Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you stay ready you dont have to get ready

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard coach Greg Adams say this and felt like sharing this.

Too many men want the reward before putting in the effort, or they want the easiest way with the most shortcuts .

Before you ask how to get and keep women perhaps you should ask YOURSELF if you are who you supposed to be...

Get it finally,drill it into your stubborn mind; the best version of you is such a dope dude living such a dope life that ANY woman can fit in effortlessly.

1. Do whatever YOU like from the pov of a man with CLASS ; Have the furniture and clothes YOU like. Travel where YOU want. Visit events YOU love. Drive the car you love ect ect.

2. Pedestalize YOURSELF. Don't be narcissistic, but egotistical. Don't be a d1ck, but be ruthless . Live by and embrace the phrase "HER loss" if she doesn't want to be with you. Approach women because you are a MAN with shyte to offer, tus you vrwate volume .

Grab life by the p00sy or be the p00sy lugr grabs...your choice..

If you stay ready you are always ready, because luck happens when opportunity meets preparation .

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the way.....

making it a habit of smelling nice, being kempt and well dressed (for the occasion) all the time is the easiest thing that gets you a foot in the door with any random encounter you might have. You never know when you stumble across a nice chick.

One will radiate a lot more confidence, knowing his look is maxed out while he walks down the street or does the groceries.

One needs to do the work.

This and pulling his head out of his own azz (or out of his phones screen) and being aware of his surroundings.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Literally all you dweebs are going to talk about trying to be me basically.. The guy who was naturally good with women and a narcissist/a.hole to women most of his life,, and learned how to chisel that into being more charming and refined yet still selfish.., but the problem is you idiots don't read anything that akes longer than 15 seconds of your short attention span..

Thus, you think that I was a fraud when I literally just lied about 1) my income /wealth 2) my physique. 3) overinflated my success with women, while still being more successful than 98% of you and haaving proved it with pics, videos and screenshots..

goofies.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the way.....

making it a habit of smelling nice, being kempt and well dressed (for the occasion) all the time is the easiest thing that gets you a foot in the door with any random encounter you might have. You never know when you stumble across a nice chick.

One will radiate a lot more confidence, knowing his look is maxed out while he walks down the street or does the groceries.

One needs to do the work.

This and pulling his head out of his own azz (or out of his phones screen) and being aware of his surroundings.
Men, and people in general hate solutions . Especially when the solution isn't a easy shortcut.

While rhis IS the easiest way: modern women are willing to jump ship more than ever. All you gotta do is offer the D , be as fly as humanely possible, and play the waiting game.

On the other hand, if YOU have a gf /wife this is a game that other men run on her CONSTANTLY. Her p00sy access/restriction (aka YOU)is like a dam, stoppping other D's from floating in. At some point tho...one will find a way.

Doesn't matter if a woman is married or seemingly has the perfect relationship and partner. Just offer your "service "and soonrr or later she'll succumb under pressure .And men who run this type of game seldom do it to just one woman. The spray and pray!

Like you say, make sure you are ALWAYS ready to bag a woman . This "today might be such a day" mentality is something WE can learn from the female handbook): grocery shopping, walking around the block, walking the dog ,OFCOURSE specific themed events where the b1tch shield is as low as possible..

If you are ready all you have to do is EXIST.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally all you dweebs are going to talk about trying to be me basically.. The guy who was naturally good with women and a narcissist/a.hole to women most of his life,, and learned how to chisel that into being more charming and refined yet still selfish.., but the problem is you idiots don't read anything that akes longer than 15 seconds of your short attention span..

Thus, you think that I was a fraud when I literally just lied about 1) my income /wealth 2) my physique. 3) overinflated my success with women, while still being more successful than 98% of you and haaving proved it with pics, videos and screenshots..

goofies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is golden, you're fighting with people and looking for their validation so bad, that then only thing you say, I'm the best who lied about being the best hahaha don't leave man, we need a clown around who can makes us laugh.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is golden, you're fighting with people and looking for their validation so bad, that then only thing you say, I'm the best who lied about being the best hahaha don't leave man, we need a clown around who can makes us laugh.
Idk I woulda thought after I called you out you woulda ran from the forum lil pedtrito.. Your sht was the most entertainment Ive had on the forum to this date.

and listen, nothing anyone can tell me is going to bother me.. I look at you all like you are incels personally

You are a walking joke though.. you take steroids, got tattoos to look cool, but still look like sht, got cucked by a girl u took on vacation and made video and photo collages of..

Oh yeah wrose off, you used to take care of her kids for her..

To this day, that was the greatest entertainment I've read on here.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score

goofies.
Where can i see the screenshots..? They are not there on your profile..

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

goofies.
I smell a team up coming on.