Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want to turn into a beast quickly

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start kickboxing, seriously. That training will f**ing destroy your ass. It's great for your endurance and you'll build muscle in a natural, gradual way as well. Not in the weird way like a lot of those fitness apes with some their muscles way out of proportion.

Plus you'll learn how to whoop some ass, and how to take some punches. It's great for your confidence, and you'll be more focused as well. This focusing part is huge. If your attention slips only one second during fighting, you'll recieve a punch or a kick in the face. Having experienced that a couple of times, you WILL automatically be super focused. This works in your day to day life too.

Think about it. It's cheaper than the gym, and you'll be forced to go every week (or twice a week). No slacking anymore. If you think that twice a week isn't much, well, you haven't seen how these trainings go. Of course you can do some running in between the trainings, but you'll be destroyed for half a week after it. I saw someone vomiting once because he was so exausted. This is some hardcore sh*t, and it's good.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I could, really do, but my optomitrist strongly suggests against it. I have small tears in my retina, hard enough blow to the head can detach my retina making me blind.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I live by a gym where they train boxing, mma, kickboxing, wrestling...plus full blown weights.

Boxing wooped my ass...but kickboxings where its at..

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Damn, how did that happen?
It didnt happen, Its just my eyes. I have high myopia and astigmatism, -11 one eye, -13 in the other. my eyes have high pressure in them putting strain on everything.

think of your retina as a ball int the center of a peice of paper. now suppose you poke holes around the ball, the paper can tear at those points.

I w2ent for surgery, they fired a laser into my eyes to cauterize the holes, so the edges of the holes are tougher. technically I can probably do it, but like i said, my optomitrist strongly suggests against it.