Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you had 5 million dollars, and wanted to leverage money to get more women, how would you do it?

Red Oke

Banned
Reaction score
well i guess i can never reveal my identity on here (but it will become apparent one day)
I'm in a thrumple (thruple) with two chicks who are on the covers of magazines.
I'm a ghost writer. I am probably the most successful musician, have done particle physics work, famous building designs for most of the starchitects, ghost written parts of books/spit ideas, did concepts for books hugely successful (turned into movies), wrote a in theaters movie (this is against the screenwriters guild or something).
I've earned a billion dollars or something in music. I gave the contracts to my gf. The other is a hundred millionaire.
I live off social security.
Most chicks live in scarcity. I won't be able to get most chicks living with my parents. I upgraded my life & now I can't date below my success
edit: I'm ugly, skinnyfat & 5'9". I get looks from the unfindable hot girl but never any approaches. Ugly girls don't notice me. I don't really care. I'm not even sure i'd be willing to sleep with a random girl.
edit II: but we'll see, i'm about to blow up and none of ^ will be covered (it's for different stuff). probably gonna get a million thots sliding into my dm begging me to analize them. we'll see.
last edit: i rarely get any attention (i almost never even go out) but once in a blue moon a girl will get totally tied in my web

Last edited:
Reaction score
This summer, I was financially recovering from a ponzi scheme living literally paycheck to paycheck and I had the most sex with different women in my entire life time. You do not need 5 million dollars to get laid.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you were somewhat wealthy with about a 5 million dollar net worth.

How would you leverage money to get more women in your life?

Here are some of my ideas.

Some are not that great -- so bare with me -- just brainstorming:

1.) Hire social people to approach women at bars and pull them into your social circle (ie afterparties)
2.) Get a cool place and have big parties at your place and develop a large social circle.
3.) Hire people to optimize / maximize your social media and dating profiles.
4.) Start or acquire a business that revolves around hot women (ie modeling agency).
5.) Start events in your city for charity and become a local celebrity.
6.) Start a bar in your area and become a local celebrity.
7.) Get a party boat and have your people invite women onto it.
8.) Travel often and maximize your dating options.

Update: I don't mean for the person to spend all of the money. I just mean what kind of dating-related things would you consider using money to leverage at this level?
I'd go on a world cruise and offer the ladies a free set of false teeth.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not 'leverage money to get woman'. That is simply asking to attract superficial attention and the wrong types of women. I would simply use the money to enable me to have the freedom to do whatever I want with my time. I would then use some of that time to approach women, as I do already.

Money is extremely overrated when it comes to being a master at picking up women. It doesn't and will not magically make you 'good with women' simply because you suddenly have money. You're still the same weak beta guy at the core, the only difference is you have more money in the bank.
Perfectly summed it up.

And what's the difference between your average weak beta guy and a rich weak beta guy? The latter has more to lose.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer, I was financially recovering from a ponzi scheme living literally paycheck to paycheck and I had the most sex with different women in my entire life time. You do not need 5 million dollars to get laid.
From ponzi scheme to poonszi scheme. This is the way, gentlemen.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would buy loudspeakers, put them all over the world, and go full MODE ONE. I would hire servants and translators and they would shout to the women of the world, “Hey chicas, guess what? CollegeMan wants your pu$$y. ONLY if you’re not fat. If interested, please come to my address 696 Long Wood Avenue.”