Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if SEX is what you are looking for...

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try going to a club/bar about an hour before it closes. The chicks that aren't with anybody a lot of times want to go home with someone. I've tried this a couple of times with my friends and it works.

It is a good time to meet some chicks that want sex as some of their inhibitions are down. It is also great because you don't have to pay to get in, and you don't have to really spend so much time dancing or at the club if it isn't your kind of thing.

Now, this does not mean you go after the drunk ones! You might wanna stay away if a chick is really messed up.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing left at "last call" except war pigs.

MY EYES, THE GOGGLES.. THEY DO NOTHING!!

Oh, that kind of sex is not worth it, my friend. Words cannot express what you'll see in the morning laying beside you when you wake up.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday nights (student night, which is when I usually go out), the clubs closes at 01.00. But the clubs ain't crowding before about 11.30 or 12.00. So we... I guess I'll just keep on doing what I did ;)

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sux2bu,

U must be going to the wrong places. Almost any bar or club that I have gone to at closing time has some pretty nice looking chicks.

Just last night, I met two chicks that were sitting together by themselves at a bar. One of them was average and the other was an 8.5-9. There were some other hotties in the place, too.