Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you haven't excelled in life by age 32, it's pretty much over.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I'm nowhere near either owning a house or having six figures in a retirement fund.
You're cherry picking. Why don't you take on @Reincarnated 's challenge and openly state you're willing to make a change?
You’re doing a lot better than me OP. I’m just about to turn 30 and I’ve never dated anyone. Only 1 single date that ended in a hook up 8 years ago and fooling around with another girl 3 years ago and nothing at all since. I also barely have $100 in the bank and I still live at home with my parents. It could be worse, a lot worse.
WAKE UP!!!

If you live at home at this age you should be stacking money to the roof. Working 2z3 jobs. No rent and utilities expenses. I'd be driving a damn Merry A class if I'd live at home at that age. I left my parental home when i was 14 so...

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
The cutoff point has nothing to do with age and everything to do with your looks and how you behave..

Most people don't realize this, but the best looking actors in Hollywood peaked in their mid 30s.

Brad Pitt was 36 in Fight Club
Matt Damon was 36 in The Departed
Henry Cavill was 35 in Mission Impossible Fallout
Bradley Cooper was 36 in Limitless
John Hamm was 34 in Mad Men

Just to name a few. So for people who place limits based on age, it cracks me up. It's entirely dependent on your looks/charisma.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this as a 32-year-old whose entire adulthood has been a cluster**** of epic proportions. Only been in two relationships, the latter being eight years long and toxic for at least half of that time. Only have $30k in the bank. Don't own property. Only ****ed 4 women. Hated college. Don't really have friends, just two drinking buddies who drag me down with them. Never seen my abs (I'm not fat but just not in shape)

I often hear all these stories of late bloomers, but I think 32 is the cut-off point. I previously kept holding out hope, but I harbour zero hope for myself anymore. My youth is over...I'll never get the carefree fun youth that 99% of the human population enjoys. I probably won't make a single new friend for the rest of my life, and I certainly won't ever be a player. I'm screwed.

Not true. Stop making excuses for yourself.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're cherry picking. Why don't you take on @Reincarnated 's challenge and openly state you're willing to make a change?

WAKE UP!!!

If you live at home at this age you should be stacking money to the roof. Working 2z3 jobs. No rent and utilities expenses. I'd be driving a damn Merry A class if I'd live at home at that age. I left my parental home when i was 14 so...
Living at home doesn't necessarily mean this.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 30 I was unemployed, no skills, no license and homeless.
At 38 I have a college degree and make 80k a year as a director of a large organization.
Way to turn it around. How did you pay for college?

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to turn it around. How did you pay for college?
I got my license back first working as a security guard. That took about a year of eating Ramon and being dirty poor, then got a job driving a school bus which is two hours in the morning and a few in the afternoon. I would go to class between shifts and do homework on trips..I got financial aid and got my associates through a community College before moving to a uc. Took about 5 years all in all. I did all this while taking care of a new born 50/50 "don't knock up your fwb guys" when I found out my son was conceived at 30 is when I woke up and reality hit me hard.

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this as a 32-year-old whose entire adulthood has been a cluster**** of epic proportions. Only been in two relationships, the latter being eight years long and toxic for at least half of that time. Only have $30k in the bank. Don't own property. Only ****ed 4 women. Hated college. Don't really have friends, just two drinking buddies who drag me down with them. Never seen my abs (I'm not fat but just not in shape)

I often hear all these stories of late bloomers, but I think 32 is the cut-off point. I previously kept holding out hope, but I harbour zero hope for myself anymore. My youth is over...I'll never get the carefree fun youth that 99% of the human population enjoys. I probably won't make a single new friend for the rest of my life, and I certainly won't ever be a player. I'm screwed.
Why are you young guys such crybabies? Many of us older guys lost everything in the 2008 crisis. I was flipping properties then at 34 and became bankrupt with no job. Did I sit around and cry about it? No, I went out got a job and have made sure not to make the same mistake again. Life is a learning experience, you make mistakes and learn from them and become Better and Stronger as a result.

Get off your ass and make it happen, stop crying like a little *****! Your life isn't over till you are 6 feet under or a pile of ash.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First off, nearly all relationships are wastes of time, energy, money, and emotions as they go nowhere. So even if you had none, or didn’t have sex with any women yet, your life wouldn’t be “over”.

You can find a woman at your age.

You can accrue more money.

You can make friends.

How does not ever being a “player” (you likely won’t be) make one “over”?

No one gets youth back.

Why did you stay in a relationship that long without proposing or some other life-partnership commitment? I ask because I think being a “boyfriend” is the lowest position a man can be in.

Reaction score
Most men would've self-deleted a long time ago if they were in my shoes. But here I am, 35, no LTR or marriages/children, still working out in this brutal ass heat, still pushing toward my next defining waypoint(s) and attempting to make the best of my impoverished situation following a couple careers full of way too many ups and downs. Go get it. And don't quit or off yourself, your haters would get too much of a kick out of that sh**. Be good to yourself and keep moving yourself forward..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The cutoff point has nothing to do with age and everything to do with your looks and how you behave..

Most people don't realize this, but the best looking actors in Hollywood peaked in their mid 30s.

Brad Pitt was 36 in Fight Club
Matt Damon was 36 in The Departed
Henry Cavill was 35 in Mission Impossible Fallout
Bradley Cooper was 36 in Limitless
John Hamm was 34 in Mad Men

Just to name a few. So for people who place limits based on age, it cracks me up. It's entirely dependent on your looks/charisma.
And mindset. I guess Famous Amos and Grandma Moses and Martha Stewart and Colonel Sanders and Vera Wang and Duncan Hines and Rodney Dangerfield and Samuel L Jackson and Ray Kroc and Sam Walton and Julia Child and countless other people should have just gave up instead of becoming famous and wealthy because they were too old according to some random dude who has never accomplished much of anything in his life and likely never will with this nonsensical attitude.

No person who is ever going to accomplish anything in life will ever impose those sort of self-made up limitations on themselves.

Last edited: