Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If we Had the Options women Have

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Would we still go to gym,work on our game,get rich or even bother with anything really? Sure we have it really tough these days in the dating market, but if things were really good what motivation would we have for self improvement or building a better society?

Despite what some say, most of our goals are centered around getting women. Let's not kid ourselves and pretend we want to get rich and fit for any other reason.

The only society in the animal kingdom where women do all the work while the men exist just for sex is with Bees and Ants.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say that "women are just a bonus to your life" or that "the reason why you do anything is to get women", but you cant have it both ways for all men. My suggestion is to not force fit a deterministic absolute on to men or people, about how their motivation "must naturally" work, and just let people be individuals free to make up their own thoughts and motivations.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would we still go to gym,work on our game,get rich or even bother with anything really? Sure we have it really tough these days in the dating market, but if things were really good what motivation would we have for self improvement or building a better society?

Despite what some say, most of our goals are centered around getting women. Let's not kid ourselves and pretend we want to get rich and fit for any other reason.

The only society in the animal kingdom where women do all the work while the men exist just for sex is with Bees and Ants.
but even then , nature has a way of dealing with this , mainly the males die after sex occurs

Serenity

Reaction score
There are a lot of benefits to those things, women is just one of those. Doing it to get women is bad because when those men do get women they have lost all motivation to continue, shortly after they will lose all they have worked for.

I don't bother with anything solely because it brings me women, I'm married, I have a woman. I do it because it keeps benefiting me in so many ways. What we call game is just social skills and being a likable person, that's a leverage applicable well beyond just getting women. Getting rich is directly beneficial for obvious reasons, I want to buy the stuff I desire regardless of women. Going to the gym has tons of benefits, higher energy level, feeling better, being more productive, being more capable, having better health and so on.

Most of the things men primarily do to become attractive to women benefits ourselves more than anyone else. Some guys are so stupid they forget all the other benefits when they have attained just one.

I'd still invest in myself, women are not even remotely what will peak your quality of life.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Too many of us live, sleep and breathe women 24/7. Then become complacent when they capture one. Self improvement doesn’t have a shelf life.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the last thing on my mind. Tbh I find most of them tiresome and unattractive for numerous reasons even if aesthetically they are pleasing. Just being honest. I’d rather invest my time in making my home more valuable and pleasant to be in since I don’t go out much.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man could be loyal with that many options
depends , the more options you have , the pickier you would be

this means that at some point you will find a high quality women that will bring value to your life , and in most cases you will be faithful , even though you will not be faithful from time to time . But this will be mainly short flings

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I work, invest, exercise and eat healthy for me, not for females. I've been comfortable financially and dirt poor financially; I prefer to live comfortable. As you age, females are not that much of importance. They can come and go, who cares.. It reality, it's just another warm hole or three.

Reactions: B80

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a work in progress to be jacked, purely because I want to be a full on megalomaniac hidden behind a light veneer of 'good guy"

Ive tasted what your average woman tastes daily, i want more. Ive seen how women simp for guys about 4 points higher on SMV.

shallow and heartless is all thats left in my next LTR.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to the gym and worked my ass off because of women, because I wanted to become a good provider.

But now, after everything I got through, I still go to the gym, and I still try to work my ass off (even though right now I'm broke af), but it's not 100% for the women anymore, but it's for myself. This is the kind of mindset that we have to train ourselves to get used to it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's truth to that but some of us really do like to do things like keeping in shape, martial arts etc for the challenge. I keep logs of my progress.

And money... you want to live a nice comfortable life, not be stressed constantly over your financial situation.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't really interested in women at all until probably high school.
Holy cow. I remember getting turned om at 6 years old. By 10 I was obessed. It was all I could think about.

Now I could probably care less. Not sure if it’s maturity or that I’ve seen too much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You do those things for yourself, not for anyone else. If you are doing them for someone else you already lost.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't really interested in women at all until probably high school.
Holy cow. I remember getting turned om at 6 years old. By 10 I was obessed. It was all I could think about.
I started become aware of sexuality around age 10.

It was mild until about 13-14. 9th grade (age 14) is when I was much more intensely aware. By the end of sophomore year, I had finally grown tall enough to be taller than women. I changed schools after that year, so Junior year (age 16) is when I really started actively pursuing dating.