Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If You Have Sex You Need To Read This

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I was pretty scared after reading Blue's problem here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64215
His girlfriend was on the pill, yet she still got pregnant. It's probably the worst days of their lives right now, and I want to inform you all of something that you always need to do before having sex.

Whether or not your girl is on the pill, patch, shot, or any other form of birth control, you should ALWAYS USE SPERMICIDE! Even if you're wearing a condom. There are many different types (gel, foam, film, bullets), but the foam version is the best because it's the easiest to use and it also acts as lubricant.

The way it works is it contains the chemical, nonoxynol-9, that is also found in most condoms. Also, it goes up the cervix and forms a barrier blocking the sperm from entering the uterus.

It costs less than $10 for something like 50 uses. You can get it at a supermarket, Walgreens, Savon, or any other drug store.

By itself, spermicide is around 80% effective, so when you combine it with other methods like the patch or condoms, it is basically foolproof. It's like wearing a seat belt and having an air bag in a car.

Just wanted to help you guys out and prevent something like that from happaning to you guys.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex stuff = Anything Else.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was probably her fault for taking the pill like a moron. It's something like 99.8% effective if taken properly, the 0.2% being women with particular hormonal problems or even women who got pregnant and then started taking the pill. If you're a dumb@ss about your pill (i.e. not taking it every 24 hours or every day) then you're much more likely to get pregnant.

Sucks being a guy, no way to really know.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Be careful...condoms with spermicide, from what I've heard, should only be used once or twice a day. If you use a lot of them in a short span of time, it makes you vulnerable to infections.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Be careful...condoms with spermicide, from what I've heard, should only be used once or twice a day. If you use a lot of them in a short span of time, it makes you vulnerable to infections.
There's also no hard evidence to suggest that condoms with a spermicide lubricant are more effective at preventing pregnancy than simple lubricated condoms, so if you're going to go the spermicide route, get the foam or whatever.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line________ if your having sex theres always that chance. If your ready enough to have sex you should be ready enough to deal with the consequences.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The condoms with spermacide on them are useless. (ok, not USELESS, they're still condoms, but the spermacide does nothing. use a seperate spermacide).

But unfortuneately, a lot of people are allergic or sensitive to spermacide.

I think you should know BEFORE you have sex with someone, what would happen if they got pregnant. That is, NOTHING is 100% effective but abstinance... so you should discuss it and be prepared for anything BEFORE it happens.

A scary story ~ My friend got pregnant ON THE PILL (yes she took it properly), WITH A CONDOM, by a guy who had ONE TESTICAL.

Moral: Anything is possible.

Reaction score
Celibacy - Saves lives!!

Black Eyed Peas Rock!!

Last edited:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal sex = 100% effective against pregnancy.

:D

Reaction score
Anal sex rocks!!

but hurt like sh*t

:D

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

A scary story ~ My friend got pregnant ON THE PILL (yes she took it properly), WITH A CONDOM, by a guy who had ONE TESTICAL.

Moral: Anything is possible.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA