Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you flirt your mom, she'll let you do anything you want.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerospace
Mommy: "No, Sam, you shall not go out tonight. You've got your homework to do. Also, you should help y..."

Sam21: "Mother... I... uh..." (teardrops start coming down from his eyes, slowly flowing on his cheeks)

Mommy: "Sammy, dear, what's happening sweetheart?"

Sam21: "Oh, it's so strange, it feels so warm inside..." (takes his mother's hand)

Mommy: "Uh..." (blushes)

Sam21: "I... I think I love you, mom. If you could just allow me to make you feel this same warmth inside you, it would spark a million lights in my soul, forever..."

Mommy: "Oh, this is all so tender..."

Sam21: "I know." (goes for the kiss)

Mommy: "Oh, dear, you're allowed to go out tonight! Where do you want to take me to?"

Sam21: "There's a nice motel downtown... it's called The Oedipus Complex, we could have some fun down there"

Daddy: "What a lovely family portrait." (with an axe in his right hand, with a rather strange look in his face)

* By the way, great idea Sam! (We have the same name, pal!) - this will surely be the easiest number-close of your life.
that was good.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What strikes me more than anything about SamePendo's post, is that a friend of his would admit to something as socially taboo as what he had done.
I really have to give the friend credit for admitting something like that.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was about 15 one of my best friends had the hots for my mom.
He even made an obscene phone call to her, asking if he could suck on one of her tits. It made me sick, I should have knock his brains out but I pretended I didn't know.

Thanks for reminding me of this shiit from my past.:down:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think he meant FLIRT as in kino and googly eyes and that sh!t. He meant CHARM. And yes he does have a point a little charm can go a long way as long as you don't do it too often. For real people, lighten up. I think yall take this forum stuff too seriously.