"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

if SEX is what you are looking for...

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
try going to a club/bar about an hour before it closes. The chicks that aren't with anybody a lot of times want to go home with someone. I've tried this a couple of times with my friends and it works.

It is a good time to meet some chicks that want sex as some of their inhibitions are down. It is also great because you don't have to pay to get in, and you don't have to really spend so much time dancing or at the club if it isn't your kind of thing.

Now, this does not mean you go after the drunk ones! You might wanna stay away if a chick is really messed up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
There's nothing left at "last call" except war pigs.

MY EYES, THE GOGGLES.. THEY DO NOTHING!!

Oh, that kind of sex is not worth it, my friend. Words cannot express what you'll see in the morning laying beside you when you wake up.
 

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
Thursday nights (student night, which is when I usually go out), the clubs closes at 01.00. But the clubs ain't crowding before about 11.30 or 12.00. So we... I guess I'll just keep on doing what I did ;)
 

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
sux2bu,

U must be going to the wrong places. Almost any bar or club that I have gone to at closing time has some pretty nice looking chicks.

Just last night, I met two chicks that were sitting together by themselves at a bar. One of them was average and the other was an 8.5-9. There were some other hotties in the place, too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top