Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"if you dont use our service, it will force your girlfriend to cheat on you"

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you may be a tad bit over sensitive in this case.

What if the man and the woman were reversed? Would you be thinking how wrong the man is or thinking "good for him"?

As for amorality, amorality is part of the natural order of things. A lion doesn't think about the morality or immorality of killing a gazelle. If he did, he'd go hungry while having a philosophical debate.

The concepts of what is moral and immoral are just societal constructs.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ true statement.

and unflushables, societal constructs keep us from doing a lot of stupid things that might happen if we merely followed our animal instincts. after all, that ability to HAVE that philosophical conversation is what separates us from them.

bonobo monkeys, which are 98% genetically identical to humans, have ridiculous amounts of sex with each other, all day, every day. by your logic, we should be doing the same thing because society can't come up with any kind of limitations that are worth anything...

while i know this ad was supposedly made "in good fun," i just cant help but get a little upset about it. that ad, in addition to the corona ad campaign where the woman makes the man look like a chump on the beach (i can find links if you want) are brainwashing people like my twelve year old brother to think that this sort of behavior is the norm, when in reality we should expect better of our women!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I still think that when people do so called "moral" deeds they are doing it with selfish motives. For example, someone who volunteers in a soup kitchen. Yeah, outwardly they are doing a good thing, but if they even have a brief feeling of satisfaction it becomes selfish motivation because they are doing it to feel good.

As for "brain washing" that can be said about anything. If your brother was constantly bombarded by Barney Stinson type characters you'd see his behavioral patterns change. Be a good role model to your brother and teach him to be a strong male and to not let popular media effect or guide his life choices.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
saw this commercial today, and threw up a little in my mouth.

amorality of women in today's society astonishes me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOPe5E1yJo

am i becoming overly sensitive?
So a commercial = women in today's society? You realize that commercials are fiction?

Although I have to say that I will never use Kayak because of this commercial.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
saw this commercial today, and threw up a little in my mouth.
I saw it today and I felt a slight movement in my pants at the sight of the beautiful woman.