Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I'm getting absolutely nothing on dating sites, does that mean I'm actually an ugly dude?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged women off of online dating, nothing crazy. Look man most of these hoes probably even reply. But do I care? Nope.

Stop trippen. For women it's probably validation just because you matched with them lol.

Attachments

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea my ass, photo looks fine, cut a girl out of it, I see portion of her hair. Photo firstly looks weird, you will come off as a weirdo with that photo. Facial features are good, better than mine, masculine. But the setting and circumstance is fvcking weird. Ditch this photo. As a matter of fact, that photo screams you are an unhappy boring fvck.
Hahahahahahah jeez bro cut him some slack lmaoo

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros, no need to attack him like that. Never kick a man when he's down. Davie Boy has issues, but they're mostly self-imposed. He will (hopefully) work through them. Again, no need to attack him personally like that. Uncool.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, y'all are wrong when you y'all say I have not put effort in. I have. Maybe I'm horrible at it, but I've tried. I have tried dozens if not hundreds of photos. I've read books. I've searched all over the internet for tips. I have taken dozens of photos while on vacation and tried many of them. Honestly hundreds of hours have gone into it. There are obviously some key things I'm just unable to grasp.

For instance even in the photo backseatjuan says is good, he says it does not look like I'm having fun. I was that day. It was a long several mile hike. I was having a f*****g blast! Obviously failed to capture that in photo.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Tell us how you had a fun on a long several mile hike. I live in the mountains, so you can not lie to me, I know it all, you hike straight forward, I hike up and down, there is no fun. I once went to a mountain path, it was a jeep ride, girls, booth, I had fun, in fact it was a religious experience on top. That's fun. But not a freaking hike man. Hike is not fun. Now you have a river behind you, if you strip, loose your sun glasses, and get into the water, and somebody takes a pic of you in the water while you laying there enjoying yourself, that would be a nice fun pic.

Why go out of your way to take photos tho. Use what you have around your house. You taking your pics wrong. You shouldn't take your pics near fun places, you should participate in the fun and have them taken while you having fun.

Look, I'm going to put this into perspective for you using other dude's photos.

Look at this mother fvcker dude #1 look at all his photos, fvcking gangster punk
now this #2

You see a difference? If you were a girl, which one would you consider first before the other?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
people below 8/10 in look get nothing on dating apps. that would mean 7/10 is ugly, so nope, your theory is wrong OP

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
people below 8/10 in look get nothing on dating apps. that would mean 7/10 is ugly, so nope, your theory is wrong OP
Your theory is wrong because your scale is fvcked up. 8 is when woman will fvck you, 9 is she attached, 10 is when she will do anything she wants to nest with you. 6 or 7 is you handsome and she might date you if there aren't other better options. Both OP and redskin can get ass on OLD, just need proper pics.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us how you had a fun on a long several mile hike. I live in the mountains, so you can not lie to me, I know it all, you hike straight forward, I hike up and down, there is no fun. I once went to a mountain path, it was a jeep ride, girls, booth, I had fun, in fact it was a religious experience on top. That's fun. But not a freaking hike man. Hike is not fun. Now you have a river behind you, if you strip, loose your sun glasses, and get into the water, and somebody takes a pic of you in the water while you laying there enjoying yourself, that would be a nice fun pic.

Why go out of your way to take photos tho. Use what you have around your house. You taking your pics wrong. You shouldn't take your pics near fun places, you should participate in the fun and have them taken while you having fun.

Look at this mother fvcker dude #1 look at all his photos, fvcking gangster punk
now this #2

You see a difference? If you were a girl, which one would you consider first before the other?
I do not live in the mountains. Hiking is fun to me. There was waterfalls and crap. I was having a blast. I was on vacation and was camping. Dude, don't tell me when I'm having fun and call me liar.

As for the 2 profiles I do not know which one I would date.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That picture is all I needed to see.

Dave, you’re not that attractive. You have a receding hairline and your facial features are very mongoloid. The complements you’re getting are merely because you aren’t “ugly.” Unless those same people are also sucking your d, I wouldn’t pay much attention to their “compliments”. You can’t (and shouldn’t) hope to have success with your looks alone.

All these guys saying you look fine are probably also fairly unattractive. I’m not saying they’re ugly, but when you are truly attractive things are very easy with women.

With that being said, I believe your problem is in your outlook. Rather than focusing on looks (or lack thereof) you should focus on developing other aspects of your life. I don’t mean working out, getting more money, a nice car, etc. I mean you should spend your time doing things that are fun and also challenge you. Things like traveling, dance classes and improv. This will help you develop an outlook on life that is better than what you currently have. You can’t hope to attract anyone when you are the way you are now. As an example, when I’m speaking with girls on OLD, I’m able to relay stories of my travels or interesting things I do early in the conversation to show I’m a high value person with a really cool life.

I’m not saying any of this to be mean - like many before me, I’m saying this with the hope that some tough love actually pierces your thick skull and gets you on the path to greatness.

Food for thought. Good luck. Also, be sure to forgive your mom for screwing you up when she was raising you. It’s not her fault.

What do you mean by mongoloid features? I'm Armenian. Most of our men look incredibly ethnic - I look like a combination of European and middle eastern features. Also my hairline is not that bad in real life - that pic is a little deceiving

I get tons and tons and tons of compliments from men and women. I was smashing a pretty hot 45 year old blonde a few years ago who said I was "beautiful". I've had multiple gay men who said I was gorgeous, etc... I'm never going to be comparable to the elite of white people when you judge on white European standards. Go to Armenia and realistically, less than 1 or 2% of the men there will be as attractive as I am. Please note I strongly prefer women with similar features to myself. I'm not going for pale white girls - I like middle eastern, italian, greek and Latina women with similar features as myself.

As far as the rest of your comments go, I have a great lifestyle. I travel and do awesome stuff all the time. I was in Boca Raton for new years eve week this month. I go to Toronto, Miami, New York, California. I have friends all over the country. None of this matters because no women even respond to my messages to begin with

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to do anything to get ass online, don't have to have the looks either, just be not ugly and don't have deformities. Your facial features are fine, your are a 6 up to 7 in real life. Your problem with OLD is your pictures, you take sh1tty pictures. You need to have genuine fun in a fun settings and take good pictures. The reason you have such bad pictures is because you don't take them a lot. I dated this one chick once, a psychologist, I learned a thing or two by observing her taking pictures. She took literally dozens and dozens if not hundreds of pics of herself, and deleted almost all of them, keeping only the best.

Another thing that not even a professional photographer can help you with is you having genuine fun.

Yea I figured I'm about a 6 or a 7

I just need to approach in real life it sounds like. I've never taken good looking pictures in my life and I doubt I ever will

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Your theory is wrong because your scale is fvcked up. 8 is when woman will fvck you, 9 is she attached, 10 is when she will do anything she wants to nest with you. 6 or 7 is you handsome and she might date you if there aren't other better options. Both OP and redskin can get ass on OLD, just need proper pics.

then these pics are far different from real life and most girls will get disgusted when they decide to meet you

why would girl from DATING APP date a 6/10 that has good pictures, if she can match with 7/10 and 8/10 everyday? muh logic

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm going to have to put OLD on hold until I can afford a professional photographer. Any time I ever tried to get a friend to take photos while I'm having fun it looked like sh1t.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
then these pics are far different from real life and most girls will get disgusted when they decide to meet you

why would girl from DATING APP date a 6/10 that has good pictures, if she can match with 7/10 and 8/10 everyday? muh logic

I'm significantly better looking in real life than any of my pictures

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

now this #2

Honestly? They're both fvcking ugly. One looks high, the other looks short and constipated.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? They're both fvcking ugly. One looks high, the other looks short and constipated.
Oh, you are talking about the pics backseatjuan linked. My bad. Lol

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The one that is short and constipated is also armenian like big dave. It's not the point. One look feminine and the other masculine. In one guy is having a blast and in the other guy is having sh1tty time. One has to put up a show and constipate pictures for his profile, the other has them genuine pics. Look again;

bad profiles

good profiles

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I thought you were saying I was ugly, short, and constipated. I was like dang, I am short, but ugky and constipated? Ahahaha Man, I'm tired.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dave,

I want to mention these two things because you seem to want a 20something girl.

1. I don’t know what your hairline looks like in real life, but attractive 20something women are brutally tough on that. Not referring to you specifically, but it’s been the experience of myself and some other posters on that.

2. I know you’re 29, but what do people guess as your age in real life? Perceived age is even more critical than looks imo.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave,

I want to mention these two things because you seem to want a 20something girl.

1. I don’t know what your hairline looks like in real life, but attractive 20something women are brutally tough on that. Not referring to you specifically, but it’s been the experience of myself and some other posters on that.

2. I know you’re 29, but what do people guess as your age in real life? Perceived age is even more critical than looks imo.

30-35