"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

If looks aren't key...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Fat is ugly

After doing work on cadavers, I have gained knowledge that has made me vehemently opposed to being fat.

When you are fat, not only your outside, but your inside, is ugly. Mounds of yellow pulsating fat layer the muscles of your abdomen to the point where you cant see anything there but a big yellow draping pile of goo. Because of the fat, the heart has to work harder, and your valves become hard as a rock and dont pump right....this causes your heart to grow really large and become ugly. Fat is generally ugly. I would never date a fat girl, and if my girl got fat Id drop her. I expect the same opinion from
girls..

Your soul only really counts in the long term. Remember that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Looks does matter. Study says that looks is important to women as it is to men (google it you slacker :)).

I consider myself to be a little below average in the looks department but its cool though cuz I know that for every 10 women I approach, at least one gonna think i'm a hottie. It might be a little low but I do have other great qualities.

So for those who aren't blessed in the looks department, "high approach numbers" is your friend.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Don't be merto with it though.If your dressing up to go to shcool or the bank then you got issues.
Not at all, there's nothing wrong with looking your best all the time.

People will respect you for having pride in the way you look, especially with some the the sweaty, messy kids that attend my College.

It makes you stand out if you get into class, sit down with nice smelly after-shave, clean hair and you're well dressed.

I always try to look my best, I didn't used to and I used people used to laugh at me for it.

Now I carry round hair gel, deodrant etc and make sure I'm always looking and smelling as good as possible, as long as you're not obsessive with it then it's never going to have anything other than a positive effect.
 
Top