Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are a shy guy I want your opinion on something

Which of these topics would you like to learn more about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I used to be a very shy guy for most of my high school and college days. I had many girl friends and crushes on girls but didn't really have a girlfriend. I didn't really date until in college and even then insecurity and shyness just made it really hard. Well recently I've done a 180. Not only did I go out, talk to people freely with no anxiety and made some good friends, I also met a girl and went on a few dates with her, all with effortless easy and no anxiety. I had a HUGE "aha" moment about myself, a big insight into my mind and from that day everything has changed. You can spend countless hours in therapy or you can just have an epiphany!!

I want to help as many shy guys as I can but I cannot do it one on one since I really don't have the time or the resources for personal counseling, but I'm thinking of putting together some materials and giving some of these ideas away for free here. I need you guys to help me with what you want to learn. What topics would you like covered in these reports?

Here's my curent running list of topics. Please tell me which one of these appeals to you the most:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im usually pretty good with most of the aspects of my game and can get girls easily, but the only problem I have sometimes is when im around a really hot chick I tend to get a little nervous and I have trouble thinking about what I shud say, so I voted the last one.

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
The leading help categories aren't half bad either. I could use improvement in any of those fields no matter how this pole goes down.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have core confidence, everything else on that list comes naturally.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If you have core confidence, everything else on that list comes naturally.
That's what I've learned.

It takes time to develop, but this is a very important realization to make. Having core confidence is all about doing what's right by you and not giving a crap what others think. It's about having internal instead of external validation. So if a girl rejects you, it doesn't affect you at all.

To be honest, I've only recently come to this realization and my core confidence is still very much a work in progress. At the moment I'm trying to stomp out negative, defeatist thoughts and replace them with healthy ones that will improve my core confidence.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys are awesome!! If I had know I'd get this kind of response I would have made it single choice rather than multiple choice. Anyway, while I agree that confidence is powerful and very important, I don't agree that it's everything. I will prepare an article as promised and the first one will be on how to attract others effortlessly into your life. It is easier than it sounds but it requires a lot of work upfront.

Don't want to give too much away, but some of the concepts covered will be:
-What is the difference between regular dating and lifestyle dating
-How to design the ideal lifestyle for you complete with a compelling vision
-How to figure out which types of people you really want to attract (including which types of girls) and where to find them
-How to create a perceptual character that draws people to you
..and much more