fact that women can get away with abusing men without any repercussions.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning..

@des. My daughter wants the ranch herself. She wants to get into a career that will point her In that direction to attain it herself and she hopes to find a guy along the way who has the same interest and work on it together. My daughter claims to be born in the wrong time era. She hates facebook. Doesn't really like her cellphone or texting. She often has dinner started when my wife and I get home that she learned from my wife. Often cleans up the house without us asking and she bakes cookies and cakes on special occasions without being prompted. She helps a lot with her little brother and she even mows the lawn without us asking. She's very motivated.

In regards to not wanting financial support. She just doesn't want to rely on a man for income. She wants to be self supporting. Not some flatbacker.

In regards to her being intimidating. She is not intimidating the boys like you might thinK. She is not *****y or rude. Her reputation as a hunter and a woman that can shoot guns aswell as being a martial artist is what she thinks is keeping the boys at bay. Its not intentional intimidation, it just seems to be a product of her hobbies and the rep she has aquired because of them.

Anyhow.. I need a coffee. My daughter is a fantastic person. Well known in her school. Avoids the bad crowd. Is an all round good kid with excellent grades and a good head on her shoulders. Would make anyone of your proud if she was your daughter.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epi, if i may say some things from a male perspective and someone who does not have a doughter, but has a little sister and lot of girl friends:

your job as a father is to teach her to be responsible, feminine, someone who wants a PARTNER not a helper, a bad boy, or a peen. things like hunting/shooting with the bow/playing with barbies are fun, but nothing to be proud about. it does not raise nor lower her quality as a woman. the fact that she is a good student / potentially good carrier woman by herself means that you are teaching her how to be a lonely woman. for a woman to dedicate her life to career and work is like a man who knows nothing but how to knit scarfs.

what matters is for her to BE a mature responsible feminine woman, and to find a mature, responsible good man. if you have taught her that, you did a good job, and let her choose what she wants, and with whom she wants. after all she has her own life with her own mind.

the fact that you are afraid from her getting herself an as*hole means you do not trust her enough. from what you described, the perfect man for her would be a feminine man who cooks, stays with the kids as she goes out doing the MANLY things. you have raised a boy in a girl's body. i really hope i see it wrong.

and i tell this as a fellow DJ: be careful not to let your ego blind you to thinking she is perfect. i see that you are proud of her, but i also see that you have put her on an imaginary pedestal, and looking for excuses, because her failing would mean you failing as a parent. your job is not to prevent her from failing and to keep her in a questionably protective bubble. your job is to be there when she fails, and give her consolation and a helping hand.

and if she ends up with a DJ (not some pua lamer), that would be a good thing. a real DJ knows how to make a woman happy, and if he found a quality woman in your daughter, they will be happy. i would be more afraid that she will end up with an afc or a jerk.

anyway it is not my place to give lessons to parents as i am not yet one, but what i saw is that the shortest way to ruin your child's life is to project your dreams onto it and trying to realize them through the child.

Epimanes said:
I almost feel sorry for the guy she dates.. If he does something she doesn't like.. Look out. Haha
now THIS is nothing to be proud of. it means you are raising a bytchy and impatient person. a guy should be lucky to have her, not someone you should feel bad for. these types of girls are the most probable to end up with someone who will beat her. girls always want stronger men than them. now if your girl is the female edition of van damme, guess what type of guys will she choose.

oh well. pink dream worlds can be fun. i admit. but reality doesn't really care about that sadly

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
Epi, if i may say some things from a male perspective and someone who does not have a doughter, but has a little sister and lot of girl friends:

your job as a father is to teach her to be responsible, feminine, someone who wants a PARTNER not a helper, a bad boy, or a peen. things like hunting/shooting with the bow/playing with barbies are fun, but nothing to be proud about. it does not raise nor lower her quality as a woman. the fact that she is a good student / potentially good carrier woman by herself means that you are teaching her how to be a lonely woman. for a woman to dedicate her life to career and work is like a man who knows nothing but how to knit scarfs.

what matters is for her to BE a mature responsible feminine woman, and to find a mature, responsible good man. if you have taught her that, you did a good job, and let her choose what she wants, and with whom she wants. after all she has her own life with her own mind.

the fact that you are afraid from her getting herself an as*hole means you do not trust her enough. from what you described, the perfect man for her would be a feminine man who cooks, stays with the kids as she goes out doing the MANLY things. you have raised a boy in a girl's body. i really hope i see it wrong.

and i tell this as a fellow DJ: be careful not to let your ego blind you to thinking she is perfect. i see that you are proud of her, but i also see that you have put her on an imaginary pedestal, and looking for excuses, because her failing would mean you failing as a parent. your job is not to prevent her from failing and to keep her in a questionably protective bubble. your job is to be there when she fails, and give her consolation and a helping hand.

and if she ends up with a DJ (not some pua lamer), that would be a good thing. a real DJ knows how to make a woman happy, and if he found a quality woman in your daughter, they will be happy. i would be more afraid that she will end up with an afc or a jerk.

anyway it is not my place to give lessons to parents as i am not yet one, but what i saw is that the shortest way to ruin your child's life is to project your dreams onto it and trying to realize them through the child.
Quality post.

I let my daughter make her choices. Technically if she found some azzhat there is nothing I could do to stop her. I hope she finds a good man one day. She's a smart, mature, responsible woman. You would have to know us personally to get a better picture to understand her want to be self supporting (my entire family came from welfare and I am the first one on my side to ever graduate school and not live on the system and my wife side all have money but no ones together anymore soooo much adultery has ruined it and all our familys are broken into little bits that don't get along at all it sucks)

She's read the book of pook actually and like the things said in it. (Not all but a lot). She tells me no one is pook like in her school. So she has an idea of what masculine traits to look for and appreciate. Of course I'm proud of her... Bit of a pedestil? Not sure. We butt heads a lot but she knows my say is final if it comes down to it. That alone may drive her away some day sometimes I wish it was sooner haha.

O well enough about me and mine. I'm killing my daily posts. (Should increase the posting limit as your rank or rep goes up)