Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you had won the 758 million lotto what would you do?

Reaction score
First I think I'd become a paranoid nutcase and would probably never trust any chick that tried to get with me.

I'd invest, own a few properties, travel even more than I already have, and take care of only the closest of friends.

Most likely I'd be single for life though. Wouldn't even trust a pre-nup.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buy bitcoin!!!:p

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a chateau in France surrounded by trees and water get me a Dime from Libanon, Colombia, a Moroccan, 2 blondes from Sweden and live like a king. Work out everyday buy Some businesses and Some foreign cars. Spoil my best buddies and party in Ibiza. I would start a project to help people in need too. Something like that.

Travel the world

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy my own private island and house hot women from every continent and decide what continent I feel like banging every night...

Reaction score
I like how everyone says they'll "invest" but they have no specific plan how.

Also, they say they would trade resources for women, yet sh1t on me and Neil for doing that now.

You can **** a girl from a different continent right now on Backpage.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would actually build a fortified compound/castle like structure to live in. I would also use vast amounts of my wealth to build up poor areas of our country and invest in every city. I would personally oversee every aspect of every project and operation. IE right now I would be sending major relief to all of the hurricane victims. Ordering supplies straight from manufacturers and getting them all delivered/ensuring those who are in need receive them.

I would also invest in energy projects, space travel, etc etc. I would do as much good as I could with such vast amounts of wealth.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 percent I would keep for myself and invest etc, 10 percent would go to friends and relatives. The rest I would probably use to start some sort of foundation for a good cause.

The thought of keeping all that money for myself scares me. I wouldn't be able to control myself, would no longer appreciate things having not earnt it and I'd end up going off the rails..

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would go out and find as many BPD women that I could and date them… or am I putting my own ignorance on display again…

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many ideas...

Off the top of my head:

Buy many guitars, amps, recording equipment, a recording studio, hire a few sound engineers, hire the best-known guitar teacher, acquire the best band mates to form a band, tour and travel the world. Take many breaks in between tours to explore rare and exotic locations.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Pay strippers and prostitutes to go out with me and call them my girlfriend. Then brag about all the girls I'm getting to you guys over here and how much they all love me.
Be raised on a loan, then go to college on a loan, then whine about how the people who paid the loan are racist, and how you can't get laid just for you being you. Then fantasize about bisexual, SJW unicorns. Then take cheap shots at those who rule.

Don't worry double, you'll lose your virginity someday.

My tax dollars at work.

The good news is, strippers and prostitutes (defined as girls who don't pay their own way 100%) cost me far less than welfare rats like you, raised by single moms.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buy a house in San diego, buy an apartment in stockholm, sweden. Buy a place in spain. Work out everyday and take fencing lessons. I was at one time a very good epee fencer. Plus work on my golf game. Women would be an after thought. They would be coming out of the woodwork.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I would go on tv and be all folksy and innocent like Warren Buffett. Then copy all Warren Buffett quotes:

"Pick wonderful companies with a competitive advantage."
"Just invest and read and you'll be rich like me."
"Always invest in America."
"I love simple stocks."
"Being rich is easy, it just takes patience."
"Just read, read, read, read, read. Money will start flowing in."
"Who you marry is the most important decision in life."

Then play the ukulele and act like I'm a working class citizen like everyone else.