Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if girls call themselves hotties, would you limit the compliments you give them or...

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are they just joking? Like on facebook if they post on walls saying stuff about how they look sexy, or that they are hotties, does it mean tehy have high self esteem or they are just fooling around and still need validation?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Validation. Girls that are hot generally know they are, and don't talk about it. Only really insecure hot girls say this garbage, more often that not its the 5/6/7 range type girls that try this stuff (in my experience).

I wouldn't give them that validation. I generally just ignore them, as most often I'm not trying to hook up with the girls that say this anyway.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
Validation. Girls that are hot generally know they are, and don't talk about it. Only really insecure hot girls say this garbage, more often that not its the 5/6/7 range type girls that try this stuff (in my experience).

I wouldn't give them that validation. I generally just ignore them, as most often I'm not trying to hook up with the girls that say this anyway.
what would you do if u are trying to hook up with them?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing. Just ignore those comments and pretend they never said them.

If it's a girl you already hooked-up with and been hooking-up with, I might say give them some validation every now and then... but in this case, definintely ignore it.

Another thing you could do is use one of these comments as an opener for physical contact. For instance, if they say they are a hottie, maybe touch their leg and say something about their legs.

Your final option is to talk about yourself in the same kind of language. I.E. "Almost as hot as me" type deal. I wouldn't recommend this or the second option, but they are out there if you aren't comfortable ignoring those comments.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
The same thing. Just ignore those comments and pretend they never said them.

If it's a girl you already hooked-up with and been hooking-up with, I might say give them some validation every now and then... but in this case, definintely ignore it.

Another thing you could do is use one of these comments as an opener for physical contact. For instance, if they say they are a hottie, maybe touch their leg and say something about their legs.

Your final option is to talk about yourself in the same kind of language. I.E. "Almost as hot as me" type deal. I wouldn't recommend this or the second option, but they are out there if you aren't comfortable ignoring those comments.
hey bro would you do it even if u knew they were attracted to you? like continue ignoring their comments? Like she is always smiley face around me, so I am not sure whether i should validate her or ignore.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just try to limit compliments in general. I feel AFC when I compliment girls now.

I (attempt to) make them earn it. I feel like that gives the compliment more meaning.