"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

If he’s not saying Yes, he’s saying No

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Women, once they reach a certain age, want a serious relationship and commitment from a man.
They have listed a few reasons that if the man does not fully commit, the women should not waste her time and move on to a man that will fully commit to her.


Does the site have a point, or is it on the lines of blue pill thinking?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@Tramp @Mauser96
Do you guys realize woman's 'certain' age for them wanting to fully commit?
It's 40 and up.
Those are broken women.
At that age they are looking in a man for 'looks', 'success', 'social status', 'money', and they want him to be all over her.
It's like she knows she was desired all her life, she knows she fcked a lot of men, she knows she's worth something, but she does not realize she is OLD, or have children, or that her value because of that has gone considerably down.
Women this age discover game, or some other techniques, they become extroverted.
And they have zero tolerance for anything. They are not women anymore...
They have lost their femininity in the natural process of menopause, or the stages nearing the menopause.

All of them, are one step away from being a grandma, IMO.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Stopped reading at "A real man would tell you how he feels"

This is why you don't listen to a woman's advice

It's impossible for them to think outside of their emotions

Which don't even match up to their own preferences

Completely illogical, nonsensical and irrational
And that's why a man should always take the lead in a relationship.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Don't take it too seriously. The purpose of these articles is just to ameliorate womens' chronically poor self esteem and anxiety... that's why they need to be told they're amazing, they're special, they deserve to be the happiest woman in the world, they don't have to worry as prince charming will one day fall into their particular lap and commit to them while they do whatever they feel like, but at the same time this hot, popular "jerk" who is probably dating down should man up and commit to her to not waste her time and She's Not That Kind of Girl until she is, and so on. You can tell which gender writes these articles and which gender they're written for just by reading the formulations. They're just a self esteem and anxiety pill for women, who now that they are recorded as more unhappy and neurotic than ever, need it more than ever... just let em do what they need to do. I kind of feel sorry for women in this regard.

The one thing I do sympathize with women on is that they can really fvck up their smv if they have kids with the wrong guy and become a single mom, and in the end they can only vet as well as they can and hope that doesn't happen, so they do have some reason to be anxious. Although who knows, maybe it's easier for single moms than you would think, I dunno. It's not something these articles mention so... haha.
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I didn't read the article, but it is true, for both sexes, anything other than a yes is a no.

And I will be telling my son, as well as my daughter, exactly that
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
They have a biological clock, so what exactly can you expect?

I am very careful when I date 30 year olds.
Ideally to be more serious in their 20s. I wouldn't want my hypothetical future daughter throwing away her youth and potential in her 20s on partying or "career."
 
Top