Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Women Treat You Like a '10' You ARE a '10'

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not subhuman its in their biology and nature.
You might be right about that. I've tried not to take these slights personally. Many of the things that have happened to me have been quite insulting. I guess if you're alive and outside the top 7-10%, you will be on the receiving end of a fair amount of lousy behavior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I have covid-19, my tenants have been struggling to pay me rent money for months now, I already have a rotation of about 5 women. One of them just brought me lunch an hour ago. So yes, pvssy is the last thing on my mind right now. Do you know what it is like to be an emotional confidant to 5 women? It drains all of your life energy. That combined with the recession and pandemic hurting my businesses. And oh yeah, the covid part too. I am a grown man with businesses and a rotation. And if the women fall off I would just poach from my social circles. How on earth is a 36 year old man like me would have the time or even need to go out to the nightclubs and game women left and right? Lol.

That's something I would do if i was 26. Sure pvssy is part of the deal. It has always been part of the deal. Health/wealth/relationships. That is the trifecta.

But if you have 5-6 social circles, why would you pour all your energy into relationships? It takes a backburner. At this point, the only thing I care about is health and wealth. Because that's also part of the deal. Relationships is THE LAST THING I have difficulty in. It is a given like breakfast and taking a sh1t. Business and health, on the other hand, is something that I need to balance during these times.

In the end, you need all 3 working at the same time. My point to the OP was that he shouldn't allocate all his resources to relationships. It's just ONE of the big three. It's not everything. And if you have 5-6 social environments and you are an attractive guy, it becomes even LESS important than money.
Wouldn't one relationship save you time and energy vs flip flopping back and forth between 5? Plus she can be taking care of things on the home front and adding finances?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a rotation guy. I might even be a borderline sociopath. When I was in my 20's, I would be in 8-9 relationships at the same time and never thought twice about it. I would lie through my teeth to cover my bases. I would break up with women simply by ghosting on them without having a second thought. My love life was a revolving door that changed constantly with no rhyme or reason. Basically, I was dating as if I were a hot chick in 2020.

These days I've calmed down a lot more because I am more focused on retiring early and accumulating assets. But even then, I have never been a romantic relationship guy. I've never woke up in the morning and thought to myself "Today I want to find a compatible woman to settle down with." Romantic relationships have always struck me as a social construct.

How else would you explain if you have abundance, the Universe gives you 5-6 women all perfectly compatible with you AT THE SAME TIME? The Universe does not care about human social constructs such as monogamous relationships.

And I operate on Universal laws of abundance. So by default, I also do not care about monogamous relationships.

I go wherever the Universe flows.
Understood, so your just not even wired for the thought. Your wired for what you do.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your value and self-worth are contingent on how women treat you.... you're not a "10." I think it's more like "zero."

If you're getting in shape for yourself, that's great.
Unfortunately, it appears that too many men here are doing doing this for the sake of trying to keep or catch a member of the opposite sex.
Once upon a time, that wasn't your job. That was the role for women.
Good post, BWV. The entire premise of the OP is flawed. You should be the best man you possibly can. How women view you on a 1-10 scale is completely (or should be) immaterial to your life's value.

outlawJW

Banned
Reaction score
From what I can tell, there are four categories of men in the dating pool:

1. the top 20%. Basically, women only find 1 out of 5 men physically attractive. It is possible (no guarantees) to work your way into this category by becoming very physically fit, hair style and wardrobe, etc. You know the drill.

2. social circle boyfriend. It will take some time. A year, maybe longer. Basically, you'll have to stick around in one or more social circles for an extended period of time until you are chosen. You'll have to pay to keep her around, and prove your ability to be viable financially for her if you want to stay with her long term. The less attractive you are, the more you'll have to pay.

3. struggling to find a girlfriend. Basically same as cat2 but without success as of yet.

4. not actively trying/incel. A large percentage of gamer kids, online and board gaming (D&D) fall into this category.

However, there is hope yet, as their social circles still include some significant percentage of females who are into gaming. A not insignificant number of marriages and relationships result from these social circles. Yes, women are a minority in these social circles, but then again, women are generally a minority of the patrons in a bar or club as well.

5. hardcore incels. More of a meme rather than a sizable percentage of the population. As noted in cat4, those labeled "incels" are often attempting to find relationships surreptitiously through gaming communities and social circles, with some limited success.

outlawJW

Banned
Reaction score
Good post, BWV. The entire premise of the OP is flawed. You should be the best man you possibly can. How women view you on a 1-10 scale is completely (or should be) immaterial to your life's value.
MGTOW is basically just a loser's rationalization.

Johnny Dep literally "raped" in that relationship with his wife. Some of the men on this website did bash Johnny Depp for his involvement, and after discussing it, I agree. He set a bad example for men and young men. Once you realize it's that bad, you gotta get out, there is nothing to discuss.
I have met and have known a number of male "celebrities" in college and pro sports and in entertainment. This notion that they are swimming in p-ssy is largely mistaken. Many of them have/had an attractive girlfriend, but on average they weren't any more successful than a normal good looking guy in his 20's or 30's. A surprising percentage were single with limited dating prospects.

The more active "players" were paying through their nose. Take OJ Simpson for example. In order to date Nicole Brown, an anonymous waitress, he had to buy her a luxury car and pony up for a luxury apartment. This was a $200,000 per annum investment. It was basically prostitution.

Or Michael Jordan. This clown wrote some ridiculous 20 page love letter to a chick like any other AFC.

In other cases, they are lying outrageously (Wilt Chamberlain).

I agree. If you were a "10" theorectically, you'd have women asking you out, going out of their way to match up with your schedule, pay for drinks/dinner, and invite you back to their place for a "night cap". Then text you the next day to make sure you felt good. LOL
If OP didn't receive this treatment, he's not a 10.
The less believable your experiences are to an outsider, the closer you are to a '10.'

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who has created an abundant life for himself has something called internal validation. This prevents him from seeking external validation.

The guys who seek external validation on this forum give themselves away as never having achieved anything of value or reaching their greatness potential.

It is simple self-esteem 101.
I've thought about this quite a bit and it may be semantics but external validation does play a large role in success. It's the feedback that you learn from, so it's essential. At this point I'm quite confident in my ability to figure anything out. Literally any problem, if I study it long enough, I'll find a solution I'm happy with. But to get to this point I went through stages where I wasn't confident in this flexible ability and relied heavily on external feedback, to the point of identifying with it. My point is when self esteem is being developed the environment and feedback it provides(external validation) plays a very important role.

Otherwise I agree with your posts, good stuff.

@outlawJW
like others have mentioned you sound like you identify with your success with women, which is dangerous. Hopefully you're successful in other aspects of your life, otherwise we could make the argument that you sacrifice self investment for female validation.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is basically just a loser's rationalization.

I have met and have known a number of male "celebrities" in college and pro sports and in entertainment. This notion that they are swimming in p-ssy is largely mistaken. Many of them have/had an attractive girlfriend, but on average they weren't any more successful than a normal good looking guy in his 20's or 30's. A surprising percentage were single with limited dating prospects.

The more active "players" were paying through their nose. Take OJ Simpson for example. In order to date Nicole Brown, an anonymous waitress, he had to buy her a luxury car and pony up for a luxury apartment. This was a $200,000 per annum investment. It was basically prostitution.

Or Michael Jordan. This clown wrote some ridiculous 20 page love letter to a chick like any other AFC.

In other cases, they are lying outrageously (Wilt Chamberlain).

The less believable your experiences are to an outsider, the closer you are to a '10.'
This has literally nothing to do with MGTOW. It’s about having value in yourself and confidence independent of women. That isn’t MGTOW. Try again.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Understood, so your just not even wired for the thought. Your wired for what you do.
that's interesting you phrase it as wiring when u replied to the other poster.
What I think about myself, is that I'm rewiring my brain by immersion in this forum, redpill videos/books and lots of meditation. I should be exhausted but it energises me. So the rewiring is working. Thanks for triggering these observations.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's interesting you phrase it as wiring when u replied to the other poster.
What I think about myself, is that I'm rewiring my brain by immersion in this forum, redpill videos/books and lots of meditation. I should be exhausted but it energises me. So the rewiring is working. Thanks for triggering these observations.
Im still wired to have a lady i count on that meets my sexual needs. But she won't be controlling me or takin me for granted. All this talking to a million people is not my thing.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Im still wired to have a lady i count on that meets my sexual needs. But she won't be controlling me or takin me for granted. All this talking to a million people is not my thing.
man, you deserve this. I find you to be kind and I sincerely appreciate the times you took to encourage me on this forum.
I have faith you'll get what you need and want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusion: no one here is a 10 or they would not spend 5 seconds here.
I don't know, they could be here for the enlightening social commentary.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya . Got many friends who never get any attention and it seems weird to me but i was just more luckier in the genetic lottery. Still attracting and fcking as many others pointed out correctly are two different things.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entitlement is innate. It perseveres through dry spells. An entitled man can never willingly supplicate to a woman, regardless of what she feels about him.

I am very entitled. The two or three occasions in my life when I supplicated to a woman (buying her something or blowing up her phone) it felt wrong. Afterwards I was disappointed in myself.

I didn't have abundance. I wasn't spinning plates. I was getting rejected, ghosted and flaked on consistently.

I was still entitled.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
if the goal is just to get laid, why have any standards? not being a smartass.

if there's any woman, anywhere, who wants to spread her legs, why not break the drought and do her?
The only judgement from her should be how fast you can get your pants off. Not a judgement of whether she thinks you're a '10' or not. Who cares what she thinks of you?

Can beggars(read:men in drought) really be choosers?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in an elite tier of generating female attraction for a long time. Probably since elementary school, actually. Even when I gave zero sh-ts about my appearance, in the second half of high school and well through college for example, I still had absolutely no problems attracting women.

Once I started workouts more consistently and putting a bit more attention into my wardrobe, female attraction went through the roof. Some nights I would be surrounded by a half dozen all vying for my attention. Very often it was a lot more than that.

I've never really thought of ranking myself or other men on a '10' scale, but I think I'm pretty close to a celebrity tier level of attractiveness. I don't mean like third string professional athlete, either.

The odd thing is, I've taken it all for granted, as if it were completely normal, an average situation if you will. I never felt bad for friends who very often could generate zero attraction. I just thought it was 'normal' for them.

The strange thing is, I see other good looking guys who struggle a lot in generating attraction. They can get a lot of attention from women within their own social circles, but basically become nobodies and pariahs outside of it. It seems so rare for a man to be able to generate strong attraction outside of social circles.

But you know what? I'm not satisfied. I'm going to get even fitter and better looking still. Will report back.

This and your other posts on this thread don't make you look like the "Celebrity tier attractive dude".
If you're on this forum and you want to be fitter and better looking, you're not a 10, you can still improve.

And you shouldn't depend on validation from women. Because the moment you become insecure about how they see you, you turn into nothing. Depend on yourself only. On your hard work and principles that bring you succes.
If women don't treat you as attractive to them, it's because you're not(attractive to them).
So you're either in the wrong social circle, or you are simply totally unattractive(because of looks, behaviour, bad habits etc.)
Either way, these are things you can change. Any man can get succesfull with women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the goal is just to get laid, why have any standards? not being a smartass.
Exactly. This is called a boner test. There is no other scale like rating 1-10 for example. It's either she passes the boner test or not. Binary scale and very simple. I see guys so picky over the smallest things, then they complain they haven't gotten laid for ages.

If you're looking for a gf/wife material then you have the right to be choosy but if you're only looking to have fun, the boner test is the only thing that matters.