Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I can get over this problem, I will be a DJ.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem being funny. I'm attractive. I have a good job.

I should have a couple girls I'm having sex with...or a GF.

But I don't approach girls unless I'm in a warm setting (used to be school, work, parties, through friends, etc). I don't approach girls in clubs, bars, or randomly.

My brother wonders why I'm not getting a whole lot of ***** because I live near two colleges. The way he makes it seem like there's a whole lot of ***** out there that I can get. To me, getting sex is damn hard. It feels like I have to work really hard to get some booty. It's like girls always want to take it slow with me, and then I try to rush the sex which ****s everything up.

Here's my thought pattern if I see a girl in a random situation or club/bar.

* She's hot.
* I should go over there and introduce myself.
* She's really hot and probably was approached 200 times already.
* She's probably having a bad day and don't want to chat.
* I'll find someone else who looks like they want to talk.

I put all these thoughts into my head and I care too much about what "might" be going on in a chick's life.

How can I just go after what I want and not care about who's looking, the situation, or what might be on a girl's mind at the time?

Basically, is it perfectly okay to strike up a conversation with a female in whatever situation I may find myself?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
Basically, is it perfectly okay to strike up a conversation with a female in whatever situation I may find myself?
Yes.

Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I put all these thoughts into my head and I care too much about what "might" be going on in a chick's life.

How can I just go after what I want and not care about who's looking, the situation, or what might be on a girl's mind at the time?

Yea its fine to strike up a conversation. Try not to think and just walk up and say hi. Don't wait, just act. Waiting just gives you time to think about what could go wrong. Practice talking to everyone you see that way walking up to anyone and starting a conversation seems natural.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started approaching often two weeks ago and honestly, you stop caring about rejection pretty quickly. Just realize that it doesn't reflect badly on you as a person, it's her problem if you approach her and she's not interested. If she brutally rejects you, she's probably a b!tch anyway. Scan the room, and as soon as your eyes fall on a pretty girl, walk up and talk to her. Yeah, you'll be nervous as sh!t and you'll probably creep her out...just do it again, and by the time you've been rejected by five or so girls, you get a little more comfortable with it and the adrenaline rush is less severe. Really, that's about all it takes, five in a row, then it feels more like a game and less like walking into a gas chamber. But I know, the first one's a b!tch.