Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want to go no fap then this might help..

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok In not a devotee of no fap. Moderation in all things imo but if you think you need to stop then this might help.

So this is a bit weird but I found this old kids plastic microscope in my attic with some slides so being the curious sort I thought, "I wonder if I can see me sperm with this..."

Hey don't judge fellas,this is science. So I did the deed and, well I won't go into details but HOLY S***T, if I didn't thousands of the little suckers swimming around!

Obviously I knew that's what sperm looks like under the scope but when I actually saw my own, it gave me a new found respect for that icky stuff we just deposit in socks,tissues,women, warm pumpkins etc. and just forget about.

It's kind of freaky but it's certainly given me pause for thought the next time I rub one out. It's really miraculous stuff so give it a go because it really might help if you're trying to go no fap or cutback or whatever.

If you need to borrow a microscope though, you might now want to tell them what your using it for.

Really. Im serious. No troll.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm pumpkins?

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd weird thread I've seen in a matter of 2 minutes.

Who the fvck thinks of warm pumpkins when fapping?
i believe he meant to use warm pumpkins.. lol.. makes it mpore worse lol

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok In not a devotee of no fap. Moderation in all things imo but if you think you need to stop then this might help.

So this is a bit weird but I found this old kids plastic microscope in my attic with some slides so being the curious sort I thought, "I wonder if I can see me sperm with this..."

Hey don't judge fellas,this is science. So I did the deed and, well I won't go into details but HOLY S***T, if I didn't thousands of the little suckers swimming around!

Obviously I knew that's what sperm looks like under the scope but when I actually saw my own, it gave me a new found respect for that icky stuff we just deposit in socks,tissues,women, warm pumpkins etc. and just forget about.

It's kind of freaky but it's certainly given me pause for thought the next time I rub one out. It's really miraculous stuff so give it a go because it really might help if you're trying to go no fap or cutback or whatever.

If you need to borrow a microscope though, you might now want to tell them what your using it for.

dayum, I always wanted a telescope which i never bother to bought, now i think i might bu a microscope lol, for sole purpose of this

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe he meant to use warm pumpkins.. lol.. makes it mpore worse lol
Is it still masturbation when you are having sex with another, erm... lifeform?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a bit elaborate. While I'm in a no-fap zone, I have seen things like "stained underware" turn yellow over time, which are likely lots of dead or decaying sperm cells where their decay has left stains into fabric itself where you have to throw away the underware and buy a new one as it can not be bleached or washed off. Also if you don't clean up (i.e. sometimes the energy is not there to run and change the underware all the time, especially if you are in pajamas or comfy indoor clothes), then you have this icky dry stuff in your undergarments that has this moldy odour. Trust me, I don't need a microscope to see that there is something off with the whole thing and it's worst than skid marks or urine stains because it feels like something died and decomposed right in the underware and left a stain. Something that could have been a potential of new life (i.e. if you are not an incel).

However, the best thing is not to have arousing thoughts that lead to that in the first place. Once you hit a critical point with lustful thinking and self-arousal and hit a point of no return, then no amount of logic or reason is going to stop it unless you get interrupted by someone or something which grabs your attention away. Fortunately, I have been interrupted at times, but sometimes even then, it's hard to stop. It's best not to start in the first place period.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds ridiculous!
Your entire body is filled with living cells. Your skin, sperm, brain, blood, bones, tongue.
If you didn't have living cells in your body, you would be a rotting corpse.

Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but they tend not to move be around like sperm. It actually looks more impressive under 200x than it does 1000x which is how we usually see sperm presented.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You do realise that you undergo spermatogenesis daily, creating several million sperms and the body always has a surplus, didn't you boys study this in biology classes at school ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You need to budge from your beliefs and deal with facts
Which scientific fact is that ?

Don't even start with the super power horse shiet u r experiencing and turning it into fact whilst it's all placebo - meaning it's all in the mind.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which scientific fact is that ?

Don't even start with the super power horse shiet u r experiencing and turning it into fact whilst it's all placebo - meaning it's all in the mind.
Re read what you just wrote

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Re read what you just wrote
Have you gotten laid yet ?

If not then bring down ur 120kg weight to about 75kgs - that will generate more placebo.

A general good feeling about oneself does manifest in how he acts - hence the results.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If not then bring down ur 120kg weight to about 75kgs - that will generate more placebo.

A general good feeling about oneself does manifest in how he acts - hence the results.
Placebos have physiological affects meaning they work in a good amount of caseshttps://elemental.medium.com/can-unproven-health-rituals-help-you-get-well-e20b8c488847

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have no problems getting laid. Doesn't matter if I'm skinny chubby or fat I get women. Women stalk me.... doubt you have experiences like that. You fled America to mess with low T transgendered women

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's more science.... It's not about transgenderism it's about the physiological affects of placebos

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@PeasantPlayer it's too late to hide now.

I know ur past, I know ur secrets, I know almost everything I need to know.

I even know ur fate.

Shall we change it ?

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you two ladies on your periods or something? Stop bickering and get back on topic; which,if you've forgotten, is meant to be about semen and unatural acts with vegetables.