"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

If you hear “I think we need a break”

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Guys this is the thing-

You want to have the POWER. Not the woman. Especially in this situation.

You shouldnt want the power over her......you should have the power so that you have power over yourself and your own actions. The aftermath of that is what sends her hamster into orbit. And that's tough shyte because she chose this, not you.

You can control yourself and nothing more. This is why a strong frame is always important. It keeps you from going into hyper chase mode when the chick starts fading out, keeps your eyes on other options, etc.

They are ALL easily replaced. You quicker you realize that the better off you will be.

I am all for LTR's but at the moment I choose to spin plates and have a rotation. Its just what fits my lifestyle at this point in the game. I am not jaded or anything, it just works. It fits my personality.

In a LTR, spinning plates, rotations, etc you MUST control the trump card which is the ability to walk away and be dust in the wind if and when a woman starts to show signs up an upcoming break up, is disrespectful, etc.

Without that, you are nothing more than a "yes" man beta who will continue to get railroaded by these women.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
And now she's sitting in her head thinking "see, I knew he didn't REALLY care about me!"

It's an interesting tactic.

IMO one should recognize that, most of the time, the request for a break is being made in LIEU of opening up and talking about what's really going on, and finding a solution or concluding the relationship. The important take away from ppl like this is that they tend to lack the capacity to communicate well. Better to dodge this bullet in a person.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I don’t know why women want to send the guy they’re dating out into the market and then when he gets picked up, start crying and act all sad and play the victim. I know they thought the guy didn’t have any options and just because SHE lost attraction for him that every other girl would not see his value too. No, no, not how it works ladies. I purposely hide my demand from women I’m seeing because I want to have the power to shock them when they let me go and they see how easily and quickly they are replaced.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
And now she's sitting in her head thinking "see, I knew he didn't REALLY care about me!"

It's an interesting tactic.

IMO one should recognize that, most of the time, the request for a break is being made in LIEU of opening up and talking about what's really going on, and finding a solution or concluding the relationship. The important take away from ppl like this is that they tend to lack the capacity to communicate well. Better to dodge this bullet in a person.
Yes, it’s a tactic for power.

As most hot women don’t know how to communicate, trying to find one who can is not an effective solution.

When you are dealing with these kind of women (low-vibrational state), you treat them accordingly.

“Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.”

If she wants to take power, that’s exactly what you take from her. If she wants to give, you do the same.

She backs up, you back up. She’s comes forward, you come forward.

Best play here is for OP to disappear. She will either come back corrected, or OP will do the Universe a favor and teach her how to behave for the next guy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Guys this is the thing-

You want to have the POWER. Not the woman. Especially in this situation.

You shouldnt want the power over her......you should have the power so that you have power over yourself and your own actions. The aftermath of that is what sends her hamster into orbit. And that's tough shyte because she chose this, not you.

You can control yourself and nothing more. This is why a strong frame is always important. It keeps you from going into hyper chase mode when the chick starts fading out, keeps your eyes on other options, etc.

They are ALL easily replaced. You quicker you realize that the better off you will be.

I am all for LTR's but at the moment I choose to spin plates and have a rotation. Its just what fits my lifestyle at this point in the game. I am not jaded or anything, it just works. It fits my personality.

In a LTR, spinning plates, rotations, etc you MUST control the trump card which is the ability to walk away and be dust in the wind if and when a woman starts to show signs up an upcoming break up, is disrespectful, etc.

Without that, you are nothing more than a "yes" man beta who will continue to get railroaded by these women.
"Railroaded". And they do communicate.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
"Railroaded". And they do communicate.
I’ve been railroaded before. The only thing that can turn the tables is to just go after a better looking woman than them. That’s always the biggest bat in the bag. That’s the ULTIMATE communication you can do.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’ve been railroaded before. The only thing that can turn the tables is to just go after a better looking woman than them. That’s always the biggest bat in the bag. That’s the ULTIMATE communication you can do.
Dry them out real quick. The bible has its place. And worldly tactics and negotiation techniques have their place too. Im all for it if its effective.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dry them out real quick. The bible has its place. And worldly tactics and negotiation techniques have their place too. Im all for it if its effective.
Alot of the cvcked men can no longer get erections. She stole his sexual energy. "Cheating" reclaims it and removes her leverage. They tell some of their side dudes that their man is no longer getting erect.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
The bible has its place.
It's not a question of ethics or rightfulness. It's simply a matter of what serves the sexual energy between you and her best.

IF she backs up, and you come forward, the shared sexual energy turns into something else entirely. It is that quick and takes place in an instant.

Most often this is central confusion for people. They feel IF they can only make her understand, all will be right. When she makes an overt grab for power, she is not there to understand, to communicate, to give, nor to love. She is there only to take for herself. And so you serve her accordingly with silence. Here's the irony: When you serve her with silence, you are truly giving, not taking, because you are serving her with a lesson to help her--and the focus is no longer ego-based.

I make this distinction above, because when people employ Silence and Distance, it's important to have the correct intent at heart. This is how you release post-break up feelz and not grow resentful of women or people in general. You don't do it for justice nor out of ego, rather you employ it to serve you and her best.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Yes, it’s a tactic for power.

As most hot women don’t know how to communicate, trying to find one who can is not an effective solution.

When you are dealing with these kind of women (low-vibrational state), you treat them accordingly.

“Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.”

If she wants to take power, that’s exactly what you take from her. If she wants to give, you do the same.

She backs up, you back up. She’s comes forward, you come forward.

Best play here is for OP to disappear. She will either come back corrected, or OP will do the Universe a favor and teach her how to behave for the next guy.
I have actually thought about calling her up just to tell her I think we're better off moving on period and to skip the "break" altogether. On other hand I sort of like just maintaining NC and letting her wonder. When she says she wants a "break" I don't feel like I owe her anything at that point. This situation is now reality because of her actions -- not mine. I don't feel like I owe her any type of explanation. Although if I broke up with her officially I could at least get my house key back! Ha
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have actually thought about calling her up just to tell her I think we're better off moving on period and to skip the "break" altogether. On other hand I sort of like just maintaining NC and letting her wonder. When she says she wants a "break" I don't feel like I owe her anything at that point. This situation is now reality because of her actions -- not mine. I don't feel like I owe her any type of explanation. Although if I broke up with her officially I could at least get my house key back! Ha
Breaking the break is kinda reaching out for validation. Just hang back let them learn or let go dont say nothing. Talking about it or explaining helps nothing.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Don't reach out, just let it go entirely
 
Top