Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I'm getting absolutely nothing on dating sites, does that mean I'm actually an ugly dude?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Unless you are really short you are above average, though these photos look kind of douchey.

Find a player friend and go out and talk to groups of women regularly with no expectations.
I think for an ethnic Middle eastern/Puerto Rican looking dude, I'm way above average...and no, I'm normal height - 5'10

I just want my thick middle eastern or latina cutie who works out, is non religious, is my age, compatible personality and no kids... Something like this would be good :D:D

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for an ethnic Middle eastern/Puerto Rican looking dude, I'm way above average...and no, I'm normal height - 5'10

I just want my thick middle eastern or latina cutie who works out, is non religious, is my age, compatible personality and no kids... Something like this would be good :D:D

You sure af not going to find that online lol. Get off the computer and go meet women in the real world.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baby face? I have incredibly masculine looking facial features - especially with facial hair.
Put the pic with the beard up on your old profile, 3rd pic or later, after an action shot, if you have one of those. 2nd pic if you don't

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Put the pic with the beard up on your old profile, 3rd pic or later, after an action shot, if you have over of those. 2nd pic if you don't
nah, I'm done with online dating

I look much better in real life than pics...and I'm incredibly intelligent socially. I need to figure out how to conquer my intense anxiety with approaching women and I'll do well in real life

Online dating is garbage - women mostly date above their league. Even if I figure things out, I'm only going to get a 6 or 7 online while i can probably get a 8 or 9 in real life if I figure things out

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@redskinsfan92 your hiking pic would have looked much better if you had a beer in your right hand and we're "spontaneously" smiling at the camera

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only my opinion but you also look like a boring person on those pic, you need more casual pic.

I dont think the problem is that you are bad looking, more like bad pic bad pose

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is no different than any other free market; where goods and services are by the open market and by consumer demand.

In this case, you are selling yourself (a product based primarily on looks) to the consumers (women) based on their demand (criteria for looks).

You're saying that there is no demand for you, and trust me, that stinks. Like you, I am a very average looking guy. My OLD experience was marginally more successful than yours. The free market has determined what you have to offer sucks (me too), so you need to change your market or adjust your product.

1. Try different OLD platforms. I believe amante had a genius article about rotating apps and paying for them. I actually had far more success on coffee meets bagel, where 97% of people have a bachelors, than any other platform. OK Cupid and Tinder are cess pools.
2. Drop OLD altogether and get out there to meet people ; volunteer at festivals, take lessons for anything, take college courses, etc. I took salsa lessons, attended every possible function for my boys, volunteered at art and wine festivals, and started running (5k, 10k, etc.)
3. Change your market. Hot fitness models may not be in your wheelhouse, no matter how bad you think so. I like hot women, but I have yet to meet one who is worth any significant amount of time.

You're a smart guy. What would you do if a product you sell sucks? Just remember, the market sets the price, not the seller!

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I look much better in real life than pics...and I'm incredibly intelligent socially. I need to figure out how to conquer my intense anxiety with approaching women and I'll do well in real life

Online dating is garbage - women mostly date above their league. Even if I figure things out, I'm only going to get a 6 or 7 online while i can probably get a 8 or 9 in real life if I figure things out
You are getting 8 or 9 in real life as a real option? I don't think you realistically have these options in real life. A 6 or a 7 doesn't sound bad compared to nothing which is what you are pulling right now in real life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's my b1tch. You have to name it and claim it for it to become a reality in your life.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score

You speak highly of yourself yet you lack confidence. Maybe if you actually believed what you're telling us you would have far less anxiety on approach?