"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

If this site claims that 90% of the world is AFC...

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by entropy
Sorry but jealousy is inate. So is defending ones resources, whatever that might be..
I think you're right on the "resources" thing. Ever see a dog or monkey defend it's favorite toy? Don't cats pee to mark their territory? It would seem the concept of "property" exists among higher mammals, and since I've never met a poodle that was also a PhD philosopher I'll have to assume the "mine" concept in innate in some way. It would stand to reason other things are probably innate as well; of course it may be difficult to detect what they are as opposed to social conditioning.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
That wouldn't matter to me, I don't connect with girls so I get jealous or care.

So then the real issue here is that you're incapable of intimate human relationships. I've always been amazed by some people's callousness when it comes to dealing with others. So tell me, just how many drinks did it take until you couldn't see yourself in the mirror anymore?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by entropy
The fact that behind me I have one girl that fell inlove with me after one night and was ENGAGED and her BF was at the same party, one girl faithfull for 5 or 6 years jumped me in a toilet, a girl I'm fvcking several times a week now is dating some guy I know and a couple others and giving them NO SEXUAL STUFF AT ALL and just left after swallowing my load and having it all over her chest, arms and hair while two of the guys she's dating was calling for her and she just ignored them... just makes me laugh at some of you people not believing in secret society.

EXTREME ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE!!!!!

Maybe your lying, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I mean it would be pretty pathetic if you expound on tales of sexual conquest that are a lie. Only you can answer this one.
I'm not lying, sorry if you think so. The girl that had my load over her is HBFreaky, a girl i posted about in a recent OR/FR for disection because she is STRANGE.
But.....

That wouldn't matter to me, I don't connect with girls so I get jealous or care.

This indicates an abnormal pyschological problem.
Maybe, maybe not. I just don't get emotionally attached to girls in any other ways than family or friends.

The only stuff I stay away from are girls with kids etc. Don't want to break up any family.

I applaud/respect this!

The point is women can be pieces of shyt just like men. It isn't gender specific. I swear some of you act like girls are just damnsels in distress, who don't conscienclly think, but are manipulated.
[/quote]
Sure there are women that are pieces of sh1t but I generally don't view them as such. I just view them as free-spirited, life-loving, fun loving human beings. I don't buy into all this wh0re crap and ****.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by entropy
Sorry there is no such thing as humanities rules that are innate, they are made up by society.:

Sorry but jealousy is inate. So is defending ones resources, whatever that might be.
Defending ones resources is not humanitarian rules, it's survival of the fittest/evolutionary rules. Jealousy is a reaction to protecting what is yours (on a primal level).

If we had no social rules life would be: Everyone doing everything they could to have everything the best for themselfs and their family

Shouldn't you be doing this anyway? You just don't have to step on a pile of corpses to reach your goal.
I do and many others do, but most people get stopped by morals or simular. Of course I would never deny some starving kid down in africa a lump of bread because I wanted a bottle of coca cola, but still most people don't even try to find loopholes in tax-laws.

Girls standing in line fvcking alphaguys (Oh wait, they do in Secret Society........)

Let me guess......your alpha:rolleyes:

I'm so tired of hearing this alpah myth. It applies in Darwinism to fawking lower primates, and othe species. In some species the male is weak and the female iniates sex.

Are you a lower primate? Then why does this alpah myth still exist?

YOUR PATHETIC IF YOU FIND JUSTIFICATION OR RELATIVENESS IN LOWER ORGANISM IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. [/B]
I don't quite see your point here. It IS a near PROVEN fact (I say near because I don't have any thorough research material on it except from self-observations and also from certain PU camps) but if you look around in society, clubs and even take a look at Darwin you will see that normally the Alpha prevails, atleast inn the short run when it comes to society and getting women.
 

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Defending ones resources is not humanitarian rules, it's survival of the fittest/evolutionary rules. Jealousy is a reaction to protecting what is yours (on a primal level).

Your just reaffirming my original point. It's innate.

Come to think of it, societies almost innate.

If you look at nature you'll notice flocks, gaggles, prides, colonies, etc, etc.

Even if not necessary, it's interesting to note the repetitive urge to form into societies.

Could this be for the benefit of the species?

All societies have their rules for a reason, to maintain order and eefficiency.

People act like society is this terrible thing. Sure it can be. But read into the anarchy that was Europe in the Dark Ages.

There's a reason these things exist.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
I don't quite see your point here. It IS a near PROVEN fact (I say near because I don't have any thorough research material on it except from self-observations and also from certain PU camps) but if you look around in society, clubs and even take a look at Darwin you will see that normally the Alpha prevails, atleast inn the short run when it comes to society and getting women.

Here is a definition of alpha I found in an online dictionary

Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex.

This has to do with status, or leadership. Girls are only a byproduct, not the objective.

Hitler was a Alpha male.
Stalin was a Alpah male.

Both did well with the women, especially Hitler. You could say that women were the reason he came to power. They financed his campaign in the beginning days of the NSDAP.

It has nothing to do with muscles or looks. If a guy pulls well in a bar, it means nothing when an alpha male puts a gun in his hand and makes him fight.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by entropy
Even if not necessary, it's interesting to note the repetitive urge to form into societies.

Could this be for the benefit of the species?
Fear of death. Without society and rules binding us, civilwar would be imminent :D


Regarding your next post, I never said Alphamale is about muscles or look. It's about dominance and that is shown in many ways:
Looks (on a genetic level better looks show better genes which show supremacy)
Muscles (again shows dominance)
Socialpower
Abilities such as being a good talker/intellectual as Hitler/Stalin was and they also had social power
++++

But to make this simple

Alphamale -> biproduct = sex (very often ok?) -> alphamale being someone who gets laid often -> alphamale has the "aura" or projection of someone who gets laid often (It's backwards rationalization and "logic")
 

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Looks (on a genetic level better looks show better genes which show supremacy)

This is a myth.

Is Mike Tyson goodlooking? No, yet his genetic prowess (when it comes to fighting) would allow him to knock the fawk out of many a pretty boy.

You can be the best looking male in the world, and still be more apt to get cancer, heart disease, etc. etc. than the ugliest man in the world.

Are all centurians goodlooking? Another interesting thing to note, is that they are usually thin people.

Muscles (again shows dominance)

Again, no this doesn't. We'll use Mike Tyson as an example again.
Who leads him around like a little bytch and steals a good chunck of his money........Don King (definately not your defintion of alpha).

Besides there was this technological advance called fire arms.

The most decorated soldier of ww2 was Audie Murphy, and guess what? The marines turned him down. Does he fit your defintion of alpha?

Ever heard of Alvin York? In ww1 he was a skinny little shyt, but I'm sure he put under many the supposedly alpha male.

Abilities such as being a good talker/intellectual as Hitler/Stalin was and they also had social power

I agree. However I think your confusing this with certain social scenes, like bars and parties (scenes where traditonally, intellectual conversation is avoided like the plauge and dissuaded by the herd).

I find it intersting to note you left out charisma. All the great leaders had this. It's something innate, and something you can have without looks or muscles, or intellectual prowess.

I doubt Hitler would have done well in todays social scene (or even sports for that matter/though he was a good ruuner in the trenches).
In fact I doubt he would have wasted his time in it all, he'd be too busy building his reich. And when his reich was complete, the ladies would come.

If you build it, they will come.

Ghandi, Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis Khan, all had visions that were self absorbing. Women were only a byproduct of this.

Fear of death. Without society and rules binding us, civilwar would be imminent

Anarchy would be a better term.

You should fear this, because when the world breaks, my first order of business is to shoot everyone who doesn't agree with me.
 
Top