Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I'm getting absolutely nothing on dating sites, does that mean I'm actually an ugly dude?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave OLD is first about looks and second about how you conduct yourself during the interaction.

We've ALREADY told you that your OLD pics are terrible. Did you change them?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is a ton of information on youtube nowadays about this subject, because you're not the only one that come across it. Link
All you have to do is make it a rule for yourself to take several photos per day, selfies, whatever, of yourself, no doubt in couple of weeks there will be several good photos. Don't expect to go out right now and take a pic and expect it to be good, you probably not in the mood for it.

As far as the other poster, if you actually went on vacations and spend time with it, you wouldn't post these two pics. You post them because in your mind they must be the best.

Now, what you write has a lot of weight as well. If you're average looking like me, most of us are, women that check us out need to be sold a meal ticket or a dream. In two or three sentences you gotta interest her. It should be something about you or your life though, nothing made up. Though, if you're average looking it's best to have good pics that scream you are a wanted man, that other women want you, a lot of social proofing.

Now I see sazc write that OLD is about looks, that's because she is a woman, with women it is about looks. With men it's about masculinity and social proofing. Women want masculine guys which other women find valuable, they steer clear from feminine looking dudes which other females don't date, damaged goods for them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
ethnic men tend to look older at young age but we'll keep that for long time. My dad barely aged from 25 to 50. now he's 60 and looks 40ish
Agreed. I don’t doubt that.

The reason I asked is some 20somethings are fine with a low 30s guy. Others are like “Eww he’s 31!!! Omg old!!” Lol

I’m exaggerating but I think you get my point.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. I don’t doubt that.

The reason I asked is some 20somethings are fine with a low 30s guy. Others are like “Eww he’s 31!!! Omg old!!” Lol

I’m exaggerating but I think you get my point.
i want late 20s girl ideally, 27 28 would be perfect

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave OLD is first about looks and second about how you conduct yourself during the interaction.

We've ALREADY told you that your OLD pics are terrible. Did you change them?
all my pictures are fukking horrible. i look much better in real life

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that is what you say. So if you can't snap better pics then get off OLD.

Other posters have mentioned taking random pictures thru the day to try and capture spontaneous moments.

Your pics are horrible, not interesting. That isn't a commentary on your looks, per see, but your pics aren't going to compel me to look at your profile. @guru1000 has already told you what kinds of pictures you need. DO IT.

Even if you get great pics, you're still going to need text/messaging game. You'll still need to pursue all that knowledge

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the unfiltered opinions. It's hard to get things like this down because people want to spare your feelings. This of course causes one to think a photo is actually good when it is not. I for one appreciate honesty.
I would consider consulting someone about your hair style or find one ( a different one) that you like. It, to me, seems a bit bland. Making yourself look more attractive will help your photo be more attractive. The photo's focused on you anyways so this should be self evident.

The clothes you're wearing strike me as a bit childish. There's videos by Jose Zuniga and probably alpha m. about gym style, GQ articles, anything. I know you're just in the woods and it shouldn't matter but nicer athletic clothing that compliments your physique will potentially make you feel good and make for more attractive photos. The neon on your shorts, cargo shorts at that, and are what I'd wear 15 years ago in elementary school. The T-shirt does you no favors, it flares around the arms and doesn't fit them nicely. A fitting T-shirt will make you look more muscular.

These principals apply outside of just active clothing. I suggest you consider some basic fashion principals to up your style. It'll help with how you look in photos.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks aside, your pictures are boring. That one you posted awhile back of you with your niece, there was just a bunch of guys in the background. Total sausage fest (other than your niece of course, but she was just a kid, and I don't think you could really see her anyway). If, as you say, you go to all the best concerts, vacations, and venues, maybe you should get a friend to snap a few pictures of you there. Depict a fun lifestyle.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider consulting someone about your hair style or find one ( a different one) that you like. It, to me, seems a bit bland. Making yourself look more attractive will help your photo be more attractive. The photo's focused on you anyways so this should be self evident.

The clothes you're wearing strike me as a bit childish. There's videos by Jose Zuniga and probably alpha m. about gym style, GQ articles, anything. I know you're just in the woods and it shouldn't matter but nicer athletic clothing that compliments your physique will potentially make you feel good and make for more attractive photos. The neon on your shorts, cargo shorts at that, and are what I'd wear 15 years ago in elementary school. The T-shirt does you no favors, it flares around the arms and doesn't fit them nicely. A fitting T-shirt will make you look more muscular.

These principals apply outside of just active clothing. I suggest you consider some basic fashion principals to up your style. It'll help with how you look in photos.
Ok, cool. Thanks for the advice.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, fix your ****ING hair. On a serious note, I would do something with your hair it's seriously distracting from your masculine features. Also, show some teeth with that smile.

that pic came out a little weird as far as my hair goes. I have a decent hairline and my forehead is not that big in real life

I do have a great jawline/cheekbones/overall very masculine features in the face. Thank god for that at least. I really don't have many flaws in the face. All my "flaws" are just me being an ethnic dude and being judged on a white European scale. I've never met an Armenian man better looking than me and I"m not saying that to be a ****y prick

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
that pic came out a little weird as far as my hair goes. I have a decent hairline and my forehead is not that big in real life

I do have a great jawline/cheekbones/overall masculine features in the face.
2 things- a picture is worth 1,000 words and you only get one chance to make a first impression.

You have a baby face, cheekbones and jawlines mean nothing without a touch of ruggedness. You should present a more pretty boy image, work on the hair.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, online dating overall is not all that great for men. Most women are getting messages from dozens or even hundreds of different men, the chances she even reads what you wrote is pretty low. Then you need to consider that out of all these men what is it that seperates you from the others? The woman is in a buyer's position, as she can pick and choose from all these potential suitors.

Approach women in the real world, you will get actual results and also improve your game and confidence.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
2 things- a picture is worth 1,000 words and you only get one chance to make a first impression.

You have a baby face, cheekbones and jawlines mean nothing without a touch of ruggedness. You should present a more pretty boy image, work on the hair.
baby face? I have incredibly masculine looking facial features - especially with facial hair.

Attachments

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baby face? I have incredibly masculine looking facial features - especially with facial hair.
Unless you are really short you are above average, though these photos look kind of douchey.

Find a player friend and go out and talk to groups of women regularly with no expectations.