Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I'm getting absolutely nothing on dating sites, does that mean I'm actually an ugly dude?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
everybody says online dating is all about looks and I've gotten nothing on dating sites. In real life, I get complimented constantly

If I get nothing on dating sites, does that mean that those compliments mean nothing and I'm actually ugly or mediocre or average or whatever in real life?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, why do you need to continue to post the same thread over and over again? Stop with the excuses. Post a link to your profile or stop starting redundant threads.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering where he was. Let's see the profile man.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you two serious?

pictures drive 90% of the activity. What you write means nothing
We can't know whether or not you are ugly or good looking until we see pics.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yea my ass, photo looks fine, cut a girl out of it, I see portion of her hair. Photo firstly looks weird, you will come off as a weirdo with that photo. Facial features are good, better than mine, masculine. But the setting and circumstance is fvcking weird. Ditch this photo. As a matter of fact, that photo screams you are an unhappy boring fvck.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yea my ass, photo looks fine, cut a girl out of it, I see portion of her hair. Photo firstly looks weird, you will come off as a weirdo with that photo. Facial features are good, better than mine, masculine. But the setting and circumstance is fvcking weird. Ditch this photo. As a matter of fact, that photo screams you are an unhappy boring fvck.

my forehead looks huge in that pic. It's not nearly that big in real life. Yes I have extremely masculine facial features

Every photo I ever take is absolutely terrible, I don't know why or why or what the deal is

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend who is a legit chad gets 100s and 100s of matches online
Yeah, well he is a legit chad. That should explain it. It's either look like a legit alpha online or no success. There's almost no in between it seems.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta a point. I guess I meant he looks fine. Assumed he has mire photos. Didn't see the hair. Yeah, I don't use photos that crop people out.

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture is all I needed to see.

Dave, you’re not that attractive. You have a receding hairline and your facial features are very mongoloid. The complements you’re getting are merely because you aren’t “ugly.” Unless those same people are also sucking your d, I wouldn’t pay much attention to their “compliments”. You can’t (and shouldn’t) hope to have success with your looks alone.

All these guys saying you look fine are probably also fairly unattractive. I’m not saying they’re ugly, but when you are truly attractive things are very easy with women.

With that being said, I believe your problem is in your outlook. Rather than focusing on looks (or lack thereof) you should focus on developing other aspects of your life. I don’t mean working out, getting more money, a nice car, etc. I mean you should spend your time doing things that are fun and also challenge you. Things like traveling, dance classes and improv. This will help you develop an outlook on life that is better than what you currently have. You can’t hope to attract anyone when you are the way you are now. As an example, when I’m speaking with girls on OLD, I’m able to relay stories of my travels or interesting things I do early in the conversation to show I’m a high value person with a really cool life.

I’m not saying any of this to be mean - like many before me, I’m saying this with the hope that some tough love actually pierces your thick skull and gets you on the path to greatness.

Food for thought. Good luck. Also, be sure to forgive your mom for screwing you up when she was raising you. It’s not her fault.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture is all I needed to see.

Dave, you’re not that attractive. You have a receding hairline and your facial features are very mongoloid. The complements you’re getting are merely because you aren’t “ugly.” Unless those same people are also sucking your d, I wouldn’t pay much attention to their “compliments”. You can’t (and shouldn’t) hope to have success with your looks alone.

All these guys saying you look fine are probably also fairly unattractive. I’m not saying they’re ugly, but when you are truly attractive things are very easy with women.

With that being said, I believe your problem is in your outlook. Rather than focusing on looks (or lack thereof) you should focus on developing other aspects of your life. I don’t mean working out, getting more money, a nice car, etc. I mean you should spend your time doing things that are fun and also challenge you. Things like traveling, dance classes and improv. This will help you develop an outlook on life that is better than what you currently have. You can’t hope to attract anyone when you are the way you are now. As an example, when I’m speaking with girls on OLD, I’m able to relay stories of my travels or interesting things I do early in the conversation to show I’m a high value person with a really cool life.

I’m not saying any of this to be mean - like many before me, I’m saying this with the hope that some tough love actually pierces your thick skull and gets you on the path to greatness.

Food for thought. Good luck. Also, be sure to forgive your mom for screwing you up when she was raising you. It’s not her fault.
Dang, thought this was all obvious. I was using fine in the sense of average. Also, my assessment has little do with my look. I know I ain't no James Bond.

I feel it is only fair that I post my old pic since I requested someone else to do it.

Attachments

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to do anything to get ass online, don't have to have the looks either, just be not ugly and don't have deformities. Your facial features are fine, your are a 6 up to 7 in real life. Your problem with OLD is your pictures, you take sh1tty pictures. You need to have genuine fun in a fun settings and take good pictures. The reason you have such bad pictures is because you don't take them a lot. I dated this one chick once, a psychologist, I learned a thing or two by observing her taking pictures. She took literally dozens and dozens if not hundreds of pics of herself, and deleted almost all of them, keeping only the best.

Another thing that not even a professional photographer can help you with is you having genuine fun.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I feel it is only fair that I post my old pic since I requested someone else to do it.
Excellent! You got it all going on. The suit, the fake ass smile, and how you fvcking having fun in your bedroom. Is that were you masturbate or something?

You guys are bringing this sh1t on yourselves. You create profiles with sh1tty ass pics, and you not bad looking, and then you cry that online dating sites are only for guys with looks. Never mind that you come across as unhappy unfun sex hungry crocodiles, and in the first instance with bigdave, possibly a mother fvcker that was dumped for some reason, and you want a woman to date those scraps. WTF?

Do you want to know a difference between a good looking guy on OLD and you? Good looking guy invested his time into his good looking pictures. You didn't.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent! You got it all going on. The suit, the fake ass smile, and how you fvcking having fun in your bedroom. Is that were you masturbate or something?

You guys are bringing this sh1t on yourselves. You create profiles with sh1tty ass pics, and you not bad looking, and then you cry that online dating sites are only for guys with looks. Never mind that you come across as unhappy unfun sex hungry crocodiles, and in the first instance with bigdave, possibly a mother fvcker that was dumped for some reason, and you want a woman to date those scraps.
That's what I thought. Rated good on photofeeler though. Photofeeler is garbage. Thanks for the input. Not a bedroom though.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys are bringing this sh1t on yourselves. You create profiles with sh1tty ass pics, and you not bad looking, and then you cry that online dating sites are only for guys with looks. Never mind that you come across as unhappy unfun sex hungry crocodiles, and in the first instance with bigdave, possibly a mother fvcker that was dumped for some reason, and you want a woman to date those scraps. WTF?

Do you want to know a difference between a good looking guy on OLD and you? Good looking guy invested his time into his good looking pictures. You didn't.
Well, I'll ask about one more. Thoughts on this one?

Attachments

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Good photo. You can use it as your 3rd, or 4th, or even 5th photo. Though I wouldn't, because on some sites those photos get mingled, and when women browse through they sometimes get this photo as your primary. Photo is good, just an average guy in the woods being photographed by someone, can't say that he is having fun though. It looks like he ran over there just for the fvcks of it, so he has a pic.

Fun is not smile. Fun is a condition of your soul at the moment.

Obviously normal people are having fun in the city, at social events, in parks, in bars, etc.

On the site I'm using, love.mail.ru, there is a photo album sections, primary, and others. This is good photo for the others album.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good photo. You can use it as your 3rd, or 4th, or even 5th photo. Though I wouldn't, because on some sites those photos get mingled, and when women browse through they sometimes get this photo as your primary. Photo is good, just an average guy in the woods being photographed by someone, can't say that he is having fun though. It looks like he ran over there just for the fvcks of it, so he has a pic.

Fun is not smile. Fun is a condition of your soul at the moment.

Obviously normal people are having fun in the city, at social events, in parks, in bars, etc.

On the site I'm using, love.mail.ru, there is a photo album sections, primary, and others. This is good photo for the others album.
Thanks for the unfiltered opinions. It's hard to get things like this down because people want to spare your feelings. This of course causes one to think a photo is actually good when it is not. I for one appreciate honesty.