Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If the girl is shy..

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be hard to get her? Since she is shy and you will probably not get any of those signs that indicate she is interested in you. When i mean shy, i don't mean shy socially, but when it comes to subjects like these. Also what if at the same time she is a pessimist gaah i dont know what to do.

Just like what was mentioned in the
"Sign of High Interest Thread"

*Touching (Some girls will have such a high interest that they'll be scared to touch you. Other girls are well practiced at the Art of Flirting and will use touching easily. If a girl is touching you, and you know she doesn't do that normally, you can bet she's interested.)

How would u know its that instead of not interested??

Last edited:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To turn off the shy characteristic all you need is alcohol.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are infatuated with a girl who is 'shy' because she doesn't show signs of interest in you but you figure that's because she's so shy according to the signs of high interest thread.

Do I need to spell it out to you any more clearly?

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops jsut read what i edited and realized it was confusing.

What i meant was:

How do i know if this girl like me if she is too shy to be a ble to do that OR maybe she has a ligh level of interest. Either way she just wont show signs by touching, so how would i know if shes itnerested or not.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this vary's a lot from situation to situation, but one thing that's worked for me in the past....

Shy girls usually have a friend who's pretty outgoing. I don't know why, that's just how it's always been with shy girls i've known. These friends of theirs are usually trying to get their friend to stop being shy, and by befriending the outgoing friend, you can usually get her to tell you what's going on with her shy friend. This happened to me a couple times last year, and each time I just made friends with the outgoing one, adn she was more than happy to give me the 411 on the shy girl because she wanted her to meet guys and be more outgoing.

Just an idea.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she does have an outgoing friend, but i don't think i can do that since we don't get along very well.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she only has 1 outgoing friend ? Come on man, work a little harder here : just watch who she's hanging out with, and anybody who's not afraid to talk to someone else would be a good enough outgoing friend.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
bull****

... i swear alot of the guys hear are either imature or *******s..
n e way to answer your question.

Yes shy girls are harder to get with. my last girlfriend was shy, conversation was difficult and she was afraid of just about everything and every social situation.

pluss.. shy girls rispond better to attention, they are not use to getting it. this means more to them, so complements work well, complements on her looks work well as well as long as your not kissing ass. also getting her to try new things.. she'll love you for it, another girlfriend of mine was afraid of rollercoasters, me and my friensds made her come.. she was like " if u let me escape i'll do anything you want" me being a dj knew that line was b.s, i didnt use force unlike the others i used charm and guilt got her to come on the ride.. she exprienced it for the first time and she gave me a big hug at the end... teach her something if you can.. something she normally wouldnt do.. the reason why shy girls have out going friends.. and good girls like bad boys is becuse.. there life has no action and there looking for some one to show them some action..

one more thing... be friends with her friends but dont let them controol you.. if u do kiss everything goodbye

your wellcome