"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If you were to give ONE TIP to someone with no game.. what would it be?

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
71
Reaction score
41
If you were to give ONE TIP to someone with no game.. what would it be?

I will go first:

Polarize off the opener. In other words, show intent. Go direct. Man to woman.

(I am no expert, but, it seems to help me)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
Keep your eyes open, know the risks.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
All women are *****s. Treat them as such.

meaning: a woman will Fvck you if you provide enough of one of the following:

1. money
2. Status
3. Attractiveness
4. Money
5. Money
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
Always give your waitress a good *TIP*
 

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
"Just be confident"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
1. Get tall
2. Keep all your hair
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Skip,
Some say growing a few inches and sprouting hair like Alfafa,as if a matter of will power?.....Others similarly want a body beautiful or to be rich....You want to"..show intent"which would be fatal in my case as I just want to go back to her place,do the deadly deed and then GTFO ...mbc says leave a big tip,that is more sensible as it cheaply conveys the trappings of wealth and suggests generosity,green lights to all the little Gold Diggers,if they're your thing...easy to be cynical I suppose...There is no one size fits all approach but being prepared with a good stashe of one liners and quick jokes can help...You ask for one single tip,I would say keep smiling,lead open ended queries get her talking about herself, then,when her bubble machine is percolating,like Corona says STFU...An ancillary to that is,as Hamurabimbi says,pick a seemingly acquiescent mark.
 
Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
@Mike32ct on here is well known for saying "height, hair, money".
Money is only really important when the woman becomes menopausal and/or the woman has given birth.

When a woman is young and has sexual options, she is looking to mate with the man who has the best genes, so money isn't really important. Once she gets older and sexual options dry up, or she has a baby with said man, then money comes into play.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Money is only really important when the woman becomes menopausal and/or the woman has given birth.

When a woman is young and has sexual options, she is looking to mate with the man who has the best genes, so money isn't really important. Once she gets older and sexual options dry up, or she has a baby with said man, then money comes into play.
What usually happens is they have kid with Chad, they leave Chad or Chad leaves them. Then they go looking for Billy for the beta bucks.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,250
Age
41
Best advice I would give is; no free attention.

You will make your way toward alpha territory just with that mindset alone.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You know what will make your dating life and success with women easier? Much much easier. It’s two words and it’s been proven.

be Chad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top