Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you dont want to spend money and dont want sex

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General question....if someone doesnt want to go out to spend money and doesnt want sex from the other person, whats the reason for letting the person come to your place?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m assuming the person in this situation is you, and that a woman is summoning you, and if that’s the situation she wants emotional support. Can you elaborate?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its my little brother.
Hes in a situation...i sort of just outlined the situation.
Didnt know how to answer.
Last weekend his girl went to his place.
Hes not a horn dog so sex is like whatevs for him.
I dont know...
I dont want to say...just fvck her until she leaves.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its my little brother.
Hes in a situation...i sort of just outlined the situation.
Didnt know how to answer.
Last weekend his girl went to his place.
Hes not a horn dog so sex is like whatevs for him.
I dont know...
I dont want to say...just fvck her until she leaves.
So basically you are saying he likely has low T like many young people these days.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More comfortable feel. More relaxing. Less noise.

Some venues can be over stimulating for some.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My kittens prefer coming to my house. We talk and have fun while getting groceries and making dinner; we shower together, massage each other, have sex, cuddle, do shibari or other kink. For entertainment we play board games, listen to music, have interesting discussions on a wide variety of topics, read to each other, play with animals.

During the day, when the weather is nice, we go for a walk around the city center, window-shopping and watching the crowds while having coffee at a cafe.
And once in a blue moon we go out for dinner or drinks when we're too lazy to make dinner.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My kittens prefer coming to my house. We talk and have fun while getting groceries and making dinner; we shower together, massage each other, have sex, cuddle, do shibari or other kink. For entertainment we play board games, listen to music, have interesting discussions on a wide variety of topics, read to each other, play with animals.

During the day, when the weather is nice, we go for a walk around the city center, window-shopping and watching the crowds while having coffee at a cafe.
And once in a blue moon we go out for dinner or drinks when we're too lazy to make dinner.
Imo a lot of guys do this with their female cousins lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No offense but that sounds something akin to hanging out with my grandma.
Except the showering together.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but that sounds something akin to hanging out with my grandma.
Except the showering together.
What's wrong with you? You massage your grandma? You have sex with grandma? Do shibari with grandma?
Or is your reading comprehension defective and do you just skip words?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Simple to my vibe as well. Friends with benefits. Benefits first but maintaining the friend vibe. Literally had one of my girls tell me I’m such a good friend in text and still fvcking her. Is that a friend zone? Lol

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally had one of my girls tell me I’m such a good friend in text and still fvcking her. Is that a friend zone? Lol
That sounds like the FWB zone. And unless you want her exclusive devotion, FWB is excellent.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you are saying he likely has low T like many young people these days.
I was going to say this, or its between his ears. The adage that if you need a friend get a dog applies here. I understand too well the between the ears, when I separated from my ex my libido went into the toilet. I had a woman from tinder in 10 days but out of the 9x we hooked up over 3 days it was a massive struggle. That’s out of character for me, even in the last couple days of my marriage I boned my wife without a problem 48 hours before leaving (ha). OP’s brother should get his numbers checked but he should also look at whether he has any issues with his emotional position. The stress I had in my life at that time was insane, I didn’t even realize it, and it took like 9 months to figure it out. Nonetheless it does feel good to have that behind me.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play Nintendo and watch TV? Board Games, collect cards, comic books, sports, martial arts, work on a car, go dancing, workout, shoot guns, scuba diving. Y'all are boring asf seriously.

go discover the secret to Atlantis?

I honestly wonder whether guys are as boring up there as they are down here.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to a point. Likely when you are 70 and in failing health you might wish you made another decision.
Being married to a 70-year old is not going to help you much, what you need is a nurse. And you can get a nurse without being in a relationship.