"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

If You Don't Date or Get Laid, Don't Give Advice

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I only see 1 thread, aside from my own, with field reports. I don't see any lay reports.

This is a clear indication that no one else on this forum is actively dating. You can't get laid unless you actually go out to social events or otherwise get out of the house and meet women.

Perhaps you use online dating? That's a huge time sink. Good luck getting around all of the bots and fake profiles.

The key to this is to get out of the house, go somewhere where there are attractive women (or just women, period) and then make some attempt to get numbers, get dates and get laid.

When you don't get laid (and I have had dry spells like most guys and gals), you can get frustrated and angry and bitter. Don't be that loser. Be active and at least make an effort before you give advice.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Agreed. Also, the search function is your friend. So many threads are long drawn out rehashes of man meets woman...now what do I do......???

Just scrolling through the first few pages of the Don Juan Discussion forum will produce questions that are less unique & more universal than you might imagine.

There is a ton of information here. Take advantage of it. As you read threads you'll start to see who has good content & who doesn't.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I'm seeing threads like:

Should an adult date a child (25 and 16 years old)

Which girls get hit on more?

Have you ever dated a depressed girl?

Mega lotto

Killed by monkeys

Another day, another fattie txting you
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
As much as people complain about the forum, I think it’s fine. I’ve learned a lot from it and if I didn’t have it I probably wouldn’t be getting laid now lol
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
There are actually very few active dating discussion sites on the internet now, so perhaps I shouldn't be so harsh. :)
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I can't edit the original post but I would have added a list of names of quality posters. So far:

Amante

Beexcellent
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Who the fvck are you though Dave? What discussion have you contributed? So I don’t get sex because I don’t post “lay reports”?

These entitled sh1tposters I swear...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's okay to post examples, people can learn something.

Although I'm not a proponent of pua tactics but there's value in learning tricks of the "trade".

That's the easy part.

Pulling power is the easiest to learn.

But I think most here is interested in the staying power.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'm not contributing much in terms of field and lay reports, because I'm in an exclusive relationship and thus don't go on dates. That doesn't mean I don't know game. Much of it is just social skills which is useful throughout most interactions in life. Most of what I say is fairly accurate as it has a root in personal experiences and it seems others share those experiences as my posts are often liked.

I think I have more to offer in terms of how to keep a woman without compromising your manhood than I do regarding how to fvck random women. I don't really cater to the guys who just want to get laid and move on to the next, although I'm not against that (if they play fairly). It seems to me though that most guys here seek advice on how to keep rather than how to get.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Beexcellent been posting a lot of lay reports? ;)
LMAO. You don’t remember the one where her man carried her into the ocean in her “one million dollar” (best dr evil voice) dress? You can bet the “old lady” got turned out proper that night after the viagra kicked in!

-Augustus-
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I'm not getting laid. Nor am I dating. That doesn't disqualify me from giving advice; I'm quite sure I've had more success with women than 99% of this forum put together. I can get laid, but I choose not to at the moment, focusing on other things. Call it voluntary celibacy.

What does disqualify someone, is when they are posting about making quite fundamental errors with women and seeking advice on the topic, then seem to think they can start dishing out advice to others :lol:
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I actively date. Currently spinning 3 plates, banging them all here and there when I find time. Just smashed a chick that is quite a bit younger than me last night and no I dont have to ask if its acceptable since she is over 18.

I give advice from time to time on this board when I feel the person isnt trolling and is looking for legitimate advice. My advice isnt candy coated and many dudes get butthurt when I tell them the truth. Oh well. I am far too busy with my business, life and hobbies to come on here and broadcast "lay reports". I dont need questions answered and I dont need someone telling me that what I am doing is OK because what I do WORKS.

On rare occasion a chick throws me a curveball that I havent seen. Stuff like that is good discussion on here. This isnt a losers anonymous site, its a site for guys helping guys in how to do better than women.

Some guys get it and some guys dont. I certainly know which side of the fence I am on and I dont need to validate it or provide updates on smashing, for smashing is my validation.

I walk to the beat of my own drum and many other people on here should too instead of worrying what everyone else is doing.

Hope this helps lol.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top