Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you hear “I think we need a break”

Glassguy

Reaction score
Guys this is the thing-

You want to have the POWER. Not the woman. Especially in this situation.

You shouldnt want the power over her......you should have the power so that you have power over yourself and your own actions. The aftermath of that is what sends her hamster into orbit. And that's tough shyte because she chose this, not you.

You can control yourself and nothing more. This is why a strong frame is always important. It keeps you from going into hyper chase mode when the chick starts fading out, keeps your eyes on other options, etc.

They are ALL easily replaced. You quicker you realize that the better off you will be.

I am all for LTR's but at the moment I choose to spin plates and have a rotation. Its just what fits my lifestyle at this point in the game. I am not jaded or anything, it just works. It fits my personality.

In a LTR, spinning plates, rotations, etc you MUST control the trump card which is the ability to walk away and be dust in the wind if and when a woman starts to show signs up an upcoming break up, is disrespectful, etc.

Without that, you are nothing more than a "yes" man beta who will continue to get railroaded by these women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now she's sitting in her head thinking "see, I knew he didn't REALLY care about me!"

It's an interesting tactic.

IMO one should recognize that, most of the time, the request for a break is being made in LIEU of opening up and talking about what's really going on, and finding a solution or concluding the relationship. The important take away from ppl like this is that they tend to lack the capacity to communicate well. Better to dodge this bullet in a person.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know why women want to send the guy they’re dating out into the market and then when he gets picked up, start crying and act all sad and play the victim. I know they thought the guy didn’t have any options and just because SHE lost attraction for him that every other girl would not see his value too. No, no, not how it works ladies. I purposely hide my demand from women I’m seeing because I want to have the power to shock them when they let me go and they see how easily and quickly they are replaced.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now she's sitting in her head thinking "see, I knew he didn't REALLY care about me!"

It's an interesting tactic.

IMO one should recognize that, most of the time, the request for a break is being made in LIEU of opening up and talking about what's really going on, and finding a solution or concluding the relationship. The important take away from ppl like this is that they tend to lack the capacity to communicate well. Better to dodge this bullet in a person.
Yes, it’s a tactic for power.

As most hot women don’t know how to communicate, trying to find one who can is not an effective solution.

When you are dealing with these kind of women (low-vibrational state), you treat them accordingly.

“Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.”

If she wants to take power, that’s exactly what you take from her. If she wants to give, you do the same.

She backs up, you back up. She’s comes forward, you come forward.

Best play here is for OP to disappear. She will either come back corrected, or OP will do the Universe a favor and teach her how to behave for the next guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is the thing-

You want to have the POWER. Not the woman. Especially in this situation.

You shouldnt want the power over her......you should have the power so that you have power over yourself and your own actions. The aftermath of that is what sends her hamster into orbit. And that's tough shyte because she chose this, not you.

You can control yourself and nothing more. This is why a strong frame is always important. It keeps you from going into hyper chase mode when the chick starts fading out, keeps your eyes on other options, etc.

They are ALL easily replaced. You quicker you realize that the better off you will be.

I am all for LTR's but at the moment I choose to spin plates and have a rotation. Its just what fits my lifestyle at this point in the game. I am not jaded or anything, it just works. It fits my personality.

In a LTR, spinning plates, rotations, etc you MUST control the trump card which is the ability to walk away and be dust in the wind if and when a woman starts to show signs up an upcoming break up, is disrespectful, etc.

Without that, you are nothing more than a "yes" man beta who will continue to get railroaded by these women.
"Railroaded". And they do communicate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Railroaded". And they do communicate.
I’ve been railroaded before. The only thing that can turn the tables is to just go after a better looking woman than them. That’s always the biggest bat in the bag. That’s the ULTIMATE communication you can do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been railroaded before. The only thing that can turn the tables is to just go after a better looking woman than them. That’s always the biggest bat in the bag. That’s the ULTIMATE communication you can do.
Dry them out real quick. The bible has its place. And worldly tactics and negotiation techniques have their place too. Im all for it if its effective.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dry them out real quick. The bible has its place. And worldly tactics and negotiation techniques have their place too. Im all for it if its effective.
Alot of the cvcked men can no longer get erections. She stole his sexual energy. "Cheating" reclaims it and removes her leverage. They tell some of their side dudes that their man is no longer getting erect.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible has its place.
It's not a question of ethics or rightfulness. It's simply a matter of what serves the sexual energy between you and her best.

IF she backs up, and you come forward, the shared sexual energy turns into something else entirely. It is that quick and takes place in an instant.

Most often this is central confusion for people. They feel IF they can only make her understand, all will be right. When she makes an overt grab for power, she is not there to understand, to communicate, to give, nor to love. She is there only to take for herself. And so you serve her accordingly with silence. Here's the irony: When you serve her with silence, you are truly giving, not taking, because you are serving her with a lesson to help her--and the focus is no longer ego-based.

I make this distinction above, because when people employ Silence and Distance, it's important to have the correct intent at heart. This is how you release post-break up feelz and not grow resentful of women or people in general. You don't do it for justice nor out of ego, rather you employ it to serve you and her best.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it’s a tactic for power.

As most hot women don’t know how to communicate, trying to find one who can is not an effective solution.

When you are dealing with these kind of women (low-vibrational state), you treat them accordingly.

“Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.”

If she wants to take power, that’s exactly what you take from her. If she wants to give, you do the same.

She backs up, you back up. She’s comes forward, you come forward.

Best play here is for OP to disappear. She will either come back corrected, or OP will do the Universe a favor and teach her how to behave for the next guy.
I have actually thought about calling her up just to tell her I think we're better off moving on period and to skip the "break" altogether. On other hand I sort of like just maintaining NC and letting her wonder. When she says she wants a "break" I don't feel like I owe her anything at that point. This situation is now reality because of her actions -- not mine. I don't feel like I owe her any type of explanation. Although if I broke up with her officially I could at least get my house key back! Ha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually thought about calling her up just to tell her I think we're better off moving on period and to skip the "break" altogether. On other hand I sort of like just maintaining NC and letting her wonder. When she says she wants a "break" I don't feel like I owe her anything at that point. This situation is now reality because of her actions -- not mine. I don't feel like I owe her any type of explanation. Although if I broke up with her officially I could at least get my house key back! Ha
Breaking the break is kinda reaching out for validation. Just hang back let them learn or let go dont say nothing. Talking about it or explaining helps nothing.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reach out, just let it go entirely