Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Putin decides to launch the nukes, here's what I would regret in my life

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's become clear at this point that Russia will never be able to fully subjugate the Ukrainians. Even if Putin manages to take all of Ukraine, he won't be able to hold the territory long term because the war will just shift to a guerilla war which the Russian economy cannot sustain.

If Putin feels he's been humiliated on the world stage, he might just launch his nukes as a final f/ck you to all of humanity.

Here's what I would regret in my life:

* I never found a girl to love me. I've known childish teenage love, and I've known mad passion in my 20s, but having a woman that's willing to stick with me long term through good times and bad times is something I've never achieved.

* I won't have a son to pass on all the wisdom I've accrued in my life.

* My dad will see me as a failure because I don't have a family

.....feels bad, man....

EDIT::: on a side note, I'm absolutely 'mirin the courage of the Ukrainian people. We haven't witnessed this level of courage since the Vietnam war when manlets in sandals and straw hats were willing to stand up to a super power...

pepe feels bad.png

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my regrets are already in place given my age and my limited possibilities now, wouldnt make much difference at this point.

If I could turn back time just 10 years I could instead fix the most important ones.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
List your regrets, boyos... and take steps to fix them while you have time... Putin has been backed into a corner, there's no telling what he might do now....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
List your regrets, boyos... and take steps to fix them while you have time... Putin has been backed into a corner, there's no telling what he might do now....
Found a unicorn in my late 20s, lost her cause I couldnt keep my **** inside my pants with other girls...thats probably the biggest one of the last decade.

I'm not concerned about putin and his nukes, I reached a point of cynism and stoicism now that the skills I acquired would probably allow me to handle a fallout style environment with less hassle than the centralized nightmare western governments plan to create with cbdc and social credit scores.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The world would be a better place if America was nuked, no more sjw nonsense from them.

Last edited:

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would regret getting cold after heartbreakes.
Every connection ever built
takes a hit from this behavior.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world would be a better place if America was nuked, no more sjw nonsense from them.
Your home country of Australia is a hub of SJW nonsense. Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are more SJW than the United States.

It's become clear at this point that Russia will never be able to fully subjugate the Ukrainians. Even if Putin manages to take all of Ukraine, he won't be able to hold the territory long term because the war will just shift to a guerilla war which the Russian economy cannot sustain.

If Putin feels he's been humiliated on the world stage, he might just launch his nukes as a final f/ck you to all of humanity.

* I never found a girl to love me. I've known childish teenage love, and I've known mad passion in my 20s, but having a woman that's willing to stick with me long term through good times and bad times is something I've never achieved.

* I won't have a son to pass on all the wisdom I've accrued in my life.

* My dad will see me as a failure because I don't have a family
If Putin decides to launch the nukes, nothing matters. Even if you had done the whole blue pill wife and kids thing, it's not likely that anything survives it.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
His ego is far too big to go down as the man who doomed his entire country and everything he has worked for, he knows launching nukes would guarantee that.

The only realistic condition I see for Russia launching any nukes would be for NATO forces to cross the current border to Russia, which we would never do. I think NATO could even push the Russians out of Ukraine without a single nuke fired as long as they don't step into Russia.

I don't worry about the nukes in this war, but Russia will continue to use every opportunity to remind everyone of the fact that they have them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His ego is far too big to go down as the man who doomed his entire country and everything he has worked for, he knows launching nukes would guarantee that.

The only realistic condition I see for Russia launching any nukes would be for NATO forces to cross the current border to Russia, which we would never do. I think NATO could even push the Russians out of Ukraine without a single nuke fired as long as they don't step into Russia.

I don't worry about the nukes in this war, but Russia will continue to use every opportunity to remind everyone of the fact that they have them.
How can he go down in history as the man who ruined his country, when everyone is dead and no one is left to record history.....????...

That's the final f/ck you.... If Putin feels he's been humiliated, if he can't see his dream of a new Russian Empire, then he'll turn the earth into a lifeless rock floating in space....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can he go down in history as the man who ruined his country, when everyone is dead and no one is left to record history.....????...
I doubt if everyone would be dead. It's possible I suppose, I haven't looked into apocalypse scenarios lately (nuclear winter and all that). But a reasonably limited nuclear exchange between Russia and the West might leave some people on other continents in survivable situations.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would feel bad that a lot of people got their lives cut short and were unable to reach their highest potential

And no, we wouldn't all be dead. Many people would survive the nuclear blasts. The complete collapse of the supply chain and infrastructure is what wil take time to survive.

Serenity

Reaction score
Basically what @zekko said. The world population might be severely diminished, but as long as some are able to survive there would be someone left to tell the tale. There would no doubt be a massive amount of casualties from an all out nuclear war, but literally no populated area on the entire planet being able to survive it seems unlikely to me.

Point is still that nuclear war is very unlikely to begin with for more than the reason I mentioned. I think Putin would be more driven to survive until his last breath than to choose certain suicide. He cares about winning above all else. In a nuclear war, even if his enemies lose, he will also lose and I doubt he would find that acceptable.

I see the case of NATO invading Russia (very unlikely by itself) to make it uncertain at best whether Russia would actually launch any nukes.

It's universally rational to fight to preserve oneself before resorting to a murder-suicide scenario, even if the odds are extremely bad.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, we wouldn't all be dead. Many people would survive the nuclear blasts. The complete collapse of the supply chain and infrastructure is what wil take time to survive.
Maybe we need to bring back the bunkers. Switzerland has enough nuclear bunkers to hold their entire population.
In the US we could have done this a long time ago, but decided to depend on MAD instead.
Honestly, we could do worse than having the future of humanity depend on the Swiss.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My regret. No kids (AFAIK). Not for lack of trying either.

Other than that. I’m good.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Germany is in talks with Qatar to buy natural gas, thus reducing their dependence on Russian natural gas....

For those that dont know, the Syrian war was about a natural gas pipeline from Qatar into Europe, any other narrative is bs.

Looks like Putin is being backed further into a corner. He cant spare any more troops or assets to help Bashar al-Assad in Syria, and Assad might not be able to send Syrian soldiers to assist Putin in Ukraine now that this gas pipeline business has resurfaced....

Putin has already lost face due to the poor performance of Russian troops and having to beg China for help....

He's about to be thoroughly humiliated if this Germany-Qatar deal goes through....

Nukes incoming....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Germany is in talks with Qatar to buy natural gas, thus reducing their dependence on Russian natural gas....

For those that dont know, the Syrian war was about a natural gas pipeline from Qatar into Europe, any other narrative is bs.

Looks like Putin is being backed further into a corner. He cant spare any more troops or assets to help Bashar al-Assad in Syria, and Assad might not be able to send Syrian soldiers to assist Putin in Ukraine now that this gas pipeline business has resurfaced....

Putin has already lost face due to the poor performance of Russian troops and having to beg China for help....

He's about to be thoroughly humiliated if this Germany-Qatar deal goes through....

Nukes incoming....

[Checks sturdiness of desk.]

I keep seeing headlines about a poison plot against Putin and how they'll replace him with another ex KGB guy. Lol, if I'm reading this in the Daily Mirror or whatever, Putin probably found out a while ago. And his would-be replacement is toast.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would regret not buying one of those nuclear proof bunkers back when they were half off.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reuters just reported that the Russian government is soliciting donations of socks, clothing, canned foods and blankets for their soldiers...

.....wow....unbelievable.... Having to solicit China for help, now having to solicit the Russian public, who are suffering under sanctions, for help....

....I am truly flabbergasted....

Nukes definitely incoming....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope it happens. It'll separate the men from the boys real quick. I'm not going to pretend I'll be well off, but I can take a lot more than most.