Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Women Treat You Like a '10' You ARE a '10'

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is called a boner test. There is no other scale like rating 1-10 for example. It's either she passes the boner test or not. Binary scale and very simple. I see guys so picky over the smallest things, then they complain they haven't gotten laid for ages.

If you're looking for a gf/wife material then you have the right to be choosy but if you're only looking to have fun, the boner test is the only thing that matters.
You really do want your wife or gf to be "strong boner" rated...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive quality of all that even trumps looks:

Social Status.

What is Social Status? A demonstrated ability to influence men and women, and by extension to lead them.

High Social Status trumps looks, wealth, and any number of more superficial qualities. It is the drug of choice for women. It intoxicates them. Why? Because women are inherently needy, social and herd-centric in their core. Being attached to a man of high Social Status raises her own status among her peers.

I maintain that this far outweighs innate good looks in terms of female attraction. This is because a man’s perceived looks is malleable. The more SS a man displays, the better he looks physically to her. She “reasons” that “He must be very good looking, since I get such tingles from him” I repeat, women’s perceptions are malleable. She will always rationalize her feelings, no matter how far from reality her feelings are.

Social Status carries with it the perception of undeniable social awareness and calibration. Also raw power. Any man who can lead is very attractive to most women. This is why I always extol the virtues of working to become a leader. Oozing leadership qualities covers a multitude of sins when it comes to physical attractiveness. It becomes an ever-growing closed loop of social proof as more and more people are observed to be under your spell. Learn to lead, and watch your problems with women diminish.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The most attractive quality of all that even trumps looks:

Social Status.

What is Social Status? A demonstrated ability to influence men and women, and by extension to lead them.

High Social Status trumps looks, wealth, and any number of more superficial qualities. It is the drug of choice for women. It intoxicates them. Why? Because women are inherently needy, social and herd-centric in their core. Being attached to a man of high Social Status raises her own status among her peers.

I maintain that this far outweighs innate good looks in terms of female attraction. This is because a man’s perceived looks is malleable. The more SS a man displays, the better he looks physically to her. She “reasons” that “He must be very good looking, since I get such tingles from him” I repeat, women’s perceptions are malleable. She will always rationalize her feelings, no matter how far from reality her feelings are.

Social Status carries with it the perception of undeniable social awareness and calibration. Also raw power. Any man who can lead is very attractive to most women. This is why I always extol the virtues of working to become a leader. Oozing leadership qualities covers a multitude of sins when it comes to physical attractiveness. It becomes an ever-growing closed loop of social proof as more and more people are observed to be under your spell. Learn to lead, and watch your problems with women diminish.
genius, good job, pin this post