Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If the girl is ready to leave you then you are not worthy enough!

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this one true redpill that every man should accept?
I guess most of you would agree, but why are there examples of girls dumping Johnny Depp or some other celebrities.
Dicaprio dumped many girls himself. What is the in-relation game difference between Dicaprio and alike and other people who get dumped by their partner?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules of intergender dynamics doesn't change just because we're talking about celebrities. A Johnny Depp might be a hero for you because of his persona in the movies, but he might be a total beta when it comes to women. I know nothing about his romantic life except he was left by Vanessa Paradis - the mother of his children - after hitting her or something like that if i recall correctly.
DiCaprio or Depp, it doesn't matter who it is. The universal laws still apply. Status and success might attract women but it won't keep them around. It's not about your worth, it's about her perception of you and if her perception is that you're a total loser or that she found a man who she perceives as better, then she will leave sooner or later.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not true.. Maybe either one of them is dodging a bullet and millions of other variables, Never ever prove yourself worthy to a girl, make it worth for yourself.. Just for the info i get a mind blowing 3 some today hahahaa

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Not true.. Maybe either one of them is dodging a bullet and millions of other variables, Never ever prove yourself worthy to a girl, make it worth for yourself.. Just for the info i get a mind blowing 3 some today hahahaa
Think he means the willingness for her to overcome typical logistics to stay around him. Let's not be too technical.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think he means the willingness for her to overcome typical logistics to stay around him. Let's not be too technical.
Yup agreed, let say when you fail to filter out these women you would seeing great devastating results.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the willingness. You can see it. Some girls leave to find peace for some time but they show signs of willingness to come back. But some just are not at all interested. It happens and you know you are not worthy. Increase your SMV then.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the willingness. You can see it. Some girls leave to find peace for some time but they show signs of willingness to come back. But some just are not at all interested. It happens and you know you are not worthy. Increase your SMV then.
not much as your worthy, but as her perceived value, woman tend to have her how value inflated, so as long she belives she can do better she will replace her guy, hence why you need to understand what prevent woman from leaving is several factors, fear of losing you or her lifestyle, knowing she can't do better, losing her social circle, hence why one tactic of dating woman is bring her to your social circle, if find place there chances are she will stay, also reason most woman try to kill the men social circle, to keep him in control

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfect example of a celebrity who is a total beta with women is the rapper Drake. Rappers in general are good with women, they tend to NOT put women on pedestals as much as other celebrities and usually have many women in their rotations, abundance mindset and all, but this guy is just embarrasing himself by proposing to Rihanna on stage which was the biggest cringe ever, and not surprisingly she's dismissing a guy like that and runs back to her alpha lover chris brown everytime. Couldn't have scripted it any better.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't believe a marriage will last unless you and your spouse live under a rock. The options are almost endless for anyone. I consistently lose interest in the girls I date or couple up with because another woman gets my interest. The unfortunate reality is that it's the same for females so I don't feel bad if that happens. It just is what it is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "you're not worthy enough" goes back to the PUA idea that you can control every reaction and emotion that women have. That if they don't respond the way you want, then YOU are the problem, and you're game isn't tight enough. I've never believed in that.

Sometimes women will just get bored with a guy, no matter who it is. In a lot of celebrity marriages, the woman gets disillusioned because it isn't what she as expecting, the actor guy is always traveling or is too wrapped up in his craft, or is leaving her to deal with the kids all the time, that sort of thing.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A woman leaves a man when she finds someone ‘better’ in her eyes to replace him. But that does not imply he is bad. Both men could be outstanding men by everyone’s definition. But the second one, to her, is slightly more outstanding than the first.