Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you flirt your mom, she'll let you do anything you want.

sam21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that's true... if your mom doesn't give you much freedom... try flirting her, and she will.

that's it.. what do you think?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when you don't think this site can't get any worse...

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING? ;)

ok, I'll stop with the sick jokes.

Good luck with the F-close.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, he has a point. If you play it right, doing everything Dr. Beard has taught us, you got a easy lay. What's up with the lay report?

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as the idea of the post is disgusting, it does make a good point.

Good social skills aren't to be reserved for girls, but also friends, colleagues, etc etc and family.

That's my 2 cents

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sam21
Yep, that's true... if your mom doesn't give you much freedom... try flirting her, and she will.

Cool, next time I need something I'll go flirt with your mom.

Good tip.

G

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to think about it the other way as in "Daddy's little girl". You know whenever a girl wants money or something from her dad all she has to do is give him the puppy dog eyes and he melts all over. I don't know if I would call that FLIRTING lol but I understand what the poster is trying to say.

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm only minorly f*cking disgusted, so I'll give you my input.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but what I think you were trying to say is...

"A little charm goes a long way."

If that's not what you meant, then I wish you good luck with your life (that's still the sickest thing I've ever heard).

If it is, then I agree.

-Synik

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just reread this post and you know whats really cracking me up is your english............ "Try Flirting your MOM" :crackup:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sam21

Do you live in a family where your mother happens to also be your sister?

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mommy: "No, Sam, you shall not go out tonight. You've got your homework to do. Also, you should help y..."

Sam21: "Mother... I... uh..." (teardrops start coming down from his eyes, slowly flowing on his cheeks)

Mommy: "Sammy, dear, what's happening sweetheart?"

Sam21: "Oh, it's so strange, it feels so warm inside..." (takes his mother's hand)

Mommy: "Uh..." (blushes)

Sam21: "I... I think I love you, mom. If you could just allow me to make you feel this same warmth inside you, it would spark a million lights in my soul, forever..."

Mommy: "Oh, this is all so tender..."

Sam21: "I know." (goes for the kiss)

Mommy: "Oh, dear, you're allowed to go out tonight! Where do you want to take me to?"

Sam21: "There's a nice motel downtown... it's called The Oedipus Complex, we could have some fun down there"

Daddy: "What a lovely family portrait." (with an axe in his right hand, with a rather strange look in his face)

* By the way, great idea Sam! (We have the same name, pal!) - this will surely be the easiest number-close of your life.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Please keep this incest sh!t off this forum.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people don't get it. It's not flirting cause you want to flow her.

Before I knew any concepts of ****y and funny, I used it all the time on some people. Some friends and yes, my mom. And it's true, she'll let you get away with it cause she knows you're joking. It also communicates high status towards her, so she'll agree with you almost all the times (as long as you don't do any extreme stuff, like stealing ****, dealing crack or shooting people or anything psycho)
I say incredible **** to my mom.
One day she asked me to buy some milk for her. I went out to skate and got the milk near the skatepark. So I was in the supermarket at 5 AM getting free thea with friends and chilling there. So my mom calls me on the mobile phone. She says: "Hey, they have called you for a job for friday, you have to call them before 5.30 AM if you want to do it."
me: "I don't have any credit on my phone here."
mom: "ow well, get home so you can call em here"
me: "No, I won't be able to make it in time."
mom: "Where are you then?"
me: "In the supermarket in X(town I was skating in) because I'm GETTING YOU'RE MILK THAT YOU FORGOT!"
*friends start laughing :p*
mom: "ow ow, well that's ok then. What you want me to do?
me: what kind of work is it?
mom: blablablabla
me: you call them and say I'll accept the job
mom: ok, bye
me: bye

But yeah, I'm nice to her too and most of it is in a joking manner.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt, Chat up.....you do these to try and get a girl into bed. Not to your mum!

All those in the UK. Have you noticed day of this wierd post radio 1 is talking about like 12 year olds breast feeding.....

Its all freaky ****. Wondering if this post shud be locked :down:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting with a married woman? Hmmmm. I guess it could work.

The Greeks wrote some of the best stories ever written based on mother-son love affairs.

When you're in the shower tell her you want her to do your back. There you go the perfect F-close.

Moved to Anything Else.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy I know, has this gorgeous mom.
Gorgeous. She is divorced.

He had seen her having sex, you know, spying on her a bit. She had sex with the brothers of who used to be her husband, had lots of sex, let's leave it at that.

So, he's in his teens, and gets all angry at life etc, and stops doing good at school.

Basicaly, this one day, she goes over to talk to him, and first they argue big time, and then both start crying apologizing etc. Then he goes straight to her tit and starts doing his thing.

She's like WTF?!?! And he goes and says starts doing a victim act, and starts saying "yeah, do that again, reject me you've never loved me"... all that ****. And she tells him that it's not that he doesn't love him, they just can't do that.

So he starts *****ing and all. And she's telling him to please be like he used to be, he is a great son, etc, etc. So, he tells her that if she lets him have sex with her he promises he'll be the best son in the world. The second time he says that, she kind of thinks about it, and says, ok.. takes off her clothes, takes his jeans off... and makes him promise.

It's not as if they have sex all day and now are a couple, they're actually normal, have a normal mother-son relationship... until you find out about their history. Talk about a mother****er. Haha.

I've heard that incest happens more than one would think.