"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If you want to go no fap then this might help..

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Ok In not a devotee of no fap. Moderation in all things imo but if you think you need to stop then this might help.

So this is a bit weird but I found this old kids plastic microscope in my attic with some slides so being the curious sort I thought, "I wonder if I can see me sperm with this..."

Hey don't judge fellas,this is science. So I did the deed and, well I won't go into details but HOLY S***T, if I didn't thousands of the little suckers swimming around!

Obviously I knew that's what sperm looks like under the scope but when I actually saw my own, it gave me a new found respect for that icky stuff we just deposit in socks,tissues,women, warm pumpkins etc. and just forget about.

It's kind of freaky but it's certainly given me pause for thought the next time I rub one out. It's really miraculous stuff so give it a go because it really might help if you're trying to go no fap or cutback or whatever.

If you need to borrow a microscope though, you might now want to tell them what your using it for.

Really. Im serious. No troll.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Warm pumpkins?
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
2nd weird thread I've seen in a matter of 2 minutes.

Who the fvck thinks of warm pumpkins when fapping?
i believe he meant to use warm pumpkins.. lol.. makes it mpore worse lol
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Ok In not a devotee of no fap. Moderation in all things imo but if you think you need to stop then this might help.

So this is a bit weird but I found this old kids plastic microscope in my attic with some slides so being the curious sort I thought, "I wonder if I can see me sperm with this..."

Hey don't judge fellas,this is science. So I did the deed and, well I won't go into details but HOLY S***T, if I didn't thousands of the little suckers swimming around!

Obviously I knew that's what sperm looks like under the scope but when I actually saw my own, it gave me a new found respect for that icky stuff we just deposit in socks,tissues,women, warm pumpkins etc. and just forget about.

It's kind of freaky but it's certainly given me pause for thought the next time I rub one out. It's really miraculous stuff so give it a go because it really might help if you're trying to go no fap or cutback or whatever.

If you need to borrow a microscope though, you might now want to tell them what your using it for.

Really. Im serious. No troll.
dayum, I always wanted a telescope which i never bother to bought, now i think i might bu a microscope lol, for sole purpose of this
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
i believe he meant to use warm pumpkins.. lol.. makes it mpore worse lol
Is it still masturbation when you are having sex with another, erm... lifeform?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Ok In not a devotee of no fap. Moderation in all things imo but if you think you need to stop then this might help.

So this is a bit weird but I found this old kids plastic microscope in my attic with some slides so being the curious sort I thought, "I wonder if I can see me sperm with this..."

Hey don't judge fellas,this is science. So I did the deed and, well I won't go into details but HOLY S***T, if I didn't thousands of the little suckers swimming around!

Obviously I knew that's what sperm looks like under the scope but when I actually saw my own, it gave me a new found respect for that icky stuff we just deposit in socks,tissues,women, warm pumpkins etc. and just forget about.

It's kind of freaky but it's certainly given me pause for thought the next time I rub one out. It's really miraculous stuff so give it a go because it really might help if you're trying to go no fap or cutback or whatever.

If you need to borrow a microscope though, you might now want to tell them what your using it for.

Really. Im serious. No troll.
That is a bit elaborate. While I'm in a no-fap zone, I have seen things like "stained underware" turn yellow over time, which are likely lots of dead or decaying sperm cells where their decay has left stains into fabric itself where you have to throw away the underware and buy a new one as it can not be bleached or washed off. Also if you don't clean up (i.e. sometimes the energy is not there to run and change the underware all the time, especially if you are in pajamas or comfy indoor clothes), then you have this icky dry stuff in your undergarments that has this moldy odour. Trust me, I don't need a microscope to see that there is something off with the whole thing and it's worst than skid marks or urine stains because it feels like something died and decomposed right in the underware and left a stain. Something that could have been a potential of new life (i.e. if you are not an incel).

However, the best thing is not to have arousing thoughts that lead to that in the first place. Once you hit a critical point with lustful thinking and self-arousal and hit a point of no return, then no amount of logic or reason is going to stop it unless you get interrupted by someone or something which grabs your attention away. Fortunately, I have been interrupted at times, but sometimes even then, it's hard to stop. It's best not to start in the first place period.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
That sounds ridiculous!
Your entire body is filled with living cells. Your skin, sperm, brain, blood, bones, tongue.
If you didn't have living cells in your body, you would be a rotting corpse.
 
Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Yes but they tend not to move be around like sperm. It actually looks more impressive under 200x than it does 1000x which is how we usually see sperm presented.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You do realise that you undergo spermatogenesis daily, creating several million sperms and the body always has a surplus, didn't you boys study this in biology classes at school ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You need to budge from your beliefs and deal with facts
Which scientific fact is that ?

Don't even start with the super power horse shiet u r experiencing and turning it into fact whilst it's all placebo - meaning it's all in the mind.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Which scientific fact is that ?

Don't even start with the super power horse shiet u r experiencing and turning it into fact whilst it's all placebo - meaning it's all in the mind.
Re read what you just wrote
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Re read what you just wrote
Have you gotten laid yet ?

If not then bring down ur 120kg weight to about 75kgs - that will generate more placebo.

A general good feeling about oneself does manifest in how he acts - hence the results.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Have you gotten laid yet ?

If not then bring down ur 120kg weight to about 75kgs - that will generate more placebo.

A general good feeling about oneself does manifest in how he acts - hence the results.
Placebos have physiological affects meaning they work in a good amount of caseshttps://elemental.medium.com/can-unproven-health-rituals-help-you-get-well-e20b8c488847
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Have you gotten laid yet ?

If not then bring down ur 120kg weight to about 75kgs - that will generate more placebo.

A general good feeling about oneself does manifest in how he acts - hence the results.
I have no problems getting laid. Doesn't matter if I'm skinny chubby or fat I get women. Women stalk me.... doubt you have experiences like that. You fled America to mess with low T transgendered women
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Here's more science.... It's not about transgenderism it's about the physiological affects of placebos
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@PeasantPlayer it's too late to hide now.

I know ur past, I know ur secrets, I know almost everything I need to know.

I even know ur fate.

Shall we change it ?
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Are you two ladies on your periods or something? Stop bickering and get back on topic; which,if you've forgotten, is meant to be about semen and unatural acts with vegetables.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top