Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she only sees you or asks to hang out at night....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we all busy ....but....the "hot" girls I been with.
Never in the day time.

The others .... yep..

Day dates and night dates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean...OK. If you want to try and form some theory from minimal interactions of a single person then go for it. Likely highly inaccurate tho.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day dates are the express lane to the friendzone.

- Just Friends

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the "hot" girls are doing their makeup in the daytime, so they can see you in the nighttime.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in the day time.

The others .... yep..

I would think her seeing you at night is better than a chick who would only see you during the day and never at night.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in the day time.

The others .... yep..

It means that you've hit the jackpot. You get to bang her and don't have to waste your time doing stupid sh!t chicks like to do during the day. You sound like the type of person who would complain about winning the lottery...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@derby1 what was your strike rate. I found I was useless at coffee dates. For me it was like chix come out at night to fuk.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@derby1 what was your strike rate. I found I was useless at coffee dates. For me it was like chix come out at night to fuk.
they nearly all came back for a 2nd night time date, not saying it always led to getting laid, I actually think women are more difficult than ever to fck.

I used to get laid once a week with beta skills, around 5 years ago :rofl:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I had a two thirds strike rate for night time dates. NFI y. That's y I think don't do the obvious mistakes run a small variety of tactics and allow the randomness of their nature to keep your d1ck hydrated.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they nearly all came back for a 2nd night time date, not saying it always led to getting laid, I actually think women are more difficult than ever to fck.

I used to get laid once a week with beta skills, around 5 years ago :rofl:
You’re not dreaming, it’s harder than ever! I have a 25 yr old girl who works at my bank who used to be a stripper for a year constantly hitting me up to hangout. I think because she has access to my account lol But then I get friendzoned after 4 dates by some 35 yr old hag single mom whose better days are long gone. Clown fvcking world man!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....I like to go out during the day.
And people watch at the same time.
I know a lot of girls are lazy and wait till 3 pm to start their Saturday....
But I already ran, lifted, shyt showered and shaved... and by 11 am. I'm out the door ....
That's why I ask....
And maybe I need to date more sporty girls that like to wake up and go for a jog.

I'm ex military and I dated those girls.
Quick two mile jog...hit the coffee shop....go home shower and meet up later for a late lunch.
It was nice. Ideal for me.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then I get friendzoned after 4 dates by some 35 yr old hag single mom whose better days are long gone. Clown fvcking world man!
Ive noticed they usually send a message gaslighting me the day its due to put out, (3rd date) then they ghost.

accusing me of something I didnt do, its happened a few times after things have been going great.

its like they have an orgasm from getting their little power trip in. and not actually being with a man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed they usually send a message gaslighting me the day its due to put out, (3rd date) then they ghost.

accusing me of something I didnt do, its happened a few times after things have been going great.

its like they have an orgasm from getting their little power trip in. and not actually being with a man.
So many women in their 30’s think they can do better than me. Maybe they can for a short fling or something but not for anything else. I got dumped once after a few dates because I didn’t text first enough. Something that could have been easily talked about before hand.lol

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many women in their 30’s think they can do better than me. Maybe they can for a short fling or something but not for anything else. I got dumped once after a few dates because I didn’t text first enough. Something that could have been easily talked about before hand.lol
That was just blah blah blah Excuse.

Your texting amount was probably fine. She probably saw something different and shiney somewhere else and rather than be honest, she lied and blamed.